USMB locks up

And how come you never sell me to anyone I LIKE? :doubt:

You like poor people?:confused:

I might not mind you selling me if I think I'm going to be well entertained...but if you're going to sell me to the likes of him, I'm going to get....annoyed.

Ummm ... annoyed?

What's it matter? he took off with his tail between his legs like someone nailed him with a pot of scalding water.:lol:

I might not mind you selling me if I think I'm going to be well entertained...but if you're going to sell me to the likes of him, I'm going to get....annoyed.

Ummm ... annoyed?

What's it matter? he took off with his tail between his legs like someone nailed him with a pot of scalding water.:lol:

And you say I never do anything nice for you... :cool:

You think I keep you and your talons around for show? :eusa_hand:

I am a Marine. Well trained in the proper employment of my weapons.:cool:

The better Question is why did you come to a Technical Thread and Troll me and then Whine that I Engaged you?... :lol:

Pot and Kettle, in Deed.

:)

peace...

I can guarantee you that I have *never* sent a Mod, or Admin a single complaint about your sorry ass. I can handle you just fine on my own, Chimp.

:lol:

*ouch*

Hey, mal-whatever, ... how about I reinstate Dis as a temp mod long enough to handle some ... ummm ... "stuff"?:badgrin:

She's a little touchy about the not being a Mod thing... ;)

peace...

I can guarantee you that I have *never* sent a Mod, or Admin a single complaint about your sorry ass. I can handle you just fine on my own, Chimp.

:lol:

*ouch*

Hey, mal-whatever, ... how about I reinstate Dis as a temp mod long enough to handle some ... ummm ... "stuff"?:badgrin:

She's a little touchy about the not being a Mod thing... ;)

peace...

Let me scroll back up ... you requested permission to speak, right?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back