Video - mom4 and Abbey caught fighting..

manu1959 said:
dude you been at the cooking sherry again? i was born in oakland california. dad's family is from nevada....i escaped

escape from La or NY or whatever...geez but to claim ya live in Oakland,Ca....Not a very classy place to say one lives...and by the way yo Daddy differs with the escape...he says he kicked ya butt out! I must run to the VC Station and grab some beer...this may be a long night...and the Sherry is waht da boys in da hood in Oakland drink! :funnyface

dmp said:
C'mon folks - this HAS To be "Thread of the Day"

:D

THREAD OF THE DAY

bevel%20FIRST%20PRIZE.jpg

archangel said:
escape from La or NY or whatever...geez but to claim ya live in Oakland,Ca....Not a very classy place to say one lives...and by the way yo Daddy differs with the escape...he says he kicked ya butt out! I must run to the VC Station and grab some beer...this may be a long night...and the Sherry is waht da boys in da hood in Oakland drink! :funnyface

You buy beer from the Viet Cong?

archangel said:

the words born and live both have 4 letters but after that they mean different things....my dad is dead...but you keep making jokes

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Said1 said:
It's that sauce, for Pho Bo?

Vietnamese Beer.

Review is:

A Superb lager from the Hue Brewery in Hue City, the old capital of Vietnam, on the banks of the famous Perfume River in central Vietnam. Ideal with the increasingly popular Vietnamese Cuisine.

Most drinkers said it pretty much sucks.

got a six pack of Corona Lite to go with the Chuck Norris burger...now I am ready to dance with Manu...........so you say Dad is dead...and I continue to joke...well manu so is my daddy and he would have it no other way...I was raised to joke around...and for your info I grew up in Southertn Califiornia and moved to Nevada in 94' to retire where the real people live...Cali is full of morons now! and by the way Oakland is a degenerate city...I grew up in Burbank,Calif and moved to another classy city...Virginia City,Nevada...so what is your excuse...ya like to slum it...sorry but ya hit me first! :cof:

archangel said:
got a six pack of Corona Lite to go with the Chuck Norris burger...now I am ready to dance with Manu...........so you say Dad is dead...and I continue to joke...well manu so is my daddy and he would have it no other way...I was raised to joke around...and for your info I grew up in Southertn Califiornia and moved to Nevada in 94' to retire where the real people live...Cali is full of morons now! and by the way Oakland is a degenerate city...I grew up in Burbank,Calif and moved to another classy city...Virginia City,Nevada...so what is your excuse...ya like to slum it...sorry but ya hit me first! :cof:

And you talk to him about slumming?

Said1 said:
It's cheaper. Duh.

I buy my beer...Bud Lite.Coors lite,Corona lite etc from the "Virginia City Station"...my friends own it and I do indeed get a local discount! :funnyface

archangel said:

corona?! the coors light of mexican swill..... burbank and virginia city .... on purpose?! ..... and you are giving me shit?

manu1959 said:
corona?! the coors light of mexican swill..... burbank and virginia city .... on purpose?! ..... and you are giving me shit?

and what pray tell is wrong with Burbank,Calif and Virginia City,Nevada...hummm! :cof:

Forum List

Back