US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

How Irosie stands with the Zionist since she is a jew. I don't know what is wrong with the others, I guess they like war.

I doubt NK will believe anything the US says, since Trump is reneging on the Iran deal. I am sure the EU is not happy with him either. He sure has the war hawks in his cabinet.

Irosie might get her wish, her wish to take Iran out just like Iraq and almost Syria.
Penny I note the Hawk in the US has said to Kim of NK,that they the NKoreans should take the example of Lybia's and Iraq's de-nuclearisation as a Great Example......Trouble is after a few years the US instigated the hideous Murder of Gaddaffi and Saddam after they complied to every US request...methinks Kim is a little more circumspect sic to be fooled by that proposal..steve.....I note Nit and Yarr Who,is blabbering about Iran again,funny timing noted,but Iran have to conformed totally to their undertaking.....BUT WHAT IS SO REVOLTING IS...THAT ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS,YET WILL NEVER LET IN INSPECTORS AND DENIED THAT Zionist Terrorist Israel had a N.C.FACILITY FOR OVER 25 years...Typical Zionist Terrorist HYPOCRITE....Just like others Israel are a NUCLEAR THREAT AND INSPECTORS SHOULD BE PUT IN TODAY,JUST TO SEE WHAT THESE HABITUAL LIARS ARE REALLY DOING>>>>>>>>steve

steve is wrong again------Israel has a nuclear facility-----not for 25 years-----but more
like -----more than 50 years -----maybe ~~~~~~ maybe not. That country is signed
on NONE-of the nonproliferation pacts. Imagine-------more than 50 years and never
used. ---------there should be a PEACE PRIZE IN THAT-----and even sainthood from the
POPE
190 Countries have SIGNED NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY..........ZIONIST TERRORIST ISRAEL HAVE NOT.....Why NOT Irosie

because when the issue came up-----Israel already had a nuclear energy program but
wished to keep under wraps-----JEALOUS?

How Many US Troops Were Killed By Iranian IEDs in Iraq?
Between October 2006 and September 2007, EFPs killed 97 U.S. troops and wounded more than 300 soldiers. EFP attacks peaked in March, April and May 2008, near the end of the American troop surge, when 200 of the bombs were detonated. The deadliest month was April 2008, when EFPs killed 15 U.S. soldiers.

The Pentagon attributes the presence of EFPs in Iraq to the Quds Force, the special forces arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard led by Qasem Soleimani. Various EFP “factories” were found throughout Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Still, the exact degree to which Iran bears culpability for arming Shia militias in Iraq with EFPs and related equipment is a matter of some dispute.

“We weren’t always able to attribute the casualties that we had to Iranian activity, although many times we suspected it was Iranian activity, even though we didn’t necessarily have the forensics to support that,” Gen. Joseph Dunford, the incoming chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said at his July 9 confirmation hearing. During the hearing, Dunford said the numbers of American soldiers killed by Iran “has been recently quoted as about 500.”

CENTCOM later clarified that Dunford was referring to total American deaths by EFPs and other Iranian weapons. It is “important to understand that the CENTCOM statistics on EFP detonations are a subset of all the Iranian activities estimated to have killed approximately 500 U.S. troops in Iraq during OIF,” Maj. Genieve David, a CENTCOM spokeswoman, said in an email. Data about the roughly 300 deaths not caused by EFPs, including the kind of weapons used in the attacks, is classified, David said.

A few weeks later, at the July 29 hearing, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the outgoing Joint Chiefs chairman, said “several hundred” American forces were killed by EFPs.

Phil Novack, a spokesman for Cruz, told Defense One that the Senator’s office is working with the Pentagon to get specific numbers. He said Cruz used the 500 number based on Dunford’s testimony.
Clearly, the Iranian's are still pissed off over our CIA destroying their democracy in 1953.

the Iranians never had a democracy

You know, folks, there is already a forum set aside for those who are severely mentally ill.

It is called the conspiracy forum.

The OP seems to have weird, twisted view of history. And then is supported by anti-Semitism. Twilight Zone stuff.

Hey Israel paid shill,your anti semetic bullshit does not work because even many TRUE jewish people in Israel have come out and demonstrated against them so your childish insults when you cant refute the evidence and you just proved what a moron you are sad excuse to the human race referring these jewish people as Anti semetic.time to wipe the shit off your face.:2up:

I notice that only two of USMB's resident trolls laughed at this post,two that are a disgrace to the human race so of course THEY would laugh at it.The objective posters here all gave a lke to it.

Iranian Support for Terrorism | Clarion Project

State sponsor of terrorism........Chants Death the America..........Attempting to take over Yemen..........

We have a reason to be against Iran. Not to mention they helped kill our troops in the region. Not to mention the Revolutionary Guard helps groups attack Israel all the time.......
:dig:

you listen wayyyyyyy too much to what the CIA controlled mainstream,err i mean LAMESTREAM media programs you with to put it kindly.:abgg2q.jpg:

you sir,are OBVIOUSLY not aware of Israel deliberately bombing the USS Liberty ship knowing perfectly well americans were on board,:cuckoo:
:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the fact that only paid shills from Langley Resident proven trolls like toto,rosis and jroc defend ther atrocites should be a CLUE to you you have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled MSM media here.:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey I was brainwashed by them for years as well not realising till i was in my late 20's eveyrthing they taught me in history class from our corrupt school system was all a lie.Its no big deal to accept it as i did sir that you have been programmed your whole life same as i once was.:D

Last edited:
How Irosie stands with the Zionist since she is a jew. I don't know what is wrong with the others, I guess they like war.

I doubt NK will believe anything the US says, since Trump is reneging on the Iran deal. I am sure the EU is not happy with him either. He sure has the war hawks in his cabinet.

Irosie might get her wish, her wish to take Iran out just like Iraq and almost Syria.
:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah Rosie has proven hundreds of times over and over again over the years she is a shill on Israels payroll.
To no surprise,this thread has alerted the Handlers of shills like Rosie to come out here and full force to troll as they have.:abgg2q.jpg:

Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.
US/Israeli Hostility Toward Iran Threatens World Peace - Stephen Lendman

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.

you are sick-----why not move to Iran and lick ayatoilet shit. I have lots of colleagues
who fled that shit hole
More intelligent responses from a zionist moron. You never have anything legitimate to say just whining about anti semites blah blah blah. LA RAM FAN is 100% right and anyone willing to take the red pill and face some uncomfortable truths will see that ALL major media is either OWNED or CONTROLLED by Jews and the VERY few that aren't are done so by Zionist shills.
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:

yep these zionists shills like Rosie,their handlers are sending them out to troll in full force on this thread now worried like crazy obviously on what kind of lies to feed them to post in their desperate attempts to try and debunk these pesky facts they cant get around.:D

State sponsor of terrorism........Chants Death the America..........Attempting to take over Yemen..........

We have a reason to be against Iran. Not to mention they helped kill our troops in the region. Not to mention the Revolutionary Guard helps groups attack Israel all the time.......

you listen wayyyyyyy too much to what the CIA controlled mainstream,err i mean LAMESTREAM media programs you with to put it kindly.:abgg2q.jpg:

you sir,are OBVIOUSLY not aware of Israel deliberately bombing the USS Liberty ship knowing perfectly well americans were on board,:cuckoo:
:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the fact that only paid shills from Langley Resident proven trolls like toto,rosis and jroc defend ther atrocites should be a CLUE to you you have been brainwashed by the CIA controlled MSM media here.:abgg2q.jpg:

Hey I was brainwashed by them for years as well not realising till i was in my late 20's eveyrthing they taught me in history class from our corrupt school system was all a lie.Its no big deal to accept it as i did sir that you have been programmed your whole life same as i once was.:D
We will disagree. Iran supports terrorism period and are a major player in the region. I served in that area and they can kiss my butt. That should be clear.

The Author of the OP..........9/11 Conspiracy theorist........wrote in the PRAVDA REPORT.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/democracy-in-america-is-pure-fantasy-stephen-lendman/5609830

Edu Montesanti: Stephen Lendman, I’d like to thank you so very much for this interview. So what has been the consequences of the 9/11 attacks to the US and the world?

Stephen Lendman: I call 9/11 the mother of all false flags. It was staged to let Washington wage endless wars of aggression against one sovereign independent state after another.

All nations America doesn’t control are vulnerable to wars or color revolutions for regime change. Dark forces in Washington want them all transformed into subservient puppet states, their resources looted, their people exploited.

EM: The current crisis of a nuclear war between Washington and Pyongyang is, in a large part, a consequence of 9/11 as the then-US President George Bush included North Korea in the Axis of Evil”, in his State of the Union address in 2002…

SL: The North Korea situation has been festering since the 1940’s, unconnected to 9/11 except for powers in Washington perhaps including the country among others it calls evil regimes.

America, NATO, Israel and their rogue allies are the only pure evil ones I know.

9/11 let America launch phony war on terror, waging war OF terror on humanity, supporting ISIS, al-Qaeda and other terrorists groups, using them as imperial foot soldiers.

I’ve written a great deal on North Korea. I deplore wars, nuclear and other powerful weapons, but recognize the DPRK’s right to self-defense.

Throughout its history, it never attacked another country. It genuinely fears possible US aggression, why it’s pursued powerful deterrents to save the nation and its leadership from destruction.

Harvard Graduate ............who would have known.

Penny I note the Hawk in the US has said to Kim of NK,that they the NKoreans should take the example of Lybia's and Iraq's de-nuclearisation as a Great Example......Trouble is after a few years the US instigated the hideous Murder of Gaddaffi and Saddam after they complied to every US request...methinks Kim is a little more circumspect sic to be fooled by that proposal..steve.....I note Nit and Yarr Who,is blabbering about Iran again,funny timing noted,but Iran have to conformed totally to their undertaking.....BUT WHAT IS SO REVOLTING IS...THAT ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS,YET WILL NEVER LET IN INSPECTORS AND DENIED THAT Zionist Terrorist Israel had a N.C.FACILITY FOR OVER 25 years...Typical Zionist Terrorist HYPOCRITE....Just like others Israel are a NUCLEAR THREAT AND INSPECTORS SHOULD BE PUT IN TODAY,JUST TO SEE WHAT THESE HABITUAL LIARS ARE REALLY DOING>>>>>>>>steve

steve is wrong again------Israel has a nuclear facility-----not for 25 years-----but more
like -----more than 50 years -----maybe ~~~~~~ maybe not. That country is signed
on NONE-of the nonproliferation pacts. Imagine-------more than 50 years and never
used. ---------there should be a PEACE PRIZE IN THAT-----and even sainthood from the
POPE
190 Countries have SIGNED NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY..........ZIONIST TERRORIST ISRAEL HAVE NOT.....Why NOT Irosie

because when the issue came up-----Israel already had a nuclear energy program but
No way.....I just exposed you and ALL YOUR LIES....LIAR

We will disagree. Iran supports terrorism period and are a major player in the region. I served in that area and they can kiss my butt. That should be clear.
So do Israel and you have been kissing their Arses for years...licker

So do Israel and you have been kissing their Arses for years...licker
Whatever..........don't really care..........I know what you are and Iran can still kiss my ass.

Poor Ayatollah.

Poor, poor Ayatollah.

hanging-torghabeh-20150104-1-740.jpg

:cool:
Poor you. You don't even know how to spell the word.

POPE

No way.....I just exposed you and ALL YOUR LIES....LIAR

the NTP was INTRODUCED in 1968-------poor Liq-ass imagines that Israel
did not have a nuclear bomb at that point

Forum List

Back