Illegal Alien Repeat Offender Accused of Attacking Multiple Women Is Back on Streets of Dysfunctional NYC

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
New York City just loves their illegals. So much so, the city will sacrifice its citizens at the altar of Saint Sanctuary.

I think an apology is in order to the illegal who was inconvenienced by spending a short time in jail as a serial danger to the public. Perhaps the city could convene a reparations committee or offer to double up on some prepaid gift cards?

An illegal immigrant back on the streets of New York City after spending less than a year in jail for the latest of a series of arrests where he's accused of attacking female hospital workers dating all the way back to 2019.

New York City just loves their illegals. So much so, the city will sacrifice its citizens at the altar of Saint Sanctuary.

I think an apology is in order to the illegal who was inconvenienced by spending a short time in jail as a serial danger to the public. Perhaps the city could convene a reparations committee or offer to double up on some prepaid gift cards?

An illegal immigrant back on the streets of New York City after spending less than a year in jail for the latest of a series of arrests where he's accused of attacking female hospital workers dating all the way back to 2019.

Yet another lying OP from the gullible and the stupid, supported by a Questionable Source.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.

I guess now that your story of "illegals" attacking and beating a police officer in Times Square has been completely debunked, you're on to the next fake news story.

Yet another lying OP from the gullible and the stupid, supported by a Questionable Source.

• Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several failed fact checks.

I guess now that your story of "illegals" attacking and beating a police officer in Times Square has been completely debunked, you're on to the next fake news story.
Yet another frantic tirade by the gullible, stupid apologist for criminal illegals.

The events are confirmed in other news articles. It occurred to you only to launch into another of your saliva-slinging tirades rather than learn the facts.

I guess now that your screeching tirade has been shown to be an embarrassing waste of time, you can crawl back under your bridge with the rest of the trolls.

Unfortunately, the Fascist Progressives have perfected the art of cheating in the millions column so, no matter how bad it gets, the People are not allowed to change leadership

It wasn't debunked you deranged lunatic!

Forum List

Back