I Should Have Stuck With Trump From The Beginning

It really pathetic that they continue to make that claim,when they can never answer the question.

Almost as bad as our having 10X the substantive proof of Biden bribery and extortion (never mind the border) as they ever had against Trump while they tell us none of it qualifies as evidence.

Apparently, being a democrat means finding Biden standing over a dead body with a smoking gun with one chamber fired and then saying that there is no evidence because we have no proof Joe was the one who actually pull the trigger.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've always liked Trump and how he triggers the left, but I thought that it was going to be a tough competition between him, Ron DeSantis, and Vivek Ramaswamy,... but it looks like now that there's only one true patriot among them.

I eliminated Ron DeSantis as my choice when I found out that he couldn't answer questions if his life depended on it, called Trump a loser, and blamed all the government shutdowns on him, and revealed himself as a RINO and traitor and somebody I shouldn't trust. (And actually, I should have not even thought about voting for him from the beginning since he wouldn't be anything without Trump.)

Now Vivek Ramaswamy comes along and talks about pardons within the Biden family. I was already starting to get nervous when he was talking about how he would handle the war in Ukraine, but that was the deal breaker for me.

So after they both stuck their feet into their mouths it looks like they eliminated themselves from the competition and deep down I didn't think that either one of them would have been able to beat Trump anyways. Looks like the RINO population is growing.

I don't think it matters. I don't see any of them beating Biden. DeSantis caters too much to the far-right base of the party to be palatable to swing voters, Trump has proven himself to be far too unlikeable, and Vivek is far too much of an unknown quantity.

Biden is most certainly beatable, but those three clowns sure as hell aren't gonna do it.

No. And he wasn’t ever charged with rape. You moron.

Nope. Irrelevant question, though. You’re taking an accusation as if it were a fact. You moron.

No. And nobody did. You moron.

No. And nobody did. You moron.
You are so FOS! The Trump Crime Family is now there for all to see. This sick, demented mob boss, is your Jesus! He lost the lawsuit to that woman. He bragged about having Iranian battle plans. In fact, he waved them at somebody. Jan 6th was a coup attempt. And you just got fucked in Georgia!

Embrace the horror mother-fucker, you people suck! And now you will pay with these indictments.

Joe Biden's famous last words. Just remember that you said NO ONE is above the law. :smoke:
Joe Biden has not broken the law. In fact, he has done a lot of great things for this country. The economy is rolling. Lowest unemployment since WWII. We are repairing our infrastructure. We are competitive on the world stage once again. Biden is kicking ass and deserves a 2nd term.

Joe Biden has not broken the law.
That's YOUR story, bub.

The economy is rolling. Lowest unemployment since WWII. We are repairing our infrastructure. We are competitive on the world stage once again. Biden is kicking ass and deserves a 2nd term.
You seriously GOT to be kidding. That is so absurd I won't even waste further breath on you.

You are so FOS! The Trump Crime Family is now there for all to see. This sick, demented mob boss, is your Jesus! He lost the lawsuit to that woman. He bragged about having Iranian battle plans. In fact, he waved them at somebody. Jan 6th was a coup attempt. And you just got fucked in Georgia!

Embrace the horror mother-fucker, you people suck! And now you will pay with these indictments.
You’re a moron and a liar and are a creature consisting of all the atoms of shit to make you entirely shit.

That said, it is the Biden crime family which is getting progressively more and more exposed. No wonder you’re setting yourself.

Now, gfy. :fu:

Exhibit A. of why Trump is the better presidential candidate. He doesn't do all of that holding hands around the campfire with our enemies and singing Kumbaya nonsense.

I mean don't get me wrong, I've always liked Trump and how he triggers the left, but I thought that it was going to be a tough competition between him, Ron DeSantis, and Vivek Ramaswamy,... but it looks like now that there's only one true patriot among them.

I eliminated Ron DeSantis as my choice when I found out that he couldn't answer questions if his life depended on it, called Trump a loser, and blamed all the government shutdowns on him, and revealed himself as a RINO and traitor and somebody I shouldn't trust. (And actually, I should have not even thought about voting for him from the beginning since he wouldn't be anything without Trump.)

Now Vivek Ramaswamy comes along and talks about pardons within the Biden family. I was already starting to get nervous when he was talking about how he would handle the war in Ukraine, but that was the deal breaker for me.

So after they both stuck their feet into their mouths it looks like they eliminated themselves from the competition and deep down I didn't think that either one of them would have been able to beat Trump anyways. Looks like the RINO population is growing.

Republicans will never be able to win again because they never stick together. Egos are too big. I’m sure you would stick together if it was between Biden and DeSantis right? Probably not. That’s what happened to get Obama elected. Then, happened again to get Biden elected.
The other reason is Democrats are well organized and are able to cheat and cover their crimes up. Pay off the media and there you have it. Republicans won’t do that.

Forum List

Back