I turned off E-mail notification of posted threads, but I am still getting E-mails,!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
How do I turn off E-mail notification, I thought I turned it off , but I am still getting the E-mails!!?.

52ndStreet.

I wonder if he got this thread in his email? :confused:

*Oh, and try what MM said.

How do I turn off E-mail notification, I thought I turned it off , but I am still getting the E-mails!!?.

52ndStreet.

Welcome to the Hotel California!!!

You can check out anytime you want...

...buttchajist can't leave!!!!

It's sort of like the Book of the Month club...you cancel...you still get a bill every month.

You never should have checked that box!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Sometimes it can take awhile for the emails to stop, since once they are already in the queue you'll still get them. When you turn this email delivery option off, that doesn't mean the system stops sending, it means it stops loading messages in the queue.

So that, if there's 50 loaded, you'll still get those 50 no matter what.

Course not. It's cuz he's black. I only help out the white folk. :cool:

Uhm. Yeah. Mmmmmmkay.

That's what I thought! ;) :eusa_doh:

Thanks for clearing that up for us. :lol:

He's probably a product of inner-city Atlanta schooling. Or Columbus. :lol:

I mean come on ... "accept e-mails from other members" "yes or no". How difficult is this?:lol:
um, hes not talking about that
LOL
but all he has to do is delete all his suscriptions and that will work, or change all of the actions to either "no email notification" or "daily"or "WEEKLY"

if he had half the brain he claims to have he should have been able to figure that out on his own, as i did

Uhm. Yeah. Mmmmmmkay.

I mean come on ... "accept e-mails from other members" "yes or no". How difficult is this?:lol:
LOL
but all he has to do is delete all his suscriptions and that will work, or change all of the actions to either "no email notification" or "daily"or "WEEKLY"

if he had half the brain he claims to have he should have been able to figure that out on his own, as i did

Incorrect. I checked his settings. He doesn't even have the e-mails turned off.

Cuz it's SO hard.:lol:

Course not. It's cuz he's black. I only help out the white folk. :cool:

Uhm. Yeah. Mmmmmmkay.

Meh....probably Coweta County schools. Moreland, GA, to be specific. :)

That's (midway between Columbus and Atlanta)--and it's also where Lewis Grizzard was from. :lol:

Lewis Grizzard said:
“I don't think I'll get married again. I'll just find a woman I don't like and give her a house.”

“If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes”

“Sex hasn't been the same since women started enjoying it.”

“I grew up in a very large family in a very small house. I never slept alone until after I was married.”

“If Love Were Oil, I'd Be About a Quart Low.”

"She Tore My Heart Out and Stomped That Sucker Flat."

“I finally figured it out, I finally figured out how to find some peace and happiness. I sure would hate for the man upstairs to take me now. But at least I did figure it out.”

(and dayam, if the Man Upstairs didn't take him not too long after he said that). :(

Enjoy! :)

LOL

well, that setting will allow everyone to spam the hell out of his inbox, but has nothinhg to do with email notifications

LOL

well, that setting will allow everyone to spam the hell out of his inbox, but has nothinhg to do with email notifications

Think they're notifications, do you? Let's see ... who's word are you taking on this? :lol:

Forum List

Back