VINDICATING TRUMP....Jersey City 9/11 Celebration Report CBS TV NYC

Ever see such a bunch of chicken shits, when I proved them wrong?.... THIS is my entertainment!

The only thing you proved is that you are an idiot.....again.

Aw, ClownFace has nothing else to offer.... Love the true 2 digit IQ of this one, might get into the twenties if someone could help him!

Well where do we start...

Trump saifd there was thousands of muslims celebrating in New Jersy and he saw it on TV....

These guys arrested were actually Jewish and Isreali Nationals...

And where are your thousands...

You must feel like a real dickhead now!!!!

No, they weren't... got a time frame where that was said, especially after they found a replica of the WTC in the building?... Come on pond scum, you can do better than that!
Lol you should do better first

I see you have nothing but a handful of wet! LOLOLOLOL!

Get help... There is people you can talk too.

I'm sorry I hurt your liberal feelings, with that video, CowGirl! :ahole-1:

Echh!!

You need help... You have obviously gone off your meds.... Get help!!!

You are now going through a delusional episode...

You some how thought you won something. You notice how other RWers are not agreeing with you?

Now don't get angry. Just take what the doctor told you to take...

No, they weren't... got a time frame where that was said, especially after they found a replica of the WTC in the building?... Come on pond scum, you can do better than that!

Echh!!

You some how thought you won something. You notice how other RWers are not agreeing with you?

Is THAT why my ratings are SO MUCH HIGHER than yours? Your pond scum don't seem to think much of you!

How many are in a swarm? Don't know, since there's no evidence or video of anything in that story.

right "swarm" is like GAZILLIONS and even "thousands" ----it means "MANY".
even when I read POLICE ESTIMATES of the size of a crowd------I take the figure
with a grain of salt-------"estimated 10,000" means no more than "I saw lots of people. of course I did not count them"

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF" when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!....HEY LIBERAL ASSHOLES, just how many are IN A SWARM????

Your OWN video says the "swarm" was 8 (EIGHT), not 80, nor 800, not 8,000 not "thousands and thousands," but 8 (EIGHT).

Last edited:
At this point, Trump could tell his supporters his hair is actually blue and they'd believe him.

How many are in a swarm? Don't know, since there's no evidence or video of anything in that story.

right "swarm" is like GAZILLIONS and even "thousands" ----it means "MANY".
even when I read POLICE ESTIMATES of the size of a crowd------I take the figure
with a grain of salt-------"estimated 10,000" means no more than "I saw lots of people. of course I did not count them"

obama got a report yesterday that three Brazilian soldiers were killed in combat...he said "That's terrible!...Say, exactly how many IS a brazillion anyway"?

Echh!!

Is THAT why my ratings are SO MUCH HIGHER than yours? Your pond scum don't seem to think much of you!

Your ratings? You have high ratings? Maybe you can run for president.

I just LOVE THIS FIND...especially from the 1:00 minute mark forward, "BUILDING SWARMING WITH SUSPECTS, SUSPECTS I WAS TOLD WERE CHEERING ON THE ROOF" when they saw the planes slamming into the Trade center!....HEY LIBERAL ASSHOLES, just how many are IN A SWARM????

Ahahahaha

The anchor said "and found 8 men celebrating."

"Thousands and thousands"

Ahahahahaha

There's "fail," then there's "Vagifail."

It is funny and very sad.

Trump says something that is an exaggeration and the media goes full blown attack mode. Well...okay.

Obama said so many things just in Paris this week, that are provable lies and distortions, and the media says almost nothing about it.

CRAZY!!!

trump_zombie_front_runner_flames.gif
T-Rump shortly after his passing..............

Forum List

Back