VINDICATING TRUMP....Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS TV NYC

How could it not have been reported on TV when there was a video report..and since when did radio coverage not count as media? When did eye witness account NOT count.

Did he lie? He exaggerated...like every politician does.

Despicable? No, what's despicable is telling the grieving family members of the Americans you let die that their loved ones died because of a protest over a video...

Since he said he saw it on TV?

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said.

When did anyone in the administration let Americans die? That lie is also despicable. Totally par for your course I understand.

That is not a lie.
Hillary's e-mails proved that she and the administration knew it was not the video.
Hillary should have pulled them out of there like the Red Cross and British did.
They were killed because she refused to do that.

I disagree.
They acknowledged that it was extremist that attacked our consulate building from the very beginning. In their talking points they talked about the riots that were ongoing in the ME at the time right along side of talking about the Benghazi attacks. That caused many to conflate the two, just like when President Bush used Iraq and al Qaeda in the same sentence people conflated that into something he never said.

The real question no one has answered is what was the CIA doing in Benghazi?

The two died in the consulate because some rioters set the place on fire and the exhaust fans had not been installed in the safe room yet.

How could it not have been reported on TV when there was a video report..and since when did radio coverage not count as media? When did eye witness account NOT count.

Did he lie? He exaggerated...like every politician does.

Despicable? No, what's despicable is telling the grieving family members of the Americans you let die that their loved ones died because of a protest over a video...

Since he said he saw it on TV?

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said.

When did anyone in the administration let Americans die? That lie is also despicable. Totally par for your course I understand.

That is not a lie.
Hillary's e-mails proved that she and the administration knew it was not the video.
Hillary should have pulled them out of there like the Red Cross and British did.
They were killed because she refused to do that.

I disagree.
They acknowledged that it was extremist that attacked our consulate building from the very beginning. In their talking points they talked about the riots that were ongoing in the ME at the time right along side of talking about the Benghazi attacks. That caused many to conflate the two, just like when President Bush used Iraq and al Qaeda in the same sentence people conflated that into something he never said.

The real question no one has answered is what was the CIA doing in Benghazi?

The two died in the consulate because some rioters set the place on fire and the exhaust fans had not been installed in the safe room yet.

Hillary said that they would get the guy that did that video right to the faces of their loved ones.
Mother of Benghazi victim: Hillary and Susan Rice told me “nose to nose” that the Mohammed video was to blame
This makes two parents of men killed in Benghazi who’ve claimed that Hillary told them personally that the video was the prime mover in the attack. Tyrone Woods’s father went a step further and alleged that she vowed to have the filmmaker “arrested and prosecuted” — which, courtesy of California authorities, is what ended up happening.

• Only Trump can ignite these conversations: Yes, American Muslims DID celebrate 9/11
    sgberman.com ^ | 12/2/2015 | Steve Berman
    I must admit I have a grudging but growing admiration for Donald Trump*. He has a way of saying things that’s like popping the clutch on a ’73 Z28 Camaro with a 350 V8. Everybody hears the screech, sees the smoke, and then it leaves a long skid mark. Trump’s enduring claim that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrated in New Jersey after the World Trade Center towers fell on Sep. 11, 2001 was at first ridiculed. The New York Times published “A Definitive Debunking of Donald Trump’s 9/11 Claims” just three days after Trump made his remarks in Birmingham,...
  • Fox News Anchor Backs Donald Trump’s Claim American Muslims Cheered on 9/11 (Eric Bolling)
    thewrap.com ^ | Jordan Chariton
    Fox News anchor Eric Bolling defended Donald Trump on Tuesday against widespread media criticism of his unproven claim that thousands of New Jersey Muslims cheered as the World Trade Centers came down on 9/11. "So I remember this day, and I stood on the New York side and I watched the plane fly into the tower," Bolling began during a conversation on "The Five." "I remember specifically the news reports about Jersey City. They said people were on the roofs watching the planes fly in," he continued.

Forum List

Back