Violence Has It's Home On The Left.

A joke can't be misogynist? :confused:

How exactly is that joke misogynist, or is that just your standard knee jerk to anyone making fun of a woman?
I'd say making fun of a woman's sex life because you disagree with her politically qualifies.

Your mileage will, of course, vary.

I do disagree with her but that's not the reason I made fun of her. It was for implying that they were getting intimate. I followed her joke with another joke, this one at her expense.

How exactly is that joke misogynist, or is that just your standard knee jerk to anyone making fun of a woman?
I'd say making fun of a woman's sex life because you disagree with her politically qualifies.

Your mileage will, of course, vary.

I do disagree with her but that's not the reason I made fun of her. It was for implying that they were getting intimate. I followed her joke with another joke, this one at her expense.
See? Your mileage varies.

John Brown: Presbyterian with his own line to a vengeful Jehovah, guilty of being the leader of two groups of homicides, abolitionist. How about "confused" politically if not theologically?

The question is do the PC's of this thread want to claim him as their own or pass him off to the left.

He was anti-slavery to the extreme. He was horrifically violent both in deeds and in plans.

I don't want to interrupt this...what, ...intimate... moment you and Jakey are sharing,...so I'll leave you two.

The most decorous thing to do at a time like this would be to avert one’s gaze.

You don't have an opinion as to whether the abolitionists were liberals or conservatives?

The question is do the PC's of this thread want to claim him as their own or pass him off to the left.

He was anti-slavery to the extreme. He was horrifically violent both in deeds and in plans.

I don't want to interrupt this...what, ...intimate... moment you and Jakey are sharing,...so I'll leave you two.

So PC thinks that an intimate moment is simply two people agreeing with each other?

She must have the world's worst sex life.

I sense a frequent invoking of the plea 'for God's sake!!! shut UP!!!' at that rodeo.

Forum List

Back