Video - mom4 and Abbey caught fighting..

manu1959 said:
he can dish it but he can't take it

now we are getting somewhere...I can dish it out as well as take it...do you have access to pm's sent to Mr.D or Jim? I like to spar but really get pissed when the opposition pulls supposed rank...get my drift? Now go back to the wonderful city of Oakland and have a ball...Mr.Manu...and forget about what may or not may have happened in Truckee many..many years ago...LOL! :lalala:

archangel said:
now we are getting somewhere...I can dish it out as well as take it...do you have access to pm's sent to Mr.D or Jim? I like to spar but really get pissed when the opposition pulls supposed rank...get my drift? Now go back to the wonderful city of Oakland and have a ball...Mr.Manu...and forget about what may or not may have happened in Truckee many..many years ago...LOL! :lalala:

Nobody ever 'pulls rank' and nobody but the sender and recipiant have access to ANY Private Messages. Don't use this thread to complain about the "Staff" - up until now, things have been rather light-hearted. Let's keep it that way.

Further discussion on the topic can be sent via PM if you'd like.

archangel said:

don't live in oakland ... and told ya you couldn't take it.....doesn't take much of that mexican piss water to set your head a spinnin does it

manu1959 said:
don't live in oakland ... and told ya you couldn't take it.....doesn't take much of that mexican piss water to set your head a spinnin does it

did I get nasty with you...NO! You are loosing it now...as I expected ya would...calm down dude! And just because someone says they are drinking a certain beverage does not mean it is so....dah! :dunno:

Okay folks - no more instigating - Let's go back to discussing hot chicks and Abbey and Mom and Bonnie wrasslin around in cream pies. :D

archangel said:
did I get nasty with you...NO! You are loosing it now...as I expected ya would...calm down dude! And just because someone says they are drinking a certain beverage does not mean it is so....dah! :dunno:

:sleep:

Abbey Normal said:
But I have a girlish figure and can bench press 260. :D

the average person can bench press their own weight...providing they are in reasonable shape...tell me this is not true...or that ya are super girl....! LOL

archangel said:
the average person can bench press their own weight...providing they are in reasonable shape...tell me this is not true...or that ya are super girl....! LOL

No way can the average person bench press their own weight because the average person is 30lbs OVER weight...lol :D

I used to bench 265. :(

Weighed 185 then. Was...17? 18? years old. :(

Now...blah - no idea. Not as fit, but I'm a MUCH better lover than then...ask GotZoom.

:D

dmp said:
No way can the average person bench press their own weight because the average person is 30lbs OVER weight...lol :D

I used to bench 265. :(

Weighed 185 then. Was...17? 18? years old. :(

Now...blah - no idea. Not as fit, but I'm a MUCH better lover than then...ask GotZoom.

:D

I was just a athelete and a coach...forgive me for my arrogance! Carry on moma knows best! :wtf:

dmp said:
mom4

trgi2_maryann_b_640x480_051320051138.jpg

Abbey

trgi2_ginger_a_640x480_051320051136.jpg

:wank:

You girls are hot. Where's Island-Girl-Bonnie at?? :)

back to normal programing

archangel said:

I was just kidding, Arch. If I could really press 260, I would have had Mom4 pinned in 3 seconds. :cof:

manu1959 said:
what type of atheletetetete were you

High school and college..football and track...ran the hundred in 10.0...not great but was good for a letter in track...footballl was a wing back and safety...coached football and track at a high risk student HS for disadvantaged youths...anymore silly comments? and bye the way for a hobby I did surf..back in the day! And was quite active as a member of the US Army during the VN conflict! :wtf:

Abbey Normal said:
I was just kidding, Arch. If I could really press 260, I would have had Mom4 pinned in 3 seconds. :cof:

thanks and ya can 'pin' me anyday...sigh!

Forum List

Back