US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

I speak my mind..........This is America not middle eastern shitholes who suppress free speech and hang gays off cranes.............Or like ISIS who are butchering people........Staking them to crosses.......burning people alive.......raping women.......killing...............

They are SAVAGES.......and those who want Israel dead are too........they are just inept on the battlefield.........and keep losing.

Too dang bad.
!!!!!!How can you speak you mind...WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ONE??????

Indeed,they have NO CONSCIENCE WHATSOEVER either these shills
When it comes from the animals in the middle East and what they do...............Your correct.........I have no Conscience at all.

I watch as they murder kids..........rape women...........burn people alive.......crucify them on crosses..........destroy or enslave any other religion but their own.........

With those types............I put a round between their eyes and not lose an ounce of sleep.
So do the retarded Zionists..the worlds Mass Murderers
Which groups are raping little girls...................which groups are hanging gays from cranes.........which group buys and sells woman for sex slaves...............which groups are burning people alive...........which groups are crucifying people......which groups are beheading those captured................which group are then putting those heads on pikes................which groups are slaughtering other religions........................

It's NOT US....................FIGURE IT OUT............Keep the shit up and you will find us there AGAINST YOU..................We don't care if you are OFFENDED by it.............We don't care if you don't like us..........We don't care if you call us names..............we don't care what you think.................

Try the BS on us you do in the Middle East..................and you most definitely will care what we think about it..........Do not confuse the police actions for what would go down..............We are on a leash.............and your are lucky........if ever fought as a real War............you will regret it.
what a lying hypocrite....the zionists are far worse

When it comes from the animals in the middle East and what they do...............Your correct.........I have no Conscience at all.

I watch as they murder kids..........rape women...........burn people alive.......crucify them on crosses..........destroy or enslave any other religion but their own.........

With those types............I put a round between their eyes and not lose an ounce of sleep.
Which groups are raping little girls...................which groups are hanging gays from cranes.........which group buys and sells woman for sex slaves...............which groups are burning people alive...........which groups are crucifying people......which groups are beheading those captured................which group are then putting those heads on pikes................which groups are slaughtering other religions........................

It's NOT US....................FIGURE IT OUT............Keep the shit up and you will find us there AGAINST YOU..................We don't care if you are OFFENDED by it.............We don't care if you don't like us..........We don't care if you call us names..............we don't care what you think.................

Try the BS on us you do in the Middle East..................and you most definitely will care what we think about it..........Do not confuse the police actions for what would go down..............We are on a leash.............and your are lucky........if ever fought as a real War............you will regret it.
we know you don't care about anyone,that is why the world finds you revolting

So be it. We know what the Arabs want there............they've never hid it.........Lied.....diverted .........whatever you want to call it. They want Israel destroyed...........everything is in that goal...............end of story.

Until they call another Caliphate to make you part of them or die..........They've been doing that for 1400 years.

So be it. We know what the Arabs want there............they've never hid it.........Lied.....diverted .........whatever you want to call it. They want Israel destroyed...........everything is in that goal...............end of story.

Until they call another Caliphate to make you part of them or die..........They've been doing that for 1400 years.
yOU ARE WRONG...In fact it was the Islamists,Muslims and Arabs,from the Moors to the Turks and other Arab nations that gave Jews freedom and safety from the BEAST of the Christians,Russians and Nazis....You LIE because you know not the minute nor the hour......even the Mongols gave you freedom,talk sense man or STFU......your choice.....(all the Zionists changed this in 1948,but it is you people that hate the most,talk about WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING,you may have the Ear of the Looney American President,but the rest of the world SUPPORT THE PALESTINIANS,THAN THEY EVER WOULD ZIONIST ISRAEL,as was seen when Palestinians got Observer Status at the UN....you Fool...steve

yOU ARE WRONG...In fact it was the Islamists,Muslims and Arabs,from the Moors to the Turks and other Arab nations that gave Jews freedom and safety from the BEAST of the Christians,Russians and Nazis....You LIE because you know not the minute nor the hour......even the Mongols gave you freedom,talk sense man or STFU......your choice.....(all the Zionists changed this in 1948,but it is you people that hate the most,talk about WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING,you may have the Ear of the Looney American President,but the rest of the world SUPPORT THE PALESTINIANS,THAN THEY EVER WOULD ZIONIST ISRAEL,as was seen when Palestinians got Observer Status at the UN....you Fool...steve

how do you know, Liq, dear?

The UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:beer:

Because Rosie,I can read,comprehend and only speak in truth and facts,its called Honesty...which is sadly lacking on your side of the fence or should I say WALL these days..Rosie,steve.

Because Rosie,I can read,comprehend and only speak in truth and facts,its called Honesty...which is sadly lacking on your side of the fence or should I say WALL these days..Rosie,steve.

you have no idea. You need to get out more and meet people who
survived shariah shit holes..........and evaluate the khutbahjumaat shit that
constitutes your "education" ------with the outcome of your "education"

You could well be right Rosie,I never said I knew everthing but I believe I am far more worldly and far better travelled moreover met so many ethnic communities and peoples worldwide than you have.
But the most important thing in your deliberately aggressive response,IS OVER MY LIFE,I HAVE SEEN THE DISGUSTING TREATMENT THE ZIONIST FILTH HAVE DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS...WHAT EVER DID THE PALESTINIANS EVER DO TO THE JEWS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE?????CHRISTIANS AND THE LIKE.....LOOK ZIONISM IS A CULT AND ZIONISM IS SHIT....BUT NOW YOU ARE DRENCHED INDELIBLY WITH PALESTINIAN BLOOD....Remember Rosie I can smell ZIONIST-SHIT from a Country mile

You could well be right Rosie,I never said I knew everthing but I believe I am far more worldly and far better travelled moreover met so many ethnic communities and peoples worldwide than you have.
But the most important thing in your deliberately aggressive response,IS OVER MY LIFE,I HAVE SEEN THE DISGUSTING TREATMENT THE ZIONIST FILTH HAVE DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS...WHAT EVER DID THE PALESTINIANS EVER DO TO THE JEWS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE?????CHRISTIANS AND THE LIKE.....LOOK ZIONISM IS A CULT AND ZIONISM IS SHIT....BUT NOW YOU ARE DRENCHED INDELIBLY WITH PALESTINIAN BLOOD....Remember Rosie I can smell ZIONIST-SHIT from a Country mile

wrong again------there is no way you could have interacted as INTIMATELY with a diversity of people as have I. It is silly to ask "what have the
"Palestinians" done" ? It is like asking ----what did little Hans of Berlin do
to London in 1945 or to Russia? You have some of the problem right----the Palestinians are the victims of the filth of islam just as the children of Berlin were the victims of adolf. It is very unfair to little Achmed

wrong again------there is no way you could have interacted as INTIMATELY with a diversity of people as have I. It is silly to ask "what have the
to London in 1945 or to Russia? You have some of the problem right----the Palestinians are the victims of the filth of islam just as the children of Berlin were the victims of adolf. It is very unfair to little Achmed
You never answer a straight question,like the rest of your Ziobananas
You don't know what you are talking about,you may scout about on a computer and read your Zionists Cults Manifesto but not real life,you see you are a Zionist,let's say no more...You were born a LOSER,well I know what you lot do...is Murder,and cry Crocidile Tears claiming it wasn't me...Yet their you stand Covered in Palestinian Blood for all to see...You Boasting Pharisee,You'll never Conquer Me or the Palestinians

You don't know what you are talking about,you may scout about on a computer and read your Zionists Cults Manifesto but not real life,you see you are a Zionist,let's say no more...You were born a LOSER,well I know what you lot do...is Murder,and cry Crocidile Tears claiming it wasn't me...Yet their you stand Covered in Palestinian Blood for all to see...You Boasting Pharisee,You'll never Conquer Me or the Palestinians

what was the "straight question" ----pali-pig?

now you are delving into obscenities as in PALI-PIG....methinks it is time to tell you to F... OFF....so F... OFF

now you are delving into obscenities as in PALI-PIG....methinks it is time to tell you to F... OFF....so F... OFF

well Liq----pali-pig----YOU GAVE IT THE BEST YOU HAVE-------to wit----
nuthin '

nuthin '
You pathetic Twat

nuthin '
You pathetic Twat

^^^ more of the BEST of liqass

its lacking on her part because she is a paid shill on Israels payroll same as eagle.

its lacking on her part because she is a paid shill on Israels payroll same as eagle.

Ram------since I have interacted with you-----I have come to doubt the IDIOTIC story about the 30 pieces of silver in the NT

Indeed.Israel paid shill rosie can only sling shit in defeat lie the monkey troll she is.can only throw insults when she is losing an argument lie all zionist shills always do.

Indeed.Israel paid shill rosie can only sling shit in defeat lie the monkey troll she is.can only throw insults when she is losing an argument lie all zionist shills always do.
As much as I like you La Ram,please Stop insulting "MONKEYS"....Monkey and Zionist,should never be used in the same sentence...Monkeys are Natural Vibration,Zionists are Un-Natural …...steve

Forum List

Back