Trump 100% Vindicated on Muslim American Celebrations on 9-11

Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.

Breitbart = The Tupac of far-right brain farts.

And?

Trump lied that he saw thousands and thousands of Muslims cheering in NJ.

HILLARY.....BOSNIA.....SNIPER ATTACK!!!!!...Need we say more?....Like to see the video? Interesting that she had Chelsea with her with a sniper attack!
So you are saying that it is OK to lie, because HRC supposedly lied? I thought you wanted someone who tells the truth. By your logic, V, HRC and DT are the same type of person.

AND it looks like TRUMP was RIGHT on FUCKING MUSLIMS.....

• Mass shooting in California, at least 20 victims, suspect Farooq Saeed sought
    12/2/2015, 5:22:44 PM · by fuzzylogic · 1 replies
    jihadwatch.org ^ | 12/2/2015 | Robert Spencer
    The San Diego Tribune reports: Riverside police dispatchers have broadcast a general advisory that the suspects involved in the shootings in San Bernardino may have fled in a black GMC Yukon, heading northbound on Waterman Avenue, roughly 40 minutes ago. The broadcast indicated there were unconfirmed reports the suspects were male and of Middle Eastern origin, “armed with AK-47s and wearing body armor.”

Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.

ObamaDemocratKoolAid_zpsdofrjdwt.jpg

And?

HILLARY.....BOSNIA.....SNIPER ATTACK!!!!!...Need we say more?....Like to see the video? Interesting that she had Chelsea with her with a sniper attack!
So you are saying that it is OK to lie, because HRC supposedly lied? I thought you wanted someone who tells the truth. By your logic, V, HRC and DT are the same type of person.

I'm saying you and the rest of the subversives are HYPOCRITES, and PERHAPS he misspoke, as THAT was the Hildebeasts excuse! Except SHE had her daughter with her...UNDER FIRE! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So we have Christian and Muslim nuts alike.

The Ft Hood shootings and the Boston bombing are new to you?

We have killers motivated by religion, V.

And?

I'm saying you and the rest of the subversives are HYPOCRITES, and PERHAPS he misspoke, as THAT was the Hildebeasts excuse! Except SHE had her daughter with her...UNDER FIRE! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You are the hypocrite in saying that DT need be no better than HRC.

You lose the moral ground, and Trump is destroying his own veracity.

ObamaDemocratKoolAid_zpsdofrjdwt.jpg
0B8eFSv.png

And?

You are the hypocrite in saying that DT need be no better than HRC.

You lose the moral ground, and Trump is destroying his own veracity.

not-sure-if-troll.png

:lol: All of the cats are out of the bag, V.

You guys are nuts and America knows it.

I LOVE watching a JakeAss BREAKDOWN! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
:lol: January and Cruz are coming, Trump will be falling, and Rubio is sharpening his political sword.

Your hate simply cannot carry you through to victory.

And the MENTAL BREAKDOWN CONTINUES..... This is hurting my sides....:badgrin:
Yeah, I think Jake could write a book on failed sloganeering.

:lol: January and Cruz are coming, Trump will be falling, and Rubio is sharpening his political sword.

:lol: I am enjoying you fall apart. Whenever I think you have hit bottom, you just lower the bar. :lol:

:lol: I am enjoying you fall apart. Whenever I think you have hit bottom, you just lower the bar. :lol:

The JakeAss mental breakdown continues.... wonder if he can stay until 2 AM posting his worthless shit...we'll see! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back