US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

Penny I note the Hawk in the US has said to Kim of NK,that they the NKoreans should take the example of Lybia's and Iraq's de-nuclearisation as a Great Example......Trouble is after a few years the US instigated the hideous Murder of Gaddaffi and Saddam after they complied to every US request...methinks Kim is a little more circumspect sic to be fooled by that proposal..steve.....I note Nit and Yarr Who,is blabbering about Iran again,funny timing noted,but Iran have to conformed totally to their undertaking.....BUT WHAT IS SO REVOLTING IS...THAT ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS,YET WILL NEVER LET IN INSPECTORS AND DENIED THAT Zionist Terrorist Israel had a N.C.FACILITY FOR OVER 25 years...Typical Zionist Terrorist HYPOCRITE....Just like others Israel are a NUCLEAR THREAT AND INSPECTORS SHOULD BE PUT IN TODAY,JUST TO SEE WHAT THESE HABITUAL LIARS ARE REALLY DOING>>>>>>>>steve

steve is wrong again------Israel has a nuclear facility-----not for 25 years-----but more
like -----more than 50 years -----maybe ~~~~~~ maybe not. That country is signed
on NONE-of the nonproliferation pacts. Imagine-------more than 50 years and never
used. ---------there should be a PEACE PRIZE IN THAT-----and even sainthood from the
POPE
190 Countries have SIGNED NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY..........ZIONIST TERRORIST ISRAEL HAVE NOT.....Why NOT Irosie

because when the issue came up-----Israel already had a nuclear energy program but
wished to keep under wraps-----JEALOUS?
No way.....I just exposed you and ALL YOUR LIES....LIAR

the NTP was INTRODUCED in 1968-------poor Liq-ass imagines that Israel
did not have a nuclear bomb at that point
just compounds your lies

Intervention in Iran's internal affairs is what set off Iranian suspicion and dislike of the U.S. How can we ignore that fact? Even if that does not excuse whatever the current régime in Tehran has done, accepting the fact is necessary to ameliorating the situation. Present attitudes are only making things worse. Negotiating a resolution is entirely possible, and entirely preferable to war and its unforeseen consequences.

Last edited:
steve is wrong again------Israel has a nuclear facility-----not for 25 years-----but more
like -----more than 50 years -----maybe ~~~~~~ maybe not. That country is signed
on NONE-of the nonproliferation pacts. Imagine-------more than 50 years and never
used. ---------there should be a PEACE PRIZE IN THAT-----and even sainthood from the
POPE
190 Countries have SIGNED NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY..........ZIONIST TERRORIST ISRAEL HAVE NOT.....Why NOT Irosie

because when the issue came up-----Israel already had a nuclear energy program but

just compounds your lies

Don't worry ... we won't nuke Australia, wouldn't want to hurt no Kangaroo.

We'll just buy it from the Japanese ... Jews love the beach.

hqdefault.jpg

POPE

just compounds your lies

how does the fact that Israel had a nuclear program BEFORE the NTP was
introduced-----"compound...." my (sic) "lies? A treaty is a treaty for those
nations that SIGN it

The Author of the OP..........9/11 Conspiracy theorist........wrote in the PRAVDA REPORT.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/democracy-in-america-is-pure-fantasy-stephen-lendman/5609830

Edu Montesanti: Stephen Lendman, I’d like to thank you so very much for this interview. So what has been the consequences of the 9/11 attacks to the US and the world?

Stephen Lendman: I call 9/11 the mother of all false flags. It was staged to let Washington wage endless wars of aggression against one sovereign independent state after another.

All nations America doesn’t control are vulnerable to wars or color revolutions for regime change. Dark forces in Washington want them all transformed into subservient puppet states, their resources looted, their people exploited.

EM: The current crisis of a nuclear war between Washington and Pyongyang is, in a large part, a consequence of 9/11 as the then-US President George Bush included North Korea in the Axis of Evil”, in his State of the Union address in 2002…

SL: The North Korea situation has been festering since the 1940’s, unconnected to 9/11 except for powers in Washington perhaps including the country among others it calls evil regimes.

America, NATO, Israel and their rogue allies are the only pure evil ones I know.

9/11 let America launch phony war on terror, waging war OF terror on humanity, supporting ISIS, al-Qaeda and other terrorists groups, using them as imperial foot soldiers.

I’ve written a great deal on North Korea. I deplore wars, nuclear and other powerful weapons, but recognize the DPRK’s right to self-defense.

Throughout its history, it never attacked another country. It genuinely fears possible US aggression, why it’s pursued powerful deterrents to save the nation and its leadership from destruction.

Harvard Graduate ............who would have known.

You brainwashed programmed sheep -"same as i once was so you cant claim it was an insult.LOL" ,Dismiss facts as conspiracy theorys when they dont go along with your warped opinions you have been brainwashed your life only seeing what you WANT to see,you could not counter a single thing of that OP so you dismissed it as conspiracy theory.COMEDY GOLD.:abgg2q.jpg:

Let me guess? you ALSO honestly think the CIA is not an evil organization,that they had no involvement in the JFK assassination whatsoever as well right? :abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
It would explain your game of dodgeball here on this thread and WHY you are so brainwashed because you bought into EVERYTHING our corrupt school system taught you hook,line,and sinker.:laughing0301: i can understand though cause i was once one of those brainwashed programmed zombies same as you for so many years but uinlike YOU,i got wise and stopped listening to everything the CIA controlled media tellls the sheep in america in the LAMESTREAM press everyday. you SERIOUSLY need to consider following my lead as well.:muahaha:

You are obviously dense in the FACT the CIA got everyone around the world to start attacking people who did not fall for their lies as conspiracy theorists as part of their propaganda campaine against the american people when they started seeing the evidence like the JFK assassination for example,did not go along with the governments explanation in their version of events and started seeing our government for the liars and criminals they really are in washington finally seeing that they really are criminals up there instead of looking out for us as we were taught to believe in out corrupt school system.:abgg2q.jpg:

Lets see,EVERYBODY who does not smoke crack in america,KNOWS what an evil organization the CIA is,:rolleyes: THEY have worked hand in hand together for DECADES,but Israel is not dangerous? comedy gold.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and nice dodgeball game of Israel bombing the USS LIBERTY.:2up::lmao::TH_WAY~113:

You are reminding me of Toto,wont look at the evidence so you you run off,something HE is a pro at as every longtime member here knows.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.
US/Israeli Hostility Toward Iran Threatens World Peace - Stephen Lendman

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.

you are sick-----why not move to Iran and lick ayatoilet shit. I have lots of colleagues
who fled that shit hole
More intelligent responses from a zionist moron. You never have anything legitimate to say just whining about anti semites blah blah blah. LA RAM FAN is 100% right and anyone willing to take the red pill and face some uncomfortable truths will see that ALL major media is either OWNED or CONTROLLED by Jews and the VERY few that aren't are done so by Zionist shills.

why? In the USA anyone can write a book and anyone can create a newpaper------anyone can produce a movie. I understand the issue of limited literacy---BUT TRY
And? Why does that matter? When you have a damn near complete monopoly on something anything that goes AGAINST what you believe and want printed or put out there is VERY hard to get into the mainstream.

Indeed. I can write a book but good luck getting it published and publicized because Jews and their allies control ALL of the major book publishers.

ESPESCIALLY as i said earlier,WHEN the mainstream media is controlled by the CIA and special interests lobbying groups for Israel that if these morons would actually stop listening to and listen to INDEPENDENT sources that i provided that are NOT controlled by those groups,would wake the fuck up and understand what you are talking about.:cuckoo:

I
NO ONE has a monopoly on publication in the USA------anyone who can write---can do it
Indeed. I can write a book but good luck getting it published and publicized because Jews and their allies control ALL of the major book publishers.

right------da joooos control your illiteracy
Your level of stupidity is ASTOUNDING. I expect the likes of you to defend your people's agenda its no surprise.

what agenda is that? keep you illiterate?
Control what's printed,seen,heard,read etc and you can control the thought process of people around the world to fit YOUR agenda. Not that hard to figure out.

WHY do you even bother with this shill of Israel?

I put all these stupid fucks who think money can buy them happiness on ignore.the worst thing you do is feed these trolls.

How Irosie stands with the Zionist since she is a jew. I don't know what is wrong with the others, I guess they like war.

I doubt NK will believe anything the US says, since Trump is reneging on the Iran deal. I am sure the EU is not happy with him either. He sure has the war hawks in his cabinet.

Irosie might get her wish, her wish to take Iran out just like Iraq and almost Syria.
Penny I note the Hawk in the US has said to Kim of NK,that they the NKoreans should take the example of Lybia's and Iraq's de-nuclearisation as a Great Example......Trouble is after a few years the US instigated the hideous Murder of Gaddaffi and Saddam after they complied to every US request...methinks Kim is a little more circumspect sic to be fooled by that proposal..steve.....I note Nit and Yarr Who,is blabbering about Iran again,funny timing noted,but Iran have to conformed totally to their undertaking.....BUT WHAT IS SO REVOLTING IS...THAT ISRAEL HAVE NUCLEAR ARMS,YET WILL NEVER LET IN INSPECTORS AND DENIED THAT Zionist Terrorist Israel had a N.C.FACILITY FOR OVER 25 years...Typical Zionist Terrorist HYPOCRITE....Just like others Israel are a NUCLEAR THREAT AND INSPECTORS SHOULD BE PUT IN TODAY,JUST TO SEE WHAT THESE HABITUAL LIARS ARE REALLY DOING>>>>>>>>steve

well done steve.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::yes_text12:

Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.
US/Israeli Hostility Toward Iran Threatens World Peace - Stephen Lendman

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.

you are sick-----why not move to Iran and lick ayatoilet shit. I have lots of colleagues
who fled that shit hole
But wasn't the previous Iranian President Adajiminan(or similar) a Jew himself....so what are you saying here?????.

no----and heither was your other saint-----adolf
No not mine BUT THE ZIONISTS COLLABORATED WITH HIM,SENDING MILLIONS OF JEWS TO THE CHARNALS...YOU ARE GUILTY AS CHARGED by the way the previous mentioned Iranian Pres WAS A JEW....his grandfather migrated there,your virulent man the ex-Pres was the Most Anti-Semite yet a Jew himself...much like the Zionist Trash...not real Jews but Plastic Synthetic Converts,NON SEMITES...you need to educate you crainium sic on all things Zionist like I do....steve the Winner..............................................................ALWAYS THE WINNER
How Many US Troops Were Killed By Iranian IEDs in Iraq?
Between October 2006 and September 2007, EFPs killed 97 U.S. troops and wounded more than 300 soldiers. EFP attacks peaked in March, April and May 2008, near the end of the American troop surge, when 200 of the bombs were detonated. The deadliest month was April 2008, when EFPs killed 15 U.S. soldiers.

The Pentagon attributes the presence of EFPs in Iraq to the Quds Force, the special forces arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard led by Qasem Soleimani. Various EFP “factories” were found throughout Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Still, the exact degree to which Iran bears culpability for arming Shia militias in Iraq with EFPs and related equipment is a matter of some dispute.

“We weren’t always able to attribute the casualties that we had to Iranian activity, although many times we suspected it was Iranian activity, even though we didn’t necessarily have the forensics to support that,” Gen. Joseph Dunford, the incoming chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said at his July 9 confirmation hearing. During the hearing, Dunford said the numbers of American soldiers killed by Iran “has been recently quoted as about 500.”

CENTCOM later clarified that Dunford was referring to total American deaths by EFPs and other Iranian weapons. It is “important to understand that the CENTCOM statistics on EFP detonations are a subset of all the Iranian activities estimated to have killed approximately 500 U.S. troops in Iraq during OIF,” Maj. Genieve David, a CENTCOM spokeswoman, said in an email. Data about the roughly 300 deaths not caused by EFPs, including the kind of weapons used in the attacks, is classified, David said.

A few weeks later, at the July 29 hearing, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the outgoing Joint Chiefs chairman, said “several hundred” American forces were killed by EFPs.

Phil Novack, a spokesman for Cruz, told Defense One that the Senator’s office is working with the Pentagon to get specific numbers. He said Cruz used the 500 number based on Dunford’s testimony.
Clearly, the Iranian's are still pissed off over our CIA destroying their democracy in 1953.

Damn strait they are.after that,WHY would Iran listen to ANYTHING our fucking corrupt government says to them when they know same as we do,all the people in washington who run this country are criminals.?

just compounds your lies

how does the fact that Israel had a nuclear program BEFORE the NTP was
introduced-----"compound...." my (sic) "lies? A treaty is a treaty for those
nations that SIGN it
You denied you ever have them,,ZIOSTAN WAS BUILT ON LIES,NOTHING HAS CHANGED

The Author of the OP..........9/11 Conspiracy theorist........wrote in the PRAVDA REPORT.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/democracy-in-america-is-pure-fantasy-stephen-lendman/5609830

Edu Montesanti: Stephen Lendman, I’d like to thank you so very much for this interview. So what has been the consequences of the 9/11 attacks to the US and the world?

Stephen Lendman: I call 9/11 the mother of all false flags. It was staged to let Washington wage endless wars of aggression against one sovereign independent state after another.

All nations America doesn’t control are vulnerable to wars or color revolutions for regime change. Dark forces in Washington want them all transformed into subservient puppet states, their resources looted, their people exploited.

EM: The current crisis of a nuclear war between Washington and Pyongyang is, in a large part, a consequence of 9/11 as the then-US President George Bush included North Korea in the Axis of Evil”, in his State of the Union address in 2002…

SL: The North Korea situation has been festering since the 1940’s, unconnected to 9/11 except for powers in Washington perhaps including the country among others it calls evil regimes.

America, NATO, Israel and their rogue allies are the only pure evil ones I know.

9/11 let America launch phony war on terror, waging war OF terror on humanity, supporting ISIS, al-Qaeda and other terrorists groups, using them as imperial foot soldiers.

I’ve written a great deal on North Korea. I deplore wars, nuclear and other powerful weapons, but recognize the DPRK’s right to self-defense.

Throughout its history, it never attacked another country. It genuinely fears possible US aggression, why it’s pursued powerful deterrents to save the nation and its leadership from destruction.

Harvard Graduate ............who would have known.

You brainwashed programmed sheep -"same as i once was so you cant claim it was an insult.LOL" ,Dismiss facts as conspiracy theorys when they dont go along with your warped opinions you have been brainwashed your life only seeing what you WANT to see,you could not counter a single thing of that OP so you dismissed it as conspiracy theory.COMEDY GOLD.:abgg2q.jpg:

Let me guess? you ALSO honestly think the CIA is not an evil organization,that they had no involvement in the JFK assassination whatsoever as well right? :abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
It would explain your game of dodgeball here on this thread and WHY you are so brainwashed because you bought into EVERYTHING our corrupt school system taught you hook,line,and sinker.:laughing0301: i can understand though cause i was once one of those brainwashed programmed zombies same as you for so many years but uinlike YOU,i got wise and stopped listening to everything the CIA controlled media tellls the sheep in america in the LAMESTREAM press everyday. you SERIOUSLY need to consider following my lead as well.:muahaha:

You are obviously dense in the FACT the CIA got everyone around the world to start attacking people who did not fall for their lies as conspiracy theorists as part of their propaganda campaine against the american people when they started seeing the evidence like the JFK assassination for example,did not go along with the governments explanation in their version of events and started seeing our government for the liars and criminals they really are in washington finally seeing that they really are criminals up there instead of looking out for us as we were taught to believe in out corrupt school system.:abgg2q.jpg:

Lets see,EVERYBODY who does not smoke crack in america,KNOWS what an evil organization the CIA is,:rolleyes: THEY have worked hand in hand together for DECADES,but Israel is not dangerous? comedy gold.:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and nice dodgeball game of Israel bombing the USS LIBERTY.:2up::lmao::TH_WAY~113:

You are reminding me of Toto,wont look at the evidence so you you run off,something HE is a pro at as every longtime member here knows.:abgg2q.jpg:
Whatever ..............I understand how the world works...........and I'm aware of how the Middle East has worked forever........If your point is we are no angels then with that I'd agree..............

With Iran...........Not so much.................I stand by my to HELL with them post.

just compounds your lies

hqdefault.jpg
Your use of the Double Negative....must have been done,unknowingly because you ain't that smart LOL

You don't BUY LAND you STEAL IT...but nice pic on a Palestinian Beach,,,Actually Jewish women can be very beautiful fncceo......

just compounds your lies

hqdefault.jpg
Your use of the Double Negative....must have been done,unknowingly because you ain't that smart LOL

You don't BUY LAND you STEAL IT...but nice pic on a Palestinian Beach,,,Actually Jewish women can be very beautiful fncceo......
Same old Lie..........Many Jews bought property there.........many lived in other nations there and were forced to flee for their lives in 1948.........
The Arab League told the Arabs to leave and come back after they had driven the Jews into the sea........They LOST............

Just like they lost in 1967 and the Von Kipper War.............

Israel is 3 and 0 against the arab league who have vowed to destroyed them.........now Iran is all big and mighty in the region........and are ramping up tactics against Israel............guess they want their asses kicked as well............

None of those countries EXISTED until early in the 20th Century..........The Ottoman Empire fell........they lost in Africa to France and Germany.......they lost to allied powers in WWI.................that is how the nations were formed there.

Out of the ashes of 2 World Wars.................Islam wants to dominate the region and the world........since they have been unable to do it via the military they do it via propoganda......across the world..............How Israel is evil ............not the ones who have promised to kill them...........

We can go back to the Grand Mufti of Israel............sitting all nice and happy with Hitler and the Waffen SS killing ethic groups in
present day Bosnia.............Arafat's uncle...........the man who got a Peace prize who also wanted to destroy Israel.

Israel understands that if they lose a War in the region that it's OVER................Which is why they kick ass..........and under
Trump we have their back...............

So it continues to another CALIPHATE to make Islam dominate the world after ISIS is finished off.....only replaced by another name.....and more killing........and so it goes on.

Very UNTRUE STATEMENT as in REALITY IT IS THE ZIONISTS TERRORISTS THAT ARE THE WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING,,,,
Matter of opinion........we can go back through history and show the ones who have vowed to destroy them........Over and over again.......

But you will not listen..........you are a propoganda tool.............

You want Israel........your gonna have to do it on the Battlefield..........just the way it is.

Forum List

Back