Victims of illegal alien crime

In Minnesota! (dirty Canadian illegal immigrants!!!) Jeffrey Weise kills 10 including family members.
I knew you wouldn't have the guts to answer my questions.

You're a fuckin' tool, nothing more!

Another gutless fuck exposed, in a long line of gutless fucks i've exposed!

LMAO!

Perfect example of a troll. She's too gutless to debate anything, so she acts like a fucking little kid. I think today she has really took over the biggest dumb shit poster of all time award here at USMB. That's a hard award to win here. :lol: ~BH

In Minnesota! (dirty Canadian illegal immigrants!!!) Jeffrey Weise kills 10 including family members.

LMAO!

Perfect example of a troll. She's too gutless to debate anything, so she acts like a fucking little kid. I think today she has really took over the biggest dumb shit poster of all time award here at USMB. That's a hard award to win here. :lol: ~BH
You got that right, buddy!

LMAO!

You got that right, buddy!

Well, She must have jumped into her smart Car and headed to McDonalds to stuff a Big Mac, XL Fries, Box of cookies and uh XL diet coke down her fat throat. :razz:

Or...........She is just stalking that Pharmacist that told her it was too early to pick up her Meds just waiting in the Drug Store parking lot for him or her to get off of work. I dunno bro. ~BH

Of course, bod's irrelevant examples do not change the fact of the significant amount of our prisons being comprised of illegals...

I bet Susan Smith, who should have been deported, even used a foreign car when drowning her children...both of them.

Are you really this stupid or just born that way. So what you are really saying is 'let ALL the criminals in the world into the USA because the USA has its own criminals and when they commit crimes, don't deport them because after all this is the USA and it's okay'??? BTW, I'm sure if the likes of TM and SS would have had a choice, they would have chosen deportation rather than the death penalty and life in prison. YOU talk nonsense. Talk to the hand.:eusa_hand:

I bet Susan Smith, who should have been deported, even used a foreign car when drowning her children...both of them.

Are you really this stupid or just born that way. So what you are really saying is 'let ALL the criminals in the world into the USA because the USA has its own criminals and when they commit crimes, don't deport them because after all this is the USA and it's okay'??? BTW, I'm sure if the likes of TM and SS would have had a choice, they would have chosen deportation rather than the death penalty and life in prison. YOU talk nonsense. Talk to the hand.:eusa_hand:

No.

she just likes shitting all over WJ's thread. she's an attention seeking whore.

Hi Jester:

I saw a crew of men working beside the road on the way in this morning and every one of them was a Mexican taking JOBS from real Americans!

This is for all of you FOOLS who mistakenly believe in amnesty, or believe that these people are just here for jobs and a better life.

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

Illegal Amnesty will only kick the back door wide open to yet another 30 to 40 goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals coming to join their brothers and sisters in the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States. Twenty-five (25) Americans were killed by Illegal Aliens yesterday 'and' another 25 real Americans will be killed TODAY (story) by people from OTHER COUNTRIES that are NOT even supposed to be here. That amounts to 10,000 Americans killed EVERY YEAR by Barack Obama's Illegal Aliens!!!!

The blood of 'every' American killed by Illegal Aliens is upon 'all' who pander to Illegal Aliens and those hiring them. Those among your harboring, aiding and abetting and hiring Illegal Aliens in the USA today will be visited by the victims of the Illegal Alien Invasion for 'all' the ages to come in the lake of fire. Go right ahead and pick around your American brothers and sisters in favor of hiring cheap Illegal Alien Labor from the cheap Illegal Alien Labor Pool. Give JOBS to Illegal Aliens that send our money back home south of the border, so real Americans can stand in the unemployment line, go into bankruptcy, and beg for food stamps; while their homes go into foreclosure and all dignity goes down the toilet.

Those among you pandering to Illegal Aliens and the Open Border Lobby and the Kenyan Foreign National squatting in the White House make me sick to my stomach.

GL,

Terral

Hi Jester:

I saw a crew of men working beside the road on the way in this morning and every one of them was a Mexican taking JOBS from real Americans!

This is for all of you FOOLS who mistakenly believe in amnesty, or believe that these people are just here for jobs and a better life.

Illegal Amnesty will only kick the back door wide open to yet another 30 to 40 goddamned Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals coming to join their brothers and sisters in the Illegal Alien Invasion of these United States. Twenty-five (25) Americans were killed by Illegal Aliens yesterday 'and' another 25 real Americans will be killed TODAY (story) by people from OTHER COUNTRIES that are NOT even supposed to be here. That amounts to 10,000 Americans killed EVERY YEAR by Barack Obama's Illegal Aliens!!!!

The blood of 'every' American killed by Illegal Aliens is upon 'all' who pander to Illegal Aliens and those hiring them. Those among your harboring, aiding and abetting and hiring Illegal Aliens in the USA today will be visited by the victims of the Illegal Alien Invasion for 'all' the ages to come in the lake of fire. Go right ahead and pick around your American brothers and sisters in favor of hiring cheap Illegal Alien Labor from the cheap Illegal Alien Labor Pool. Give JOBS to Illegal Aliens that send our money back home south of the border, so real Americans can stand in the unemployment line, go into bankruptcy, and beg for food stamps; while their homes go into foreclosure and all dignity goes down the toilet.

Those among you pandering to Illegal Aliens and the Open Border Lobby and the Kenyan Foreign National squatting in the White House make me sick to my stomach.

GL,

Terral

So, you checked their papers. You did report them to ICE after confirming they were not Americans, right?

Hi Jester:

GL,

Terral

So, you checked their papers. You did report them to ICE after confirming they were not Americans, right?
Still too gutless to answer my questions, I see?

And you were a Nav aviator?

No you weren't. Nav aviators have guts!

Now, answer my questions!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhovjSi0NLk&feature=related]YouTube - Illegal Alien Kills Little Frankie Blue Eyes Brooks In Front Of His Family[/ame]

Our resident airhead, Butch, knows that there is only one answer to this problem but, it doesn't jive with what her beloved messiah believes so, she refuses to engage. For engaging would jeopardize her allegiance to the annointed one.

And, you can damn sure bet that if lil' Barry actually grew a pair and announced we would begin enforcing our federal law, she would be up here cheering and cackling in her annoying, whiney liberal way that it's a wonderful thing.

Sheeples are sheeples after all!

Forum List

Back