Violence Has It's Home On The Left.

Another PC thread where she attempts to smear liberals with guilt by association what a shock!

Hey anyone remember the time she bitched and moaned about liberals attacking them? Gee I wonder why that could be.

No, but I do recall a conversation with her where she accused liberals of being weak on national security. It's whatever flavor she chooses to slander liberals with that day.

What is ironic is her constant rant against the progressive movement. As a female, she wouldn't even have the right to vote or first class citizenship without the progressive movement...

AND, we have some examples of ultra-conservative cultures that never had a progressive movement...

burka-vi.jpg

you know what i've figured out after watching this thread die on the vine for a whole day.?
it's rough up here, too many people angling for position, and trying so desperately to be right, and paid attention to.
so, i'm tired and i'm going to hang out in the looney bin, in the basement,... in "too stupid to be eligible for high status in the politics column". it's just one column.
people seem to make more sense down there, which makes it sublime in my mind.
plus there is no expectation of "great posts" or having to worry about "forum performance anxiety"... so it's more fun, and people don't have to be quite as mean to each other. you can say what you wnat and your post wouldn't get zap-censored to stupidworld why?... wait... because we are already there. so you can't take that away... i'll see you in hell costanza... thank you and good night

Last edited:
Well, look at the bright side. Most former Coulter fans have either moved on, or had the decency to shut up. It could be worse. Time was when forums like this were invested with garbage from Ann's fans.

Carby, once again I must thank you for representing the attitude, should I call it fear, in opposition to open debate...

"...had the decency to shut up..."

The left would like nothing better than censoring opposing arguments, and, once again, you have documented the premise.

So "I'm glad they stopped talking" = "I want to censor them"?

Are you on drugs?

It's another aspect of the right's new affinity for victimology.

This thread turned out to be everything I thought it would.

The thread is a textbook example of trolling. The OP makes a controversial, inflammatory claim not for the purpose of debating the topic, but merely for the purpose of annoying people.

The OP even admits as much, effectively, by reveling in the idea she's gotten a rise out of people, gotten under their skin, or on their nerves, as opposed to actually engaging anyone in a defense of the claims in the OP.

That is trolling by definition.

Last edited:
This thread turned out to be everything I thought it would.

The thread is a textbook example of trolling. The OP makes a controversial, inflammatory claim not for the purpose of debating the topic, but merely for the purpose of annoying people.

The OP even admits as much, effectively, by reveling in the idea she's gotten a rise out of people, gotten under their skin, or on their nerves, as opposed to actually engaging anyone in a defense of the claims in the OP.

That is trolling by definition.

yeah, the genius has "written" the next "well researched" post. :lol:

So the Black Panthers want to murder White babies and the Left made a movie depicting the assassination of George Bush? What's so violent about that? The Left and violence have gone hand & hand for many years. It is what it is.

So the Black Panthers want to murder White babies and the Left made a movie depicting the assassination of George Bush? What's so violent about that? The Left and violence have gone hand & hand for many years. It is what it is.

You're a loon of the highest order, and so is anyone who claims violence as being "home on the left" or "home on the right." Fucking delusional, get help fast and quit politics, your objectivity has AIDS.

You're a loon of the highest order, and so is anyone who claims violence as being "home on the left" or "home on the right." Fucking delusional, get help fast and quit politics, your objectivity has AIDS.

your music has objectivity... it's really pretty good, i like it, and i'm not really into wrap... it's well produced

your music has objectivity... it's really pretty good, i like it, and i'm not really into wrap... it's well produced

Hey, I appreciate that. There's one right here, streaming, that's not on my page and it's my newest track: http://www.usmessageboard.com/music/127216-new-gt-track-maybe-im-alright.html

Yea murdering White babies isn't violent at all. What was i thinking? lol! Just imagine if someone made a movie depicting the assassination of this current President? What do you think the Leftist loon reaction would be? So who's being so f*cking delusional? Think about it.

Yea murdering White babies isn't violent at all. What was i thinking? lol! Just imagine if someone made a movie depicting the assassination of this current President? What do you think the Leftist loon reaction would be? So who's being so f*cking delusional? Think about it.

Here's why you're ......oh, I'd say..........a 3rd grader's intelligence level:

Noone SAID the left doesn't have Violence. And here you are, in your responses, arguing against what noone ever said. Don't you feel like a fucking fool?

Don't get it yet?

All anyone's telling you is...........IT EXISTS ON BOTH SIDES.

SO WHY ARE YOU A MORON?

Because you take the phrase: "it exists on both sides"....................................and your COUNTER-ARGUMENT is "so...the black panthers don't do this...there's not a movie about killing bush...KILLING BABIES IS OK THEN? .etc...etc..yadda yadda yadda."

You're STOOOOOOOOOPIT.

Hey, I appreciate that. There's one right here, streaming, that's not on my page and it's my newest track: http://www.usmessageboard.com/music/127216-new-gt-track-maybe-im-alright.html

are you signed by anyone? you should be, what you have is way better than most of what i hear on the radio stations.
i'm a musician too. i'm in the band vermontropy.... also on soundclick, todayssong itunes etc.

Noone SAID the left doesn't have Violence. And here you are, in your responses, arguing against what noone ever said. Don't you feel like a fucking fool?

Don't get it yet?

SO WHY ARE YOU A MORON?

Because you take the phrase: "it exists on both sides"....................................and your COUNTER-ARGUMENT is "so...the black panthers don't do this...there's not a movie about killing bush...KILLING BABIES IS OK THEN? .etc...etc..yadda yadda yadda."

You're STOOOOOOOOOPIT.

Yea you're pretty f*cking delusional. You're just spinning yer wheels now. You're stuck on stupid for sure. Keep spinning though. Have fun. :)

Don't get it yet?

SO WHY ARE YOU A MORON?

You're STOOOOOOOOOPIT.

Yea you're pretty f*cking delusional. You're just spinning yer wheels now. You're stuck on stupid for sure. Keep spinning though. Have fun. :)

No, I'm of sound mind because I'm rational and can see that violence comes from both sides.

You're a delusional twit because you're obsessed with politics and your ideaology so much so that your brain-cell is convinced violence only comes from the left. Also, it doesn't help that you don't know how to read and comprehend well.

Americom..........................no, not signed man. That would make me all giddy though, lol.

Don't get it yet?

SO WHY ARE YOU A MORON?

You're STOOOOOOOOOPIT.

No, I'm of sound mind because I'm rational and can see that violence comes from both sides.

You're a delusional twit because you're obsessed with politics and your ideaology so much so that your brain-cell is convinced violence only comes from the left. Also, it doesn't help that you don't know how to read and comprehend well.

Americom..........................no, not signed man. That would make me all giddy though, lol.

sell your music as singles in itunes , it costs nine bucks per song. be your own label, never sign with anyone, and especially never ever ever take advance money from "a lawyer".
even working a crummie day job is better. and when you hit,, you'll keep all the money. believe in yourself... as for me?, don't worry, iv'e got plenty, so i'm going to keep working on getting "political chick" to be my band's lead singer

sell your music as singles in itunes , it costs nine bucks per song. be your own label, never sign with anyone, and especially never ever ever take advance money from "a lawyer".
even working a crummie day job is better. and when you hit,, you'll keep all the money. believe in yourself... as for me?, don't worry, iv'e got plenty, so i'm going to keep working on getting "political chick" to be my band's lead singer

if you want to craft an instrumental, i can do rock-rap very nicely.

Forum List

Back