Victims of illegal alien crime

Did you pick up your meds today bod? Please tell me that you didn't come unhinged on the pharmacist again for it being too early to pick up your vicodin? Ive seen how you lunatics lose your fucking minds when you hear that.

dc0317dd.gif

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH
She's a piece of shit, brother!

She's only exposing herself as such. It's quite obvious that she could give less than a damn about these victims.

She's cheapening them, NOTHING MORE!

Notice how they are all White Males bro? She's got a serious prejudice against them. Of course the mullet sporting, birkenstock wearing, red diaper doper baby pinko hippie would never use a minority as an example. I was suprised she used Susan Smith, being a Women and all. Of course, Smith is a White Women so that explains it. She's a crack job. ~BH
Yeah, obviously!

Ted Bundy....UBER illegal alien murderer!
So, tell us Bodecea. What is the solution?

Amnesty?

Do YOU have any idea how many illegal aliens in this country are these types of criminals?

Does our government have any idea how many of these types of dirtbags are in this country?

You do realize that I'm not even close to be being done posting these crimes. And I won't stop until I've found as many examples as I can. As it's looking now, it's going to go into the thousands.

California alone is going to take up a very significant amount of time.

You're making a complete ass out of yourself.

So, be honest, and answer the fucking questions. Your lil' game here is not going to deter me from throwing this out front and center.

So, lets see if you've got the guts to answer.

You CALIM to have taken the same oath as so, do you support allowing our fellow citizens to continue to be victimized by these scumbags.

We've got a big enough problem withn those who are LEGAL citizens as far as crime goes. Do you propose we continue to increas the odds of victimization by taking a reactive approach AFTER the crimes have been commited. Or do you support taking a proactive approach by eliminating the threat once and for all?

Put up, or simply shut up!

You're attempting to reason with the unreasonable. She's like a fucking little kid in a playground screaming "I know you are but what am I". That's why she's in here all alone during USMB Prime time. She's fucking delusional and clueless. Probably mixing those Meds with booze as well. Poor thing. I feel sorry for her actually. :doubt: ~BH

Charles Manson, another illegal alien criminal.

Typical liberal...not staying on topic, trying to hide the truth about the cost to Americans that illegals bring.

This is a discussion about illegals. The criminals you are bringing up are Americans. I am sure you can comprehend that, can't you?

Ted Bundy....UBER illegal alien murderer!
So, tell us Bodecea. What is the solution?

Amnesty?

Do YOU have any idea how many illegal aliens in this country are these types of criminals?

Does our government have any idea how many of these types of dirtbags are in this country?

You do realize that I'm not even close to be being done posting these crimes. And I won't stop until I've found as many examples as I can. As it's looking now, it's going to go into the thousands.

California alone is going to take up a very significant amount of time.

You're making a complete ass out of yourself.

So, be honest, and answer the fucking questions. Your lil' game here is not going to deter me from throwing this out front and center.

So, lets see if you've got the guts to answer.

You CALIM to have taken the same oath as so, do you support allowing our fellow citizens to continue to be victimized by these scumbags.

We've got a big enough problem withn those who are LEGAL citizens as far as crime goes. Do you propose we continue to increas the odds of victimization by taking a reactive approach AFTER the crimes have been commited. Or do you support taking a proactive approach by eliminating the threat once and for all?

Put up, or simply shut up!

You're attempting to reason with the unreasonable. She's like a fucking little kid in a playground screaming "I know you are but what am I". That's why she's in here all alone during USMB Prime time. She's fucking delusional and clueless. Probably mixing those Meds with booze as well. Poor thing. I feel sorry for her actually. :doubt: ~BH
It's just fucking bizaare. I mean seriously, look at these crimes. These are just the sex crimes. And it's a VERY small example to this point. I haven't gotten into the other crimes yet. I'll tell ya' this, the numbers are staggering as you will see in due time. I don't see how anybody can sit here and mock these victims like this. And that is exactly what she's doing. It's fucking disgusting!

Charles Manson, another illegal alien criminal.

Typical liberal...not staying on topic, trying to hide the truth about the cost to Americans that illegals bring.

This is a discussion about illegals. The criminals you are bringing up are Americans. I am sure you can comprehend that, can't you?
Of course she can. She knows there is only one answer. But that answer goes against everything her beloved messiah believes so, she'll just follow blindly along. Even though she lives in an area where she or those she loves could very well end up being victims of these dirtbags.

In Minnesota! (dirty Canadian illegal immigrants!!!) Jeffrey Weise kills 10 including family members.
I knew you wouldn't have the guts to answer my questions.

You're a fuckin' tool, nothing more!

Another gutless fuck exposed, in a long line of gutless fucks i've exposed!

LMAO!

Forum List

Back