US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

you, obviously, have no concept or knowledge of the history of wars

what way is he lacking, MOUTHorgan ??
...since 1900, there have only been 2 world wars--and the first was not that much global as the second
so--can you figure it out???!!
WORLD peace is not threatened
Check out conflicts ongoing now in the world, and get back to us.
you also--do not understand wars/etc
there will be and always will be wars--but they mostly are not global!!
so they do not effect WORLD peace

Don't worry ... we won't nuke Australia, wouldn't want to hurt no Kangaroo.

We'll just buy it from the Japanese ... Jews love the beach.

hqdefault.jpg
Your use of the Double Negative....must have been done,unknowingly because you ain't that smart LOL

You don't BUY LAND you STEAL IT...but nice pic on a Palestinian Beach,,,Actually Jewish women can be very beautiful fncceo......
Same old Lie..........Many Jews bought property there.........many lived in other nations there and were forced to flee for their lives in 1948.........
The Arab League told the Arabs to leave and come back after they had driven the Jews into the sea........They LOST............

Just like they lost in 1967 and the Von Kipper War.............

Israel is 3 and 0 against the arab league who have vowed to destroyed them.........now Iran is all big and mighty in the region........and are ramping up tactics against Israel............guess they want their asses kicked as well............

None of those countries EXISTED until early in the 20th Century..........The Ottoman Empire fell........they lost in Africa to France and Germany.......they lost to allied powers in WWI.................that is how the nations were formed there.

Out of the ashes of 2 World Wars.................Islam wants to dominate the region and the world........since they have been unable to do it via the military they do it via propoganda......across the world..............How Israel is evil ............not the ones who have promised to kill them...........

We can go back to the Grand Mufti of Israel............sitting all nice and happy with Hitler and the Waffen SS killing ethic groups in
present day Bosnia.............Arafat's uncle...........the man who got a Peace prize who also wanted to destroy Israel.

Israel understands that if they lose a War in the region that it's OVER................Which is why they kick ass..........and under
Trump we have their back...............

So it continues to another CALIPHATE to make Islam dominate the world after ISIS is finished off.....only replaced by another name.....and more killing........and so it goes on.
You spew lies,because you are a Zionist KILLER OF THE INNOCENT...everything you say is VERBAL SHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT,JUST FCUK OFF
I speak my mind..........This is America not middle eastern shitholes who suppress free speech and hang gays off cranes.............Or like ISIS who are butchering people........Staking them to crosses.......burning people alive.......raping women.......killing...............

They are SAVAGES.......and those who want Israel dead are too........they are just inept on the battlefield.........and keep losing.

Too dang bad.
!!!!!!How can you speak you mind...WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ONE??????

Indeed,they have NO CONSCIENCE WHATSOEVER either these shills

...since 1900, there have only been 2 world wars--and the first was not that much global as the second
Not a threat......again I ask you how many conflicts are going on right now.

oh-----semantics-----mazel tov. A volcano erupted in Hawaii -------not in my
backyard-------so it's ok

Your use of the Double Negative....must have been done,unknowingly because you ain't that smart LOL

You don't BUY LAND you STEAL IT...but nice pic on a Palestinian Beach,,,Actually Jewish women can be very beautiful fncceo......
Same old Lie..........Many Jews bought property there.........many lived in other nations there and were forced to flee for their lives in 1948.........
The Arab League told the Arabs to leave and come back after they had driven the Jews into the sea........They LOST............

Just like they lost in 1967 and the Von Kipper War.............

Israel is 3 and 0 against the arab league who have vowed to destroyed them.........now Iran is all big and mighty in the region........and are ramping up tactics against Israel............guess they want their asses kicked as well............

None of those countries EXISTED until early in the 20th Century..........The Ottoman Empire fell........they lost in Africa to France and Germany.......they lost to allied powers in WWI.................that is how the nations were formed there.

Out of the ashes of 2 World Wars.................Islam wants to dominate the region and the world........since they have been unable to do it via the military they do it via propoganda......across the world..............How Israel is evil ............not the ones who have promised to kill them...........

We can go back to the Grand Mufti of Israel............sitting all nice and happy with Hitler and the Waffen SS killing ethic groups in
present day Bosnia.............Arafat's uncle...........the man who got a Peace prize who also wanted to destroy Israel.

Israel understands that if they lose a War in the region that it's OVER................Which is why they kick ass..........and under
Trump we have their back...............

So it continues to another CALIPHATE to make Islam dominate the world after ISIS is finished off.....only replaced by another name.....and more killing........and so it goes on.
You spew lies,because you are a Zionist KILLER OF THE INNOCENT...everything you say is VERBAL SHIT AND WE ALL KNOW IT,JUST FCUK OFF
I speak my mind..........This is America not middle eastern shitholes who suppress free speech and hang gays off cranes.............Or like ISIS who are butchering people........Staking them to crosses.......burning people alive.......raping women.......killing...............

They are SAVAGES.......and those who want Israel dead are too........they are just inept on the battlefield.........and keep losing.

Too dang bad.
!!!!!!How can you speak you mind...WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ONE??????

Indeed,they have NO CONSCIENCE WHATSOEVER either these shills
When it comes from the animals in the middle East and what they do...............Your correct.........I have no Conscience at all.

I watch as they murder kids..........rape women...........burn people alive.......crucify them on crosses..........destroy or enslave any other religion but their own.........

With those types............I put a round between their eyes and not lose an ounce of sleep.

world war I -----got galvanized because one insignificant prince go shot

we are ON THE CUSP
do you people have any idea how many wars there have been that were locally contained???!!..and with the participants nuclear weapon capable...
India-Pakistan--nuke capable
Russia-Afghan--Russia nuke capale
MANY Arab-Israeli wars--Israel nuke capalbe
US-Korea-China--US A-bombs NOT used against Chinese hordes
US-Vietnam--US nuke capable
etc etc etc --hundreds of other wars

Wow I'm impressed ...............Got 2 experts on Wars............Nobody else knows a dang thing about History.

Should we bow to them or something.

we are ON THE CUSP
do you people have any idea how many wars there have been that were locally contained???!!..and with the participants nuclear weapon capable...

yes------of course I know. Did I suggest that rivers of blood are ok
so long as no one SPLITS AN ATOM?

what does that matte?r--the OP says ''threaten world peace''--WORLD!!
no it doesn't threaten WORLD peace

the world is usually NOT at peace!! hahahahahahah!!! yes--there are many/have been/etc conflicts all over the world as we speak
1967 you had the Six Day War and the Vietnam War--- [ etc ]
OMG --people said that it was the END of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are ON THE CUSP

and they said that at PG1--OMG World War if Israel gets into it
the OP is making a big deal out of crap

the world is usually NOT at peace!! hahahahahahah!!! yes--there are many/have been/etc conflicts all over the world as we speak
OMG --people that it was the END of the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your splitting hairs over wording trying to attack people..........For what purpose..............

There is no world Peace.......hasn't been for a long time..................but you come in here with a pompos attitude that you are the only one that knows anything about History..............

I've made my statements towards Iran.............I don't shy from them.........I don't pull no dang punches..........if that offends....I simply don't care.

Your splitting hairs over wording trying to attack people..........For what purpose..............

There is no world Peace.......hasn't been for a long time..................but you come in here with a pompos attitude that you are the only one that knows anything about History..............

I've made my statements towards Iran.............I don't shy from them.........I don't pull no dang punches..........if that offends....I simply don't care.
wtf are you blabbing about?
the OP said it threatens world peace which I've proven to be idiotic

we are ON THE CUSP

and they said that at PG1--OMG World War if Israel gets into it
the OP is making a big deal out of crap
A war with Israel against a major nation in the middle east could cause old enemies to unite to fight Israel...........and could force a regional war.......always a possibility.................

But no one in here has a crystal ball to tell the future.........so no one really knows including you what would happen.

if you agreed with me--how come no agree rating?? you must disagree with me

wtf are you blabbing about?
the OP said it threatens world peace which I've proven to be idiotic
I said your hyping it up.........another way.........Hysteria over the wording..........perhaps you need a new drug....

if you agreed with me--how come no agree rating?? you must disagree with me
Why would I ..................when your flinging out crap at me in other posts...........Last post...........called me an idiot.........

Go pound sand.

Forum List

Back