Trump 100% Vindicated on Muslim American Celebrations on 9-11

The JakeAss mental breakdown continues.... wonder if he can stay until 2 AM posting his worthless shit...we'll see! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:lol: Keep it up, V. Your nutty postings are funny. And it does not change the Trump was caught in lying. We are going to keep that in front of the American public forever.

The JakeAss mental breakdown continues.... wonder if he can stay until 2 AM posting his worthless shit...we'll see! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
:lol: Keep it up, V. Your nutty postings are funny. And it does not change the Trump was caught in lying. We are going to keep that in front of the American public forever.
StupidSquint_zpsq3bw3eey.jpg

Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.

I haven`t read through this thread completely, somebody probably has already pointed out that claiming he had seen with his own eye`s ``thousands and thousands`` celebrating, specifically in New Jersey, is not vindicated by a hearsay report of 8 men on a rooftop cheering. This same report says the men had a model of the WTC and advance knowledge of the attack. The CBS reporter Pablo Guzman said ``Calling it a ``hot address`` investigators ordered every one detained. They knew, (the investigator said) that ``the planes were going to hit`` Does anybody believe, if true, this would not have led to headlines around the world. The history of the last 15 years would have been completely different, think about it, 8 men in New Jersey having advance knowledge, time of the attack, targets, don`t you think these guys would have been subjected to enhanced interrogation to the max. We would have heard about it. I have no doubt that thousands of Muslims around the world celebrated 911. But even if true this hearsay report of 8 men would not ``vindicate`` Trumps account..Chris Christie said ``"It didn't happen, and the fact is people can say anything but the facts are the facts, that did not happen in N.J. that day and it hasn't happened since." The two other men mentioned in the report were actually arrested apparently. Azmath and his friend Shah aka Ali Khan, were released and deported to India after spending 16 months in prison. (This is shit right out of 911 conspiracy theories) Azmath's lead counsel, Anthony Ricco, told the judge that his client "was housed under the most severe conditions I have ever witnessed. In initial interviews with me, he was shackled, he had [on] manacles, and those interviews were videotaped."Ricco told reporters "that Azmath had been abused in such bizarre ways as being taken to the outdoor exercise area on rainy days and locked outside in the cold for hours". Sounds familiar. The 8 men would have been treated the same if the report was true. I think Trump`s Trumped up version is hilarious considering his claim to have ``the best memory in the World``. He just can`t remember if the celebrations took part in Paterson or Pakistan. And to the Trump lovers and apologists it doesn`t matter. Surprisingly Fox New`s ``The Five`` have a little argument about whether it matters or not;

Interestingly the same report reminds us that Bush vowed to ``get the evil doers who had staged the attack`` A few months later he was saying he ``wasn`t that concerned`` about bin Laden.

i love how the rubes in flyover country have been taken in , sitting in jesusland gobbling up the crap and asking for seconds, yet no video. People who actually live there evidently don't know what they are talking about, but a slope skulled cross groveler in jesusland do :laugh2: because they can see ny and nj from shitstain cracka land

What that reporter whose report you claim vindicates Trump says now.

From: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/journalist-calls-trumps-911-claims-stretch/story?id=35529968

Pablo Guzman now says all of these reports were "mostly anecdotal. People called into police and news. When you tried to follow up it wasn't quite like we were told -- it was a game of telephone."

For almost two weeks now, Donald Trump has been asserting that "thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey were celebrating the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001. Today, a senior adviser to Donald Trump's presidential campaign, Dan Scavino, said he was backing up Trump's claims by tweeting a video report by former WCBS-TV reporter Pablo Guzman describing celebrations in Jersey City, N.J., after the World Trade Center collapsed.

Scavino’s tweets prompted Guzman to respond on Twitter.

Guzman said the video does not show anyone celebrating and he disputes Trump's claims
. Guzman’s report stems from investigators telling him that eight men who were found celebrating on the roof of a Jersey City apartment complex were detained in the aftermath of 9/11. Six of the eight, Guzman reported, lived in the building, which Guzman was told was "swarming with suspects." The report also mentions that authorities found a model of the Trade Center and binoculars on the roof.
Reached by phone Wednesday, the now-retired Guzman told ABC News his 9/11 news report came via Jersey City and Port Authority sources, all of whom told him it was "reports of at most a handful of people...mostly from the same building in Jersey City."
Guzman said all of these reports were "mostly anecdotal. People called into police and news. When you tried to follow up it wasn't quite like we were told -- it was a game of telephone."
Guzman said large celebrations by Muslims in the New Jersey area were not reported and it is a "stretch" for Trump to say thousands celebrated. He said there's no video or photo evidence of what Trump is claiming.

All of which demonstrates that Trump was lying about seeing thousands and thousands celebrating in NJ. He is lying or suffering dementia. His followers are outright lying.

Donald believes he saw it, this is what brainwashing by the media does, like FOX.....they report on a handful celebration going on a rooftop in Patterson NJ, then show video on thousands of Muslims celebrating in Palestine...to make it appear that Muslims are celebrating here in America. Or celebrating in Pakistan or the entire Muslim world. Donald must have gotten suckered in?????

Forum List

Back