I can't believe how the Republican candidates rate in New Hampshire (except Trump)

I'm shocked, utterly shocked! (literally)

How can Chris Christie be 3rd? OMG!

And how can Haley be ahead of DeSantis?

Well, it's just New Hampshire, but still.

In any case, Trump is so far ahead, maybe it doesn't matter--except maybe to show that people in New Hampshire are uninformed. I mean, Haley seems like someone who is not against America getting involved in foreign wars --and plus, she was rude to Ramaswamy at a debate & I didn't think it was warranted (the vehemence, especially) but the war thing is what gets to me the most, along w/ her rather liberal abortion views.

I am truly sorry that you don't understand her views on abortion. Of all candidates. her attitude is the best of all.

The reason you are searching for is that it is New Hampshire where conservatism is easily influenced by the overwhelming liberalism of New England. They aren't quite as conservative as Maine can be.

I wish you would seek help for that schizophrenia, so you would stop talking to those voices in your head.
Think! Stop supporting dumb Joe.

The Biden White House has brought the U.S. into global disrepute for its flagrant complicity in Gaza’s genocide.

On a day of global shame this week, the United States voted against calling for a ceasefire in Gaza. It means the U.S. is an accomplice in the genocide by the Israeli regime.

It can’t get more graphic than this. Out of 193 nations at the United Nations, 153 of them (nearly 80 per cent) voted for an immediate ceasefire and the urgent delivery of humanitarian aid to Gaza where more than two million civilians have been subjected to over two months of non-stop indiscriminate bombing by the Israeli military.

Not just callous deliberate murder of civilians, but a blockade on all basic humanitarian needs. Water, food, medicines, and fuel have all been cut off by an Israeli regime that calls Palestinians “human animals”.

The Biden White House has brought the U.S. into global disrepute for its flagrant complicity in Gaza’s genocide.

On a day of global shame this week, the United States voted against calling for a ceasefire in Gaza. It means the U.S. is an accomplice in the genocide by the Israeli regime.

It can’t get more graphic than this. Out of 193 nations at the United Nations, 153 of them (nearly 80 per cent) voted for an immediate ceasefire and the urgent delivery of humanitarian aid to Gaza where more than two million civilians have been subjected to over two months of non-stop indiscriminate bombing by the Israeli military.

Not just callous deliberate murder of civilians, but a blockade on all basic humanitarian needs. Water, food, medicines, and fuel have all been cut off by an Israeli regime that calls Palestinians “human animals”.

You are no better than a terrorist.

They are dogs

I'm shocked, utterly shocked! (literally)

How can Chris Christie be 3rd? OMG!

And how can Haley be ahead of DeSantis?

Well, it's just New Hampshire, but still.

In any case, Trump is so far ahead, maybe it doesn't matter--except maybe to show that people in New Hampshire are uninformed. I mean, Haley seems like someone who is not against America getting involved in foreign wars --and plus, she was rude to Ramaswamy at a debate & I didn't think it was warranted (the vehemence, especially) but the war thing is what gets to me the most, along w/ her rather liberal abortion views.

What happened to NJ fats, didn't see his name.

Forum List

Back