NYC Police Commissioner Confirms Trump's Claims

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
How long do you think it will be before the left finally admits defeat? That's right . . . . never.

BREAKING NEWS: In an exclusive interview with One America News Network's Cameron Cramer, NYC Police Commissioner on 9/11, Bernard Kerik, confirms Trump's statements of numerous celebrations after the 9/11 attacks.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Your source is not credible....
You are a racist
'B...b...but BUSH....'

I only covered the top 3, but I am sure we will see the rest from the left after their being proved wrong ... again ...

You are a racist
'B...b...but BUSH....'

I only covered the top 3, but I am sure we will see the rest from the left after their being proved wrong ... again ...

You forgot "Bernie Kerik is a convicted felon."

There have been people that have accused him, likewise of being a "bigot." So I did a little research to find out what and where this is coming from to see if I can substantiate this charge. For instance, one poster posted this article;

Why the GOP is Hesitant to Denounce Trump’s Bigotry
Why the GOP is Hesitant to Denounce Trump’s Bigotry | Latino Point of View

The recent campaign statements made by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that “Mexican immigrants are primarily “criminals, drug smugglers and rapists” have generated a much needed political debate. This present controversy and national dialogue related to Trump’s bigoted campaign comments and particularly his racial slurs aimed at Mexican immigrants and Mexican-Americans have done the country a service by bringing his white chauvinist views and those of others in his party out into the open rather than hypocritically keeping them hidden below the surface. The broad public can now clearly see and hear the ugly ethnic hatred and policies of divisiveness that are firmly ingrained within the Republican Party and privately held by many of its members as well as the support shown for them by certain sectors of the conservative media.

So I did some research to find out if Mexican immigrants really were primarily, “criminals, drug smugglers and rapists,” or if this statement is racially charged and bigoted.

This chart comes from the social security administration. . .

68n1p67_chart03.gif

As you can see, the vast majority of Mexican immigrants are illegals. That makes Trump, in fact, correct. Mexican immigrants really ARE, primarily, criminal to start out with.

As far as being drug smugglers and rapists? That seems to be fear mongering and political fodder. I'm sure there are more hardened criminals in the lot, but that is not what is important here.

Most of the media makes it out like Mr. Trump is spreading falsehoods, when his statement is, after prima facie analysis, correct. So to calling him a "bigot," for stating the truth, seems a bit disingenuous.

Following along that line of reasoning, I have also heard the MSM say he has been using racial slurs? Really? Has he been calling folks things like N1gger, sp1c, and wet back? You have got to be kidding me, I just don't believe that. I want to see the video.

Please, if someone has any evidence that he is now using racial slurs like has been reported in some MSM pieces, please, alert me. I'm up for a good laugh. I just don't believe he is that dumb.

This one is so pathetic I can't believe Fox ran with it.

A notch below truthers because at least they're legitimately crazy.

Trump and the Trumpers are just sick bigots.

This one is so pathetic I can't believe Fox ran with it.

A notch below truthers because at least they're legitimately crazy.

Trump and the Trumpers are just sick bigots.

Please post evidence that Trump is a bigot, and I will believe you.

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

Was it thousands?? Didn't see thousands but I saw celebrators. Any celebrating that tragedy in the US should have been shot.

So in that clip, Kerik says it happened in NJ, Chris Christie says it didn't. Neither offers anything more than say-so.
How do you get from that to that clip being PROOF that Trump told the truth?

Well I know I saw them on TV that day. Not thousands but demonstrators applauding 9-11.

I'm sure Trump isn't concerned with the thousands he said were demonstrating. The ones I saw are enough to validate him. Not thousands but demonstrators none the less.

Is he lying?? I doubt he gives a shit.

You are a racist
'B...b...but BUSH....'

You forgot "Bernie Kerik is a convicted felon."

Rudy is not a felon...

Most attempts at deflection at least make sense...

I know it's hard for you to make sense of a lot of issues...

Well I remember seeing Muslims celebrating on 9-11 and they were in the US. They were on TV. They also showed Muslims celebrating outside the US.

Was it thousands?? Didn't see thousands but I saw celebrators. Any celebrating that tragedy in the US should have been shot.

And yet no one can find any evidence of this.

Well I know what I saw. This was back in 2001 when cell phones were pretty new.

If it happened today everyone would be taking pictures and video's would be on Facebook and Twitter.

I watched people in the US celebrating 9-11 as well as loads of people outside the US doing the same thing. These people were Muslims.

Well I know what I saw. This was back in 2001 when cell phones were pretty new.

If it happened today everyone would be taking pictures and video's would be on Facebook and Twitter.

I watched people in the US celebrating 9-11 as well as loads of people outside the US doing the same thing. These people were Muslims.
Cell phones were not new in 01. Not all of them had cameras, actually if memory serves few did. Even so, actual cameras still existed, digital and film. Where are the pics and video?

Forum List

Back