VINDICATING TRUMP....Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS TV NYC

It is funny and very sad.

Trump says something that is an exaggeration and the media goes full blown attack mode. Well...okay.

Obama said so many things just in Paris this week, that are provable lies and distortions, and the media says almost nothing about it.

CRAZY!!!
Trump is slandering an entire community and religion. His horrible lie is not an exaggeration. It is a total lie of epic proportion. The fact that he refuses to admit he made a mistake makes his lie unquestionably malicious and evil. Children of brainwashed Trump cult followers are going to school with that lie hanging over their heads. A lie that makes them automatically anti-American traitors because of their religious beliefs.

Trump says something that is an exaggeration and the media goes full blown attack mode. Well...okay.

Obama said so many things just in Paris this week, that are provable lies and distortions, and the media says almost nothing about it.

CRAZY!!!
Trump is slandering an entire community and religion. His horrible lie is not an exaggeration. It is a total lie of epic proportion. The fact that he refuses to admit he made a mistake makes his lie unquestionably malicious and evil. Children of brainwashed Trump cult followers are going to school with that lie hanging over their heads. A lie that makes them automatically anti-American traitors because of their religious beliefs.
Okay. I have no problem with that.

However, it is clear that Obama has done so much more damage than Trump, with his ridiculous statements and actions on almost any topic of importance, but you and many don't see it.

That FUCKING TRUMP!!!!!

I LOVE OBAMA THOUGH.

CRAZY...

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF" when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!....HEY LIBERAL ASSHOLES, just how many are IN A SWARM????

Ahahahaha

The anchor said "and found 8 men celebrating."

"Thousands and thousands"

Ahahahahaha

There's "fail," then there's "Vagifail."

A simple MISREMEMBER such as this one.... or perhaps a MISSPOKE?...You fuckers are SO EASY to catch in your HYPOCRISY.... little anti-American bastards!

CRAZY!!!

However, it is clear that Obama has done so much more damage than Trump, with his ridiculous statements and actions on almost any topic of importance, but you and many don't see it.

That FUCKING TRUMP!!!!!

I LOVE OBAMA THOUGH.

CRAZY...
That is not true and Obama and Trump can not be compared. Obama is a twice elected President. Those who believe he is a hopeless liar have a right to believe what they want, but it does not change the fact that one way or another, Obama is the President and has to be dealt with on one level or another. It is too late for anyone who believes he is a liar to do anything other than to complain. Trump, on the other hand, has never been elected to anything. The folks who most vehemently complain about Obama being a liar are ready to accept a liar like Trump with not a whisper of complaint about his lying. If those people who hate Obama for being an alleged liar of great magnitude, why would they want to replace him with a new liar of great magnitude?

BUT YOU CAN COMPARE him to the HILDEBEAST? Oh, to EXPAND on the Hildebeasty's MISREMEMBERING, and from the LEFT WING "YOUNG TURKS".... Damn, I have a whole LIBRARY of these!

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF" when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!....HEY LIBERAL ASSHOLES, just how many are IN A SWARM????

Ahahahaha

Ahahahahaha

A simple MISREMEMBER such as this one.... or perhaps a MISSPOKE?...You fuckers are SO EASY to catch in your HYPOCRISY.... little anti-American bastards!

Yeah, someone is "misremembering" alright, Vagifail.

Hilarious epic thread.

:clap:

CRAZY!!!

That FUCKING TRUMP!!!!!

I LOVE OBAMA THOUGH.

CRAZY...
That is not true and Obama and Trump can not be compared. Obama is a twice elected President. Those who believe he is a hopeless liar have a right to believe what they want, but it does not change the fact that one way or another, Obama is the President and has to be dealt with on one level or another. It is too late for anyone who believes he is a liar to do anything other than to complain. Trump, on the other hand, has never been elected to anything. The folks who most vehemently complain about Obama being a liar are ready to accept a liar like Trump with not a whisper of complaint about his lying. If those people who hate Obama for being an alleged liar of great magnitude, why would they want to replace him with a new liar of great magnitude?
See? There it is.

Anyone objective, obviously not including you, knows Obama lies and lies often. As POTUS, his lies are OBVIOUSLY more damaging than Trump's.

How many are in a swarm? Don't know, since there's no evidence or video of anything in that story.

Well, now wait a minute: The reporter in the clip says people told him they saw suspects cheering. Are you saying the reporter just made up the whole story? Does it look like the reporter is not being serious? This clip is a valuable piece of evidence. It's hearsay, but it's credible, serious hearsay, and it supports Trump's story.

Trump may have seen Muslims cheering in person after all.

Last edited:

Ahahahaha

Ahahahahaha

Lame deflection.Who got hurt or maliciously misaligned and slandered by Clinton's statement? You are trying to compare a person lying about a situation to promote ones self-experience to a person lying about an entire community of people in a lie that has and will continue to have negative repercussions to the people being slandered. In addition, you leave out the part that Clinton took her embarrassment and moved on. Trump continues to double down and triple down on his malicious lie.
Do you know what the word malicious means?

Last edited:
Trump, Carson on 9/11 ‘Celebrations’
On Sept. 18, 2001
, the Associated Press wrote that federal investigators had returned to Jersey City — specifically to the neighborhood that had been “home to a mosque where blind sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman preached before he was convicted of plotting the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center and other New York City landmarks.” But there was no mention of any 9/11 celebrations in Jersey City. Instead, the paper wrote of “Arab-Americans [who] decried the terrorist attacks, and told of harassment they had suffered in the past week.”

How many are in a swarm? Don't know, since there's no evidence or video of anything in that story.

Well, now wait a minute: The reporter in the clip says people told him they saw suspects cheering. Are you saying the reporter just made up the whole story? Does it look like the reporter is not being serious? This clip is a valuable piece of evidence. It's hearsay, but it's credible, serious hearsay, and it supports Trump's story.

Trump may have seen Muslims cheering in person after all.
Credible serious hearsay...

Hey call up Trump. I saw a hundred million Muslims celebrating. I swear.

The fact is that New Jersey and New York news organizations tried to track down rumors and unverified reports of celebrations in New Jersey cities and turned up little or nothing.
Trump, Carson on 9/11 ‘Celebrations’
TheStar-Ledger,
New Jersey’s largest newspaper,wrote on Sept. 13, 2001, about “persistent rumors — repeated all day on talk radio and on the Internet” — that Muslims were celebrating in the streets of Paterson, New Jersey. That story did not contain any mention of Jersey City nor did it provide any evidence that the rumors in Paterson were true.

The New York Daily News dispatched a reporter to Paterson shortly after the attacks to investigate the same rumors and came up empty. In a Sept. 14, 2001, story, the Daily News quoted an unidentified police officer saying there were no public celebrations in Paterson. “I patrol these streets every day and I haven’t seen one person with a smile on their face at the mention of this tragedy,” the officer told the Daily News. “The people here are suffering and mourning like everyone else.”

Let's make a reasonable, life-experience allowance for imperfect memory. Trump may have seen some Muslims in person celebrating after 9/11, and he has said that he also saw news clips of Muslims cheering 9/11 in other parts of the world. He may be conflating the two.

THE POINT is that some Muslims--and not just a few--celebrated the 9/11 attacks. Yes, a small group of Israelis also celebrated the attacks, but for very different reasons than the Muslims celebrated. Those few Israelis who were seen cheering were cheering because they knew the attacks would force America to take Islamic terrorism more seriously.

Let's make a reasonable, life-experience allowance for imperfect memory. Trump may have seen some Muslims in person celebrating after 9/11, and he has said that he also saw news clips of Muslims cheering 9/11 in other parts of the world. He may be conflating the two.

THE POINT is that some Muslims--and not just a few--celebrated the 9/11 attacks. Yes, a small group of Israelis also celebrated the attacks, but for very different reasons than the Muslims celebrated. Those few Israelis who were seen cheering were cheering because they knew the attacks would force America to take Islamic terrorism more seriously.
There's absolutely zero chance Trump saw Muslims celebrating in person. And his comments were about New Jersey not the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back