US Embassador to Lybia Killed

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?
This is what happens when we help terrorist ..

I seem to remember that under Reagan, in 1983, fanatics blew up some barracks and killed 243 Marines, and Reagan withdrew from Lebanon.

And then in 1984, some other fanatics blew up our embassy and killed a bunch of people and Reagan did nothing.

You have a selective memory, bigot.

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.
e.
Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

What would you do?

I'll bet he has a perfectly sound plan. Fully thought out and with contingency plans for dozens of possible outcomes. And....to top it off....he has god on his side. What could gobwrong?

It's sad an American got killed, but you know what...

Look at that. You don't care, you piece of shit. What a fucking low-life you are.

People die every day... you'd go crazy going weepy over all of them.

This official knew the risks when he signed up for this duty. Just like folks who join the Armed Forces know the risks when they sign up.

(something you'd know nothing about...)

I care that we have put ourselves in a position where we are the go-to object of anger for these people because of 60 years of stupid policies...

I seem to remember that under Reagan, in 1983, fanatics blew up some barracks and killed 243 Marines, and Reagan withdrew from Lebanon.

And then in 1984, some other fanatics blew up our embassy and killed a bunch of people and Reagan did nothing.

You have a selective memory, bigot.

Yup, I remember things that actually happened.

Now, we don't know what Obama is going to do about this situation, since it just happened, but the point is, Reagan took actions sometimes, and sometimes he did nothing.

I forgot one... the US Embassy in Kuwait was bombed in 1983... And Reagan did- Nothing.

He also did nothing about hostages held in Lebanon... unless you count selling weapons to Iran to get some of them freed as an action, but I'd call that appeasement.

So I think it's kind of silly to go after Obama for doing nothing when his record on taking on the fanatics is probably just as spotty as any other president.

Last edited:
the us ambassador to lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

this is what happens when we help terrorist ..

s

What would you do?[/QUOTE]

I would gather up every war mongering Rethug, make Dick Why Isnt He Dead Cheney their trusted leader and send them all to the ME to fight. Forever. Wars without end seems to be the rethugs greatest wish.

And if some of you stupid fuking rethugs don't understand that our guvmint is looking at options and planning a response for Lybia, then you are more stupid than I thought. And I don't give you Rethugs much credit for intelligence.

This is what happens when we help terrorist ..

Why bring Dick Cheney into this thread - his buddy-buddy relationship with Saddam Hussein has nothing to do with the mob who murdered embassy staff yesterday.

Crazed religious zealots are very difficult to deal with. Which is why sane people go in the other direction. Taking steps to decrease the roll of religion in society.....especially a political roll......is taking steps toward peace.

Your irrational conclusion only reveals your real agenda. This is not the time for it.

People like you want to make us just like them...

How so, exactly, bigot?

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

America helped put these guys in power.

Yes, we did. And Shame on Us.

One of our "foreign relations" specialties is sticking our nose into the the business of others, then whining when it comes back around to bite us square in the ass.

Must be that "American Exceptionalism" thing.

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

And if we had a real leader in office now the Arab Spring would have been an opportunity instead of something to try and avoid the way obama has been doing. We will pay a long and heavy price for his incompetence.

Vague. How about some specifics, genius. What EXACTLY would a leader have done and what DEFINITELY would have been the result? Answer both or get bent.

Forum List

Back