US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

Db8IIHlWkAA9UEP.jpg

:thup:

I
And? Why does that matter? When you have a damn near complete monopoly on something anything that goes AGAINST what you believe and want printed or put out there is VERY hard to get into the mainstream.

NO ONE has a monopoly on publication in the USA------anyone who can write---can do it
Indeed. I can write a book but good luck getting it published and publicized because Jews and their allies control ALL of the major book publishers.

right------da joooos control your illiteracy
Your level of stupidity is ASTOUNDING. I expect the likes of you to defend your people's agenda its no surprise.

what agenda is that? keep you illiterate?
Control what's printed,seen,heard,read etc and you can control the thought process of people around the world to fit YOUR agenda. Not that hard to figure out.

Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.
US/Israeli Hostility Toward Iran Threatens World Peace - Stephen Lendman

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.

you are sick-----why not move to Iran and lick ayatoilet shit. I have lots of colleagues
who fled that shit hole
But wasn't the previous Iranian President Adajiminan(or similar) a Jew himself....so what are you saying here?????.

Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.

you are sick-----why not move to Iran and lick ayatoilet shit. I have lots of colleagues
who fled that shit hole
But wasn't the previous Iranian President Adajiminan(or similar) a Jew himself....so what are you saying here?????.

no----and heither was your other saint-----adolf

How Irosie stands with the Zionist since she is a jew. I don't know what is wrong with the others, I guess they like war.

I doubt NK will believe anything the US says, since Trump is reneging on the Iran deal. I am sure the EU is not happy with him either. He sure has the war hawks in his cabinet.

Irosie might get her wish, her wish to take Iran out just like Iraq and almost Syria.
Penny I note the Hawk in the US has said to Kim of NK,that they the NKoreans should take the example of Lybia's and Iraq's de-nuclearisation as a Great Example......Trouble is after a few years the US instigated the hideous Murder of Gaddaffi and Saddam after they complied to every US request...methinks Kim is a little more circumspect sic to be fooled by that proposal..steve.....I note Nit and Yarr Who,is blabbering about Iran again,funny timing noted,but Iran have to conformed totally to their undertaking.....BUT WHAT IS SO REVOLTING IS...THAT ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS,YET WILL NEVER LET IN INSPECTORS AND DENIED THAT Zionist Terrorist Israel had a N.C.FACILITY FOR OVER 25 years...Typical Zionist Terrorist HYPOCRITE....Just like others Israel are a NUCLEAR THREAT AND INSPECTORS SHOULD BE PUT IN TODAY,JUST TO SEE WHAT THESE HABITUAL LIARS ARE REALLY DOING>>>>>>>>steve

who fled that shit hole

No not mine BUT THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH HIM,SENDING MILLIONS OF JEWS TO THE CHARNALS...YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED by the way the previous mentioned Iranian Pres WAS A JEW....his grandfather migrated there,your virulent man the ex-Pres was the Most Anti-Semite yet a Jew himself...much like the Zionist Trash...not real Jews but Plastic Synthetic Converts,NON SEMITES...you need to educate you crainium sic on all things Zionist like I do....steve the Winner..............................................................ALWAYS THE WINNER

Last edited:
How Irosie stands with the Zionist since she is a jew. I don't know what is wrong with the others, I guess they like war.

I doubt NK will believe anything the US says, since Trump is reneging on the Iran deal. I am sure the EU is not happy with him either. He sure has the war hawks in his cabinet.

Irosie might get her wish, her wish to take Iran out just like Iraq and almost Syria.
Penny I note the Hawk in the US has said to Kim of NK,that they the NKoreans should take the example of Lybia's and Iraq's de-nuclearisation as a Great Example......Trouble is after a few years the US instigated the hideous Murder of Gaddaffi and Saddam after they complied to every US request...methinks Kim is a little more circumspect sic to be fooled by that proposal..steve.....I note Nit and Yarr Who,is blabbering about Iran again,funny timing noted,but Iran have to conformed totally to their undertaking.....BUT WHAT IS SO REVOLTING IS...THAT ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS,YET WILL NEVER LET IN INSPECTORS AND DENIED THAT Zionist Terrorist Israel had a N.C.FACILITY FOR OVER 25 years...Typical Zionist Terrorist HYPOCRITE....Just like others Israel are a NUCLEAR THREAT AND INSPECTORS SHOULD BE PUT IN TODAY,JUST TO SEE WHAT THESE HABITUAL LIARS ARE REALLY DOING>>>>>>>>steve

steve is wrong again------Israel has a nuclear facility-----not for 25 years-----but more
like -----more than 50 years -----maybe ~~~~~~ maybe not. That country is signed
on NONE-of the nonproliferation pacts. Imagine-------more than 50 years and never
used. ---------there should be a PEACE PRIZE IN THAT-----and even sainthood from the
POPE

who fled that shit hole

No not mine BUT THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH HIM,SENDING MILLIONS OF JEWS TO THE CHARNALS...YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED

Try parroting your sunday school teacher's filth somewhere else

That's what US sanctions do for a nation...STARVE THEM,like you did to IRAQ and over 250,000 children were murdered by the US,by having no medication....Now who are the worlds biggest Killers...Yep the US Internally and Externally...Ropey you need to educat yourself on the reality of the US Government Policy....steve

Israel wants to destroy Iran, because they think Lebron James is Iranian.

How Many US Troops Were Killed By Iranian IEDs in Iraq?
Between October 2006 and September 2007, EFPs killed 97 U.S. troops and wounded more than 300 soldiers. EFP attacks peaked in March, April and May 2008, near the end of the American troop surge, when 200 of the bombs were detonated. The deadliest month was April 2008, when EFPs killed 15 U.S. soldiers.

The Pentagon attributes the presence of EFPs in Iraq to the Quds Force, the special forces arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard led by Qasem Soleimani. Various EFP “factories” were found throughout Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Still, the exact degree to which Iran bears culpability for arming Shia militias in Iraq with EFPs and related equipment is a matter of some dispute.

“We weren’t always able to attribute the casualties that we had to Iranian activity, although many times we suspected it was Iranian activity, even though we didn’t necessarily have the forensics to support that,” Gen. Joseph Dunford, the incoming chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said at his July 9 confirmation hearing. During the hearing, Dunford said the numbers of American soldiers killed by Iran “has been recently quoted as about 500.”

CENTCOM later clarified that Dunford was referring to total American deaths by EFPs and other Iranian weapons. It is “important to understand that the CENTCOM statistics on EFP detonations are a subset of all the Iranian activities estimated to have killed approximately 500 U.S. troops in Iraq during OIF,” Maj. Genieve David, a CENTCOM spokeswoman, said in an email. Data about the roughly 300 deaths not caused by EFPs, including the kind of weapons used in the attacks, is classified, David said.

A few weeks later, at the July 29 hearing, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the outgoing Joint Chiefs chairman, said “several hundred” American forces were killed by EFPs.

Phil Novack, a spokesman for Cruz, told Defense One that the Senator’s office is working with the Pentagon to get specific numbers. He said Cruz used the 500 number based on Dunford’s testimony.
Clearly, the Iranian's are still pissed off over our CIA destroying their democracy in 1953.

Iranian Support for Terrorism | Clarion Project

State sponsor of terrorism........Chants Death the America..........Attempting to take over Yemen..........

We have a reason to be against Iran. Not to mention they helped kill our troops in the region. Not to mention the Revolutionary Guard helps groups attack Israel all the time.......
You're a little off. It's the Saudi's who are committing genocide in Yemen.

steve is wrong again------Israel has a nuclear facility-----not for 25 years-----but more
like -----more than 50 years -----maybe ~~~~~~ maybe not. That country is signed
on NONE-of the nonproliferation pacts. Imagine-------more than 50 years and never
used. ---------there should be a PEACE PRIZE IN THAT-----and even sainthood from the
POPE
190 Countries have SIGNED NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY..........ZIONIST TERRORIST ISRAEL HAVE NOT.....Why NOT Irosie

who fled that shit hole

No not mine BUT THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH HIM,SENDING MILLIONS OF JEWS TO THE CHARNALS...YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED

Try parroting your sunday school teacher's filth somewhere else
Not Filth but FACTS THAT ARE FILTHY....you Filthy Moron

The OP seems to have weird, twisted view of history. And then is supported by anti-Semitism. Twilight Zone stuff.

Hey Israel paid shill,your anti semetic bullshit does not work because even many TRUE jewish people in Israel have come out and demonstrated against them so your childish insults when you cant refute the evidence and you just proved what a moron you are sad excuse to the human race referring these jewish people as Anti semetic.time to wipe the shit off your face.:2up:

And besides if you were really anti-Semitic you'd be anti the Palestinians and Iranians as well.

Penelope steps in it again------she seems to IMAGINE that Iranians are SEMITES.
The ignorance is astounding. For the record ----the term "semite" refers to
LINQUISTIC groups. Hebrew is a semitic langage as is Arabic as is Amharic as
is Aramaic. FARSI IS NOT. The term "anti-Semitic" refers specifically to people
like Penelope------friggen' nazis

Mandaeans - Wikipedia

The fact is most of you never knew or heard Hebrew (except in synagogues ) and it had to be relearned when the jewish movement to Palestine was started. Yiddish was the Jewish language , that and before that Aramaic. Most of you are not at all Semitic. Many jews are not semetic , but the arabs are semitic and so are the Palestinians and Iranians.

Iranian Support for Terrorism | Clarion Project

State sponsor of terrorism........Chants Death the America..........Attempting to take over Yemen..........

We have a reason to be against Iran. Not to mention they helped kill our troops in the region. Not to mention the Revolutionary Guard helps groups attack Israel all the time.......
You're a little off. It's the Saudi's who are committing genocide in Yemen.
Iran sent forces there to take over the place and spread their version of Islam. Perhaps they should have stayed homw.

That's what US sanctions do for a nation...STARVE THEM,like you did to IRAQ and over 250,000 children were murdered by the US,by having no medication....Now who are the worlds biggest Killers...Yep the US Internally and Externally...Ropey you need to educat yourself on the reality of the US Government Policy....steve
It´s not only sanctions. It´s also the food industry. They withhold the food intentionally.

Israel wants to destroy Iran, because they think Lebron James is Iranian.
Poor Ayatollah.

Poor, poor Ayatollah.

hanging-torghabeh-20150104-1-740.jpg

:cool:

The OP seems to have weird, twisted view of history. And then is supported by anti-Semitism. Twilight Zone stuff.

Hey Israel paid shill,your anti semetic bullshit does not work because even many TRUE jewish people in Israel have come out and demonstrated against them so your childish insults when you cant refute the evidence and you just proved what a moron you are sad excuse to the human race referring these jewish people as Anti semetic.time to wipe the shit off your face.:2up:

And besides if you were really anti-Semitic you'd be anti the Palestinians and Iranians as well.

Penelope steps in it again------she seems to IMAGINE that Iranians are SEMITES.
The ignorance is astounding. For the record ----the term "semite" refers to
LINQUISTIC groups. Hebrew is a semitic langage as is Arabic as is Amharic as
is Aramaic. FARSI IS NOT. The term "anti-Semitic" refers specifically to people
like Penelope------friggen' nazis

Mandaeans - Wikipedia

The fact is most of you never knew or heard Hebrew (except in synagogues ) and it had to be relearned when the jewish movement to Palestine was started. Yiddish was the Jewish language , that and before that Aramaic. Most of you are not at all Semitic. Many jews are not semetic , but the arabs are semitic and so are the Palestinians and Iranians.

I knew approximately 10 words in Yiddish as a child-----but in college I studied german----
since I already knew some Hebrew------I began to have a much better understanding of
Yiddish which is actually HEBRAZIED German. <<< that boils down to words which
describe CONCEPTS are expressed in Hebrew-----and common words ---like fork and
spoon are expressed in German. Yesterday I had a guest from Tunisia----the Tunisian
Jewish community goes back more than 2000 years. The man---50-60 years old is
absolutely fluent in Hebrew as is his daughter. A few decades ago I had a friend
from Bombay---(Mumbai) She and her sibs and her parents were fluent in Hebrew.
Hubbys family was rescued from a very primitive shariah shit hole------circa 1940---
the family began its arduous journey of escape----sometime in the 1930s. All were
fluent in Hebrew. For the record---Aramaic is a SEMITIC language----making Jesus
who spoke Aramaic and Hebrew-----but not greek or latin------a SEMITE -----like me.
People who speak Yiddish--(which is sometimes called JUDEO GERMAN---or HEBRAIZED GERMAN) -------are semites. There are several other Hebraized languages--
even an Hebraized Arabic. The Aramaic used by jews is actually a little different
from the Aramaic of the copts and chaldeans----it is HEBRAIZED ARAMAIC. Ladino
is a widely spoken language JUDEO SPANISH. All of those HEBRAIZED languages
are written in Hebrew script which is why jews from all over the world were able to
communicate with each other----for the past 2000 years. So sorry to disappoint you,
penny, dear. You went to church as a child---penny-dear------but the Latin is a jumble
of nonsense to you. I doubt that you could have even the most primitive and simple
conversation with a Latin speaking person-------but I could have some sort of conversation
with Jesus, as could my father and my grandfathers ----------you'll get over it, penny dear

Thanks ropey------I first met Iranian jews as a teen------Their parents were sending them
OUT OF IRAN------because the scent of ISLAM was in the air. They all knew enough
Hebrew to have a simple conversation------some were fluent (the 1960s) The Iranian
jewish community is notable for being OUT THERE for some 2500 years or more.
There is a written (using Hebrew characters) form of Farsi-----with an extensive literature---
ie HEBRAIZED FARSI. Those people are semites too. --------if you ever meet up with
any of them-------JUST ASK, penny dear

Forum List

Back