Valentine's Day

Shattered said:
Hey, I'm all FOR Valentine's Day.. Maybe you could teach a few of these guys a thing, or two...

Excuse me?

I will have you know that I have set aside the entire evening for my Valentine.

We're going to spend the evening together. No TV, no distractions. Just talking and enjoying each other's company.

GotZoom said:
Excuse me?

We're going to spend the evening together. No TV, no distractions. Just talking and enjoying each other's company.

...and I'm SOO looking forward to it, Don. :) You're Dreamy.

:D

GotZoom said:
Excuse me?

You'll notice I used the word "some"... There's one in particular, I know of, that doesn't need any coaching at all.

Semper Fi said:
Yeah I know its good for a girl to cry in something like this... and I know I need more coaching too. :(

That's ok. As long as you don't listen to a COUPLE people here, you have potential. :D

Let's see. 52 Valentine homework passes and some candy. Special dinner for the kid and my dad. My current significant other is out of town on business, so we'll see what happens.

Personally think too much is made of Valentine's Day and now Sweetest Day. I like surprises!

Forum List

Back