Video - mom4 and Abbey caught fighting..

archangel said:
High school and college..football and track...ran the hundred in 10.0...not great but was good for a letter in track...footballl was a wing back and safety...coached football and track at a high risk student HS for disadvantaged youths...anymore silly comments? and bye the way for a hobby I did surf..back in the day! And was quite active as a member of the US Army during the VN conflict! :wtf:

i played pro soccer in danmark and coached olympic players

manu1959 said:
i played pro soccer in danmark and coached olympic players

and you have the nerve to criticize me on typos..."Danmark"...humm good for you counselor...I rest my case! :wtf:

archangel said:
and you have the nerve to criticize me on typos..."Danmark"...humm good for you counselor...I rest my case! :wtf:

danmark is how they spell it .....mr Knowit all

Abbey Normal said:
I was just kidding, Arch. If I could really press 260, I would have had Mom4 pinned in 3 seconds. :cof:
Hey wait! We haven't discussed how much I can bench press yet!

Attachments

• $starlaResize.png
    $starlaResize.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 59
manu1959 said:
danmark is how they spell it .....mr Knowit all

in "DanmarK" we live in Denmark reality...please forgive me counselor...English literature was not my forte( please correct me on this)...please forgive me once again! :banana: I was just a jock...you on the other hand was a example to bow too!
:wtf:

archangel said:
in "DanmarK" we live in Denmark reality...please forgive me counselor...English literature was not my forte( please correct me on this)...please forgive me once again! :banana: I was just a jock...you on the other hand was a example to bow too!
:wtf:

ok but don't let it happen again

manu1959 said:
ok but don't let it happen again

whatever floats your boat...your wife should be proud of you..."Macho macho man I want to be a macho man" was this a song or what? :banana:

archangel said:
whatever floats your boat...your wife should be proud of you..."Macho macho man I want to be a macho man" was this a song or what? :banana:

have a large village people record collection do you?

manu1959 said:
have a large village people record collection do you?

but my collection is the "Everly Bros,Jan &Dean,Beachboys,and many in the "Soul Venue" Village people are... well how should I say it... San Francisco kinda music! Hows that? :banana:

Forum List

Back