US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

No way.....I just exposed you and ALL YOUR LIES....LIAR

the NTP was INTRODUCED in 1968-------poor Liq-ass imagines that Israel
did not have a nuclear bomb at that point
just compounds your lies

Don't worry ... we won't nuke Australia, wouldn't want to hurt no Kangaroo.

We'll just buy it from the Japanese ... Jews love the beach.

hqdefault.jpg
Your use of the Double Negative....must have been done,unknowingly because you ain't that smart LOL

You don't BUY LAND you STEAL IT...but nice pic on a Palestinian Beach,,,Actually Jewish women can be very beautiful fncceo......
Same old Lie..........Many Jews bought property there.........many lived in other nations there and were forced to flee for their lives in 1948.........
The Arab League told the Arabs to leave and come back after they had driven the Jews into the sea........They LOST............

Just like they lost in 1967 and the Von Kipper War.............

Israel is 3 and 0 against the arab league who have vowed to destroyed them.........now Iran is all big and mighty in the region........and are ramping up tactics against Israel............guess they want their asses kicked as well............

None of those countries EXISTED until early in the 20th Century..........The Ottoman Empire fell........they lost in Africa to France and Germany.......they lost to allied powers in WWI.................that is how the nations were formed there.

Out of the ashes of 2 World Wars.................Islam wants to dominate the region and the world........since they have been unable to do it via the military they do it via propoganda......across the world..............How Israel is evil ............not the ones who have promised to kill them...........

We can go back to the Grand Mufti of Israel............sitting all nice and happy with Hitler and the Waffen SS killing ethic groups in
present day Bosnia.............Arafat's uncle...........the man who got a Peace prize who also wanted to destroy Israel.

Israel understands that if they lose a War in the region that it's OVER................Which is why they kick ass..........and under
Trump we have their back...............

So it continues to another CALIPHATE to make Islam dominate the world after ISIS is finished off.....only replaced by another name.....and more killing........and so it goes on.
You spew lies,because you are a Zionist KILLER OF THE INNOCENT...everything you say is VERBAL SHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT,JUST FCUK OFF

Very UNTRUE STATEMENT as in REALITY IT IS THE ZIONISTS TERRORISTS THAT ARE THE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING,,,,
Matter of opinion........we can go back through history and show the ones who have vowed to destroy them........Over and over again.......

But you will not listen..........you are a propoganda tool.............

You want Israel........your gonna have to do it on the Battlefield..........just the way it is.
idiot

YOU ARE A SAD Prick to imply the Zionists are innocent of WAR CRIMES also YOUR IGNORANCE THAT ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS...YOU ARE CONDEMED

So now I post the Grand Mufti all happy with Hitler.........post the Armenian Genocide.......where they raped and killed over a million people....stripped women naked and marched them out into the desert and to die.............Nice guys they were the Young Turks now weren't they..........

I can put all that up and you'll give me one liners how I'm the problem............Put your dang radical elements on a leash..........and end the killing.........It's been happening all over history..........One after another and another...........

I know the real goal there......and so does Israel............why they are looking across the Golan looking at Iranian and Hez gathering........who are embolded by their new famed expansion in the region.............They cross that border or get too close.........Tomorrow you'll be claiming how Israel attacked these CIVILIANS.......LOL

It's just what you do................

just compounds your lies

hqdefault.jpg
Your use of the Double Negative....must have been done,unknowingly because you ain't that smart LOL

You don't BUY LAND you STEAL IT...but nice pic on a Palestinian Beach,,,Actually Jewish women can be very beautiful fncceo......
Same old Lie..........Many Jews bought property there.........many lived in other nations there and were forced to flee for their lives in 1948.........
The Arab League told the Arabs to leave and come back after they had driven the Jews into the sea........They LOST............

Israel is 3 and 0 against the arab league who have vowed to destroyed them.........now Iran is all big and mighty in the region........and are ramping up tactics against Israel............guess they want their asses kicked as well............

None of those countries EXISTED until early in the 20th Century..........The Ottoman Empire fell........they lost in Africa to France and Germany.......they lost to allied powers in WWI.................that is how the nations were formed there.

Out of the ashes of 2 World Wars.................Islam wants to dominate the region and the world........since they have been unable to do it via the military they do it via propoganda......across the world..............How Israel is evil ............not the ones who have promised to kill them...........

We can go back to the Grand Mufti of Israel............sitting all nice and happy with Hitler and the Waffen SS killing ethic groups in
present day Bosnia.............Arafat's uncle...........the man who got a Peace prize who also wanted to destroy Israel.

Israel understands that if they lose a War in the region that it's OVER................Which is why they kick ass..........and under

So it continues to another CALIPHATE to make Islam dominate the world after ISIS is finished off.....only replaced by another name.....and more killing........and so it goes on.
You spew lies,because you are a Zionist KILLER OF THE INNOCENT...everything you say is VERBAL SHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT,JUST FCUK OFF
I speak my mind..........This is America not middle eastern shitholes who suppress free speech and hang gays off cranes.............Or like ISIS who are butchering people........Staking them to crosses.......burning people alive.......raping women.......killing...............

They are SAVAGES.......and those who want Israel dead are too........they are just inept on the battlefield.........and keep losing.

Too dang bad.

Hey Lick..............Get those 80,000 Iranians in Syria and the Hez to try to cross into Israel and see what happens to them..........

They want to die for Allah...........they can get their wish............Go ahead.......Are they cowards........they say DEATH TO ISRAEL..........why don't they grow a set and try it.............Perhaps they wear dresses because they have no balls..............

YOU ARE A SAD Prick to imply the Zionists are innocent of WAR CRIMES also YOUR IGNORANCE THAT ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS...YOU ARE CONDEMED

So now I post the Grand Mufti all happy with Hitler.........post the Armenian Genocide.......where they raped and killed over a million people....stripped women naked and marched them out into the desert and to die.............Nice guys they were the Young Turks now weren't they..........

I can put all that up and you'll give me one liners how I'm the problem............Put your dang radical elements on a leash..........and end the killing.........It's been happening all over history..........One after another and another...........

I know the real goal there......and so does Israel............why they are looking across the Golan looking at Iranian and Hez gathering........who are embolded by their new famed expansion in the region.............They cross that border or get too close.........Tomorrow you'll be claiming how Israel attacked these CIVILIANS.......LOL

NO,how wrong you are,what the Turks have to do with the Palestinians fcuk knows...of all the people in history The Palestinians have always given Jews SAFE HAVEN....Which the Zionist Terrorist never gave to them 1938 onwards...so stop talking shit please.

The Mufti,already Banished by the Palestinian years before Hitler became his Bum Buddy,,,BUT the Zionists had been collaborating with the Nazis since 1934 and help Hitler send innocent Jews to the Death Camps which you should know....you may think you are an eagle but you are not....However am I going to be able to soar with Eagles,when I have to deal with a TURKEY LIKE YOU

Hey Lick..............Get those 80,000 Iranians in Syria and the Hez to try to cross into Israel and see what happens to them..........

They want to die for Allah...........they can get their wish............Go ahead.......Are they cowards........they say DEATH TO ISRAEL..........why don't they grow a set and try it.............Perhaps they wear dresses because they have no balls..............
I don't agree with any of the things that go on,why would I want to see the destruction of Israel,,,,look fcuk off you idiot Zionist

NO,how wrong you are,what the Turks have to do with the Palestinians fcuk knows...of all the people in history The Palestinians have always given Jews SAFE HAVEN....Which the Zionist Terrorist never gave to them 1938 onwards...so stop talking shit please.

The Mufti,already Banished by the Palestinian years before Hitler became his Bum Buddy,,,BUT the Zionists had been collaborating with the Nazis since 1934 and help Hitler send innocent Jews to the Death Camps which you should know....you may think you are an eagle but you are not....However am I going to be able to soar with Eagles,when I have to deal with a TURKEY LIKE YOU

Sell it to the uninformed. Arafat was related. The War after Israel was created says enough as well. Sadat was killed for making peace with Israel, which has lasted til today.

The goal of the countries in the Middle East is to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and always has been. It's not about a Nation of Palestine. It's not about the land. It is about getting rid of the infidels in their SACRED LANDS.

They can't win on the battle field, so they use propaganda and terror to try and win the day. Nothing has changed except the terror groups changing names over time to do the same thing.

I don't agree with any of the things that go on,why would I want to see the destruction of Israel,,,,look fcuk off you idiot Zionist
Those 80,000 Iranians nearly Golan.............what is there purpose there.........oh......to save Assad......the fight isn't in the Golan.......it's against ISIS to the West........

Perhaps they need a map.

They move into Golan and Israel is gonna bust their ass.

exactly,obviously another paid shill like rosie the fact that he keeps ignoring facts how they bombed the Uss Liberty on purpose.another shill of Israel sent here to troll the boards that has penetrated this forum to add to ignore.

just compounds your lies

hqdefault.jpg

don't agree with any of the things that go on,why would I want to see the destruction of Israel,,,,look fcuk off you idiot
Zionist

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:
that chickenshit coward ignores how they bombed the USS LIBERTY same as that other Israel shill rosie.

the fact he pretends to be an idiot about how evil an organization the CIA is and how they work hand in hand together with the mossad proves he is a shill for the zionists same as Rosie an objective non biased open minded person would all these later acknowledge how evil the CIA is and accept it that Israel is a war monger as well since they work hand in hand together especially since the handprints of BOTH of them are all over 9/11.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

exactly,obviously another paid shill like rosie the fact that he keeps ignoring facts how they bombed the Uss Liberty on purpose.another shill of Israel sent here to troll the boards that has penetrated this forum to add to ignore.

try again-----the bombing of the SS LIBERTY----was a mistake in protocol on the part of
the USA itself. BTW call me ma'am based on my rank in the US Navy

just compounds your lies

hqdefault.jpg

don't agree with any of the things that go on,why would I want to see the destruction of Israel,,,,look fcuk off you idiot
Zionist

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:
that chickenshit coward ignores how they bombed the USS LIBERTY same as that other Israel shill rosie.

the fact he pretends to be an idiot about how evil an organization the CIA is and how they work hand in hand together with the mossad proves he is a shill for the zionists same as Rosie an objective non biased open minded person would all these later acknowledge how evil the CIA is and accept it that Israel is a war monger as well since they work hand in hand together especially since the handprints of BOTH of them are all over 9/11.:rolleyes:
My brother did a paper on the USS Liberty at Annapolis. I read it. Long ago when the time frame was short. Was the Navy back then pissed about it..........Well yes. But you play the card always played by the Islamos all the time. It's propaganda 101. Then you start pissing in the wind on the CIA. All gov'ts have intel agencies and they spy on one another and do some really bad shit. But it is a GLOBAL issue not just ours.

History shows what the Arabs want. They want Israel destroyed. Have tried many times and LOST. There goal has been stated MANY TIMES...............their propaganda is to turn the world against them so they can destroy Israel and that objective has never changed

just compounds your lies

hqdefault.jpg

I speak my mind..........This is America not middle eastern shitholes who suppress free speech and hang gays off cranes.............Or like ISIS who are butchering people........Staking them to crosses.......burning people alive.......raping women.......killing...............

They are SAVAGES.......and those who want Israel dead are too........they are just inept on the battlefield.........and keep losing.

Too dang bad.
!!!!!!How can you speak you mind...WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ONE??????

Those 80,000 Iranians nearly Golan.............what is there purpose there.........oh......to save Assad......the fight isn't in the Golan.......it's against ISIS to the West........

Perhaps they need a map.

But the Golan Heights is not your Land like Israel itself...you are just squatter Gypo Synthetics who call yourselves Jews for some reason

Perhaps they need a map.

But the Golan Heights is not your Land like Israel itself...you are just squatter Gypo Synthetics who call yourselves Jews for some reason

Perhaps they need a map.

Syria attacked it.............LOST IT................NOT YOURS...........

You want it..............take it...........Say your prayers before coming........

Forum List

Back