Trump 100% Vindicated on Muslim American Celebrations on 9-11

The video which is the subject of this thread is below.

There are no clips of anyone celebrating. There is a report of police searching for 9/11 suspects and that a building had EIGHT people celebrating on the roof on 9/11.

More questions emerge over Trump's 9/11 celebrations claim CBS News

The clip was of correspondent Pablo Guzmán, of WCBS in New York, reporting that an investigator had told him suspects were found on the roof of a Jersey City building with "a model of the [World] Trade Center."

"They knew that the planes were going to hit, and they wanted a ring-side seat," Guzmán said in the clip.

But the full television news report never showed any footage of New Jersey residents celebrating on the roof.
And Guzmán said only that a source reported "cheering" and that police were called to a building in Jersey City to find "eight men celebrating" -- far fewer than the thousands Trump claimed to see.

On Tuesday, Trump tweeted out a short video clip of radio host Curtis Sliwa from two days after the attack:

Curtis Sliwa - doing tv commentary on 9/13/2001. Good job Curtis. Please send your apologies to @realDonaldTrump. pic.twitter.com/g07VZmNmAW

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 1, 2015
But Sliwa refuted Trump's claim, saying that the clip was "edited" and that there were only "a handful of people" celebrating.

Thanks @realDonaldTrump for the trip down memory lane. I was saying there were a handful of people. Clip is edited. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

- Curtis Sliwa (@CurtisSliwa) December 1, 2015
Earlier this week, others referenced MTV News coverage after September 11 as further evidence that there were "thousands" of people cheering the attacks. But on Tuesday, MTV News republished the full news report, which shows a young New Jersey resident who describes seeing "13, maybe 14 at most" teenagers apparently celebrating.

"They were kids," a woman said in the 2001 clip. "They didn't know what they were doing, but they had so much hate."

Donald Trump Lands Prestigious Cover Spot... On MAD Magazine Annual 'Dumbest' List.
Donald Trump Lands Prestigious Cover Spot... On MAD Magazine
GOP frontrunner featured on annual 'Dumbest' list.

MAD-Magazine-Trump-Cover_565e0e5f1e0101.31034369.jpg

Eight is way short of thousands and thousands.
And unless Trump was on the roof of that building, or doing a ride-along with the cops, he never saw those eight people celebrating. It was not on TV.

"I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

I agree

Both Trump and I both remember the Muslim 9-11 celebration parade. All the networks covered it

Berlino_Love_Parade_1998.jpg

Oh, that's right/. Trump was on on the float with Mohammed and Rudolfph the Reindeer.

Totally pathetic on the lefts part, although the Donald did screw the pooch.

Why pathetic on the lefts part? Do we realize what they are arguing is NOT if thousands upon thousands of Muslims cheered as our towers came down, they are debating geography!

Why?

Simple, it goes back to the Syrians, lol. They get to kick Trump in the rump, and make it more palatable for the Syrian refugee program. It is all politics.

But what I would remind BOTH left and right on these boards is this-----------> after the towers came down, we ALL insisted, "NEVER AGAIN!" We promised ourselves, and each other, that we would stand together and protect this country for each other, and those that come after us. We wouldn't be rolling the dice anymore!!!!!! We would be more vigilant!

Now listen and read, just on this site. It is shameful, it really is. And you know what else is obvious----------->it is not all Democrats, but rather the paid posing mouthpieces on this site. Polls show virtually 70% of Americans stand against this Syrian policy, including over 50% of Democrats, yet you can't find one Democrat on here; oh no you can't.

These aren't the out in the world Democrats on here; they are the PAID Democrats. Phony baloney, astro turfing, in their parents basement while in their underwear, goose steppers.

Want to engage a Democrat with brains, you won't find one here; at least from what I see. At least we aren't paid for our views, but then again, we aren't Democrats who expect to be given transfer of wealth payments either-)

Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.

Apparently Breitbart doesn't know the word 'vindicate.'
No, apparently they do; you're just projecting again.

And?

Trump lied that he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering in NJ.

Totally pathetic on the lefts part, although the Donald did screw the pooch.

Why pathetic on the lefts part? Do we realize what they are arguing is NOT if thousands upon thousands of Muslims cheered as our towers came down, they are debating geography!

Why?

Simple, it goes back to the Syrians, lol. They get to kick Trump in the rump, and make it more palatable for the Syrian refugee program. It is all politics.

But what I would remind BOTH left and right on these boards is this-----------> after the towers came down, we ALL insisted, "NEVER AGAIN!" We promised ourselves, and each other, that we would stand together and protect this country for each other, and those that come after us. We wouldn't be rolling the dice anymore!!!!!! We would be more vigilant!

Now listen and read, just on this site. It is shameful, it really is. And you know what else is obvious----------->it is not all Democrats, but rather the paid posing mouthpieces on this site. Polls show virtually 70% of Americans stand against this Syrian policy, including over 50% of Democrats, yet you can't find one Democrat on here; oh no you can't.

These aren't the out in the world Democrats on here; they are the PAID Democrats. Phony baloney, astro turfing, in their parents basement while in their underwear, goose steppers.

Want to engage a Democrat with brains, you won't find one here; at least from what I see. At least we aren't paid for our views, but then again, we aren't Democrats who expect to be given transfer of wealth payments either-)
I don't hear a plan in there. Just, "Whatever Obama does, I am against it."

"I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

People say "Trump is talking about the issues of the day, he's telling the truth."

Sure, until he tells lies.

Forum List

Back