Video - mom4 and Abbey caught fighting..

GotZoom said:
Born and raised in Newport Beach. Less than 5 minutes from 22nd street.
22nd street ya very familiar with that...nice neighborhood...did alot of surfing in Newport beach...kudos!

mom4

trgi2_maryann_b_640x480_051320051138.jpg

Abbey

trgi2_ginger_a_640x480_051320051136.jpg

:wank:

You girls are hot. Where's Island-Girl-Bonnie at?? :)

GotZoom said:
Men can't show affection to each other?

gotta remember I am a oldle dude...jock,surfer...kissin I left for the girls! sorry if I offended the new generation...but thats just me!

archangel said:
gotta remember I am a oldle dude...jock,surfer...kissin I left for the girls! sorry if I offended the new generation...but thats just me!

What is "like that?"

You never kissed your dad?

You know..on the cheek...?

Old or not....nothing wrong with that.

GotZoom said:
What is "like that?"

You never kissed your dad?

You know..on the cheek...?

Old or not....nothing wrong with that.

guilty I did kiss my dad on the cheek...I did not see this thread as a kid kissn' dad thread...seems to me the pic's posted were of cute girls...did I miss something here? :dunno:

archangel said:
guilty I did kiss my dad on the cheek...I did not see this thread as a kid kissn' dad thread...seems to me the pic's posted were of cute girls...did I miss something here? :dunno:

Unless you think Mary Ann and Ginger are cousins.....yeah...you did.

GotZoom said:
Unless you think Mary Ann and Ginger are cousins.....yeah...you did.

I was relating to the verbal comments...but hey whatever floats ya boat...gotta remember we oldies just call em like we see em...sorry! :laugh:

archangel said:
I was relating to the verbal comments...but hey whatever floats ya boat...gotta remember we oldies just call em like we see em...sorry! :laugh:

me thinks after a year of being here, an oldie might consider glasses to thereby call them more correctly. You didn't by chance Referee the Superbowl, did ya?

:poke:

dmp said:
me thinks after a year of being here, an oldie might consider glasses to thereby call them more correctly. You didn't by chance Referee the Superbowl, did ya?

give me a break dmp...i have a couple of daughters your age...I think... if ya are being honest...so what is your point except to hit me? and yes I wear glasses to read small print...so what?

dmp said:

Maybe too much VC beer before the game?

archangel said:
give me a break dmp...i have a couple of daughters your age...I think... if ya are being honest...so what is your point except to hit me? and yes I wear glasses to read small print...so what?

lol. You missed my point...

You said "You are calling them as you see them"

I joked "You must not be seeing clearly"

- that's a dig suggesting you aren't calling 'them' correctly - twas NOTHING to do with your real, physical biological vision.

Relax - Open a Ho Chi Min Brew and take a long, slow sip. :)

dmp said:
lol. You missed my point...

You said "You are calling them as you see them"

I joked "You must not be seeing clearly"

- that's a dig suggesting you aren't calling 'them' correctly - twas NOTHING to do with your real, physical biological vision.

Relax - Open a Ho Chi Min Brew and take a long, slow sip. :)

he can dish it but he can't take it

Forum List

Back