Trump 100% Vindicated on Muslim American Celebrations on 9-11

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.

I think Trump exaggerated the number with "thousands". But he was right about it happening.

Let's see if liberals have the gonads it takes to admit they were wrong. I doubt it. I do predict, however, that they will obfuscate, lie and move the goalposts just enough to prevent themselves from looking like lying idiots.

I think Trump exaggerated the number with "thousands". But he was right about it happening.
Yeah the news clips playued alongside celebrations by Muslims around the world which were in the thousands, so at worst he used hyperbole, and at best he has a foggy memory on the details.

But the gist of what he said is true. Just because these fuckers come here it does not mean that they love this country and do not sympathize with Sunni terrorism.

Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.

Apparently Breitbart doesn't know the word 'vindicate.'

It's comical the left goes after candidates about this stuff....while ignoring their own are doing it also.

Being aquitted means you were found not-guilty of the charge(s) made against you, for any number of reasons including technicalities.

Being vindicated is like saying you're sorry for even accusing you of something improper in the first place.

Vindicate? Yes, that Trump is wrong.

There were no "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating publicly in NJ where Trump or anybody else can see them.

The more people try to vindicate Trump's lies, the more votes are lost for Trump.

I'm more concerned about our Jewish allies that were celebrating.

Yeah the news clips playued alongside celebrations by Muslims around the world which were in the thousands, so at worst he used hyperbole, and at best he has a foggy memory on the details.

But the gist of what he said is true. Just because these fuckers come here it does not mean that they love this country and do not sympathize with Sunni terrorism.

Yup and that's exactly what I saw on TV.

Probably weren't thousands but any one in America who was celebrating 9-11 should have been shot.

There were not thousands or hundreds or scores celebrating the fall of the Towers in NJ that anyone ever saw.

That is one of the reasons the millennials will vote overwhelmingly against Trump. You lie.

mlfw2472_large.jpg

Letting the fascist Trump get away with this lie is a defeat for America and a victory for our enemies. When Americans accept that is acceptable for a potential leader or national spokesperson can tell malicious hostile and harmful lies without serious repercussions they will be surrendering principles that were won and established with the victory of the NAZI's in WWII.
The marketing methods of Goebbels accepted by the business community can not be allowed to be used in politics.

Letting the fascist Trump get away with this lie is a defeat for America and a victory for our enemies. When Americans accept that is acceptable for a potential leader or national spokesperson can tell malicious hostile and harmful lies without serious repercussions they will be surrendering principles that were won and established with the victory of the NAZI's in WWII.
The marketing methods of Goebbels accepted by the business community can not be allowed to be used in politics.

Your still a fool. Good God.

You are the fool if you actually think that, Claudette. If Trump became president, every time he lies, a bit of America dies.

You are the fool if you actually think that, Claudette. If Trump became president, every time he lies, a bit of America dies.

Oh and your a bigger fool if like the current resident of the White House isn't a liar?? Like other Presidents haven't been liars??

Haven't seen America die yet and Lord knows there have been many lies told in the White House.

Forum List

Back