Victims of illegal alien crime

Once again, just to remind people. These victims wouldn't have suffered had we been enforcing our laws.

Amnesty?

Let's carry on with this grim list, shall we?

Charles Manson, another illegal alien criminal.

Did you pick up your meds today bod? Please tell me that you didn't come unhinged on the pharmacist again for it being too early to pick up your vicodin? Ive seen how you lunatics lose your fucking minds when you hear that.

dc0317dd.gif

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

And lets not forget James Oliver Huberty ( a foreign sounding name, isn't it?) who killed 21 people at a McDonalds NEAR the Mexican border in CA...he must have slipped north illegally to the U.S. to commit his crimes.

http://www.voiac.org/victims.php?id=451

This is one of the cases that woke so many arizonans up.

This is just plain fucking sad!

Once again, this wouldn't have happened had we been enforcing our laws. Those poor young souls are undoubtedly going to be negatively affected for the rest of their lives. Imagine the horror these young girls went through. The horror that will forever permeate their minds.

And it all could have been prevented.

Last edited:

Did you pick up your meds today bod? Please tell me that you didn't come unhinged on the pharmacist again for it being too early to pick up your vicodin? Ive seen how you lunatics lose your fucking minds when you hear that.

dc0317dd.gif

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH
She's a piece of shit, brother!

She's only exposing herself as such. It's quite obvious that she could give less than a damn about these victims.

She's cheapening them, NOTHING MORE!

dc0317dd.gif

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH
She's a piece of shit, brother!

She's only exposing herself as such. It's quite obvious that she could give less than a damn about these victims.

She's cheapening them, NOTHING MORE!

Notice how they are all White Males bro? She's got a serious prejudice against them. Of course the mullet sporting, birkenstock wearing, red diaper doper baby pinko hippie would never use a minority as an example. I was suprised she used Susan Smith, being a Women and all. Of course, Smith is a White Women so that explains it. She's a crack job. ~BH

Ted Bundy....UBER illegal alien murderer!
So, tell us Bodecea. What is the solution?

Amnesty?

Do YOU have any idea how many illegal aliens in this country are these types of criminals?

Does our government have any idea how many of these types of dirtbags are in this country?

You do realize that I'm not even close to be being done posting these crimes. And I won't stop until I've found as many examples as I can. As it's looking now, it's going to go into the thousands.

California alone is going to take up a very significant amount of time.

You're making a complete ass out of yourself.

So, be honest, and answer the fucking questions. Your lil' game here is not going to deter me from throwing this out front and center.

So, lets see if you've got the guts to answer.

You CLAIM to have taken the same oath as I so, do you support allowing our fellow citizens to continue to be victimized by these scumbags.

We've got a big enough problem withn those who are LEGAL citizens as far as crime goes. Do you propose we continue to increase the odds of victimization by taking a reactive approach AFTER the crimes have been commited. Or do you support taking a proactive approach by eliminating the threat once and for all?

Put up, or simply shut up!

Last edited:
This is for all of you FOOLS who mistakenly believe in amnesty, or believe that these people are just here for jobs and a better life.

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

I had my SSN stolen by an illegal, which wouldn't happen if we didn't treat them like garbage.
Show me in the constitution, where our founding father's wanted strict immigration laws? Wasn't the whole point of developing the land of free, so people could be free? We all come from immigrants!!!

I don't have a problem with immigrants. LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Just like my great grand parents, who came here LEGALLY.

Understand?

Forum List

Back