San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack

San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack (from what we know so far)

Even know this is MORE THAN LIKELY what it is to advance Obama's anti 2nd amendment agenda I figured I would save myself the time and post it in here.
:dig::lmao::lol::piss2:
Forget to take your anti stupid pill today kid? I must have some scent that attracts flaming retards....You seem to show up in all my threads.
Farce is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.

San Bernardino shooting has all the signs of a staged government operation or ISIS terror attack (from what we know so far)

Even know this is MORE THAN LIKELY what it is to advance Obama's anti 2nd amendment agenda I figured I would save myself the time and post it in here.
Forget to take your anti stupid pill today kid? I must have some scent that attracts flaming retards....You seem to show up in all my threads.
You mean trolling to increase your post count kid.Go to bed its a school day tomorrow. See they make these fascinating things here called SUB FORUMS so if you don't care for or believe in "conspiracy" theories then don't come in here.

You mean trolling to increase your post count kid.Go to bed its a school day tomorrow. See they make these fascinating things here called SUB FORUMS so if you don't care for or believe in "conspiracy" theories then don't come in here.
I have hemorrhoids older than you.
School is something you never attended.
I can and will post in any thread I choose.
The conspirtard threads are the most fun
Btw you could have just said you don't know what farce is.

I have hemorrhoids older than you.
School is something you never attended.
I can and will post in any thread I choose.
The conspirtard threads are the most fun
Btw you could have just said you don't know what farce is.
Odium should go to jail.... Dawsie
Odium shouldn't get bail.... Dawsie
He always plays it wrong.... Dawsie
Odium gone to jail.... Dawsie

Moron.....but your general public are allowed to carry Military Weapons......BAN GUNS...these murders happen too often,become civilized like Australia and BAN GUNS.
No. I sure hope you poor bastards never need to defend yourselves from your own government....gonna be SOL.

Moron.....but your general public are allowed to carry Military Weapons......BAN GUNS...these murders happen too often,become civilized like Australia and BAN GUNS.
No. I sure hope you poor bastards never need to defend yourselves from your own government....gonna be SOL.
No need are Government and Police are sound,so is your Government,don't know about your Police though

I agree as well. Sandy Hook was a hoax, Aurora was staged and so was Charleston. It's gotten beyond creepy.

you are missing the most important and OBVIOUS HISTORICAL HOAX-----to wit---
*****THE BOSTON TEA PARTY (yeah sure----'one if by land--........)

Notice how often gov agencies are practicing for a terror attack, at the same time that one occurs.

Notice how often gov agencies are practicing for a terror attack, at the same time that one occurs.

notice? government agencies are ALWAYS practicing for a terror attack. Homeland security is very very very active. ALL SORTS OF agencies involved---police, military, health care providers-----even cops and firemen and an army of
first responder volunteers

It is so hard to be leave that people are still buying into this shit. It is so obvious what the government is doing, problem reaction solution every time we loss more of our rights. People need to wake the fuck up.

No need are Government and Police are sound,so is your Government,don't know about your Police though

Once more in english please.

Forum List

Back