The Left Has Really Been Ganging Up On Trump Lately

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I mean even more than usual. In the past week he's been threatened with jail, proven to be setup with all of the documents at Mar-a-lago, (okay so that one happened a while back but it's just come into light now) and to top it all off has had his very life threatened (or joking about it either way) by the Ukrainians for some reason WAY beyond my realm of understanding.

This has been said time and time again on here but I never get enough of it. You know that you have an amazing president when the left is so scared of him that they will do everything in their power to get rid of him.

Quit Breaking the Law.

Poor Dotard Donald the Con.

Grasping at staws.jpeg

Lately? Roflmao, terminal TDS set in back in 2015

I know that's why my very first sentence was even more than usual. I was just pointing out that with everything that happened this past week they're getting tougher.

I mean even more than usual. In the past week he's been threatened with jail, proven to be setup with all of the documents at Mar-a-lago, (okay so that one happened a while back but it's just come into light now) and to top it all off has had his very life threatened (or joking about it either way) by the Ukrainians for some reason WAY beyond my realm of understanding.

This has been said time and time again on here but I never get enough of it. You know that you have an amazing president when the left is so scared of him that they will do everything in their power to get rid of him.

Btw, what do you mean by this? Trump is kicking Biden's ass in the polls right now and has since the very beginning.
Your OP asks why is the Left ganging up on Trump?

My reply was that since Biden is so old and unelectable, the Left has to go after Trump "hammer and sickle" because they can't brag about Biden as a candidate. Voters say the US is on the wrong track by 75% to 25%.

Your OP asks why is the Left ganging up on Trump?

My reply was that since Biden is so old and unelectable, the Left has to go after Trump "hammer and sickle" because they can't brag about Biden as a candidate. Voters say the US is on the wrong track by 75% to 25%.

Oh okay those polls. For some strange reason I remembered you as a Trump hater although I didn't think that you liked Biden at all either. (Why I'm following you.) Anyways, my mistake and apologies. :)

What's he been convicted of?

This will be fun
Maybe if Trump would stop appealing the appeals we'd find out.

So far he's been busted for fraud at least three times, defamation of character, and found liable for sexual assault, which was basically rape. Had the DOJ not had a non indictment of a sitting president policy, it might be more. Seems like you trump blowers miss these things.

You know that you have an amazing president when the left is so scared of him that they will do everything in their power to get rid of him.

You also know he's winning.

Expect the Leftist lashing out to hit fever pitch in the next few months.

Their coalition is falling apart, their kangaroo court cases will have no affect (or even backfire), and the Orange Eagle is ascendant.

And the best part?

A lot of the Leftist doofus pre-programmed bots around here don't even realize it yet.

November's gonna be so much fun.

Forum List

Back