US Embassador to Lybia Killed

Crazed religious zealots are very difficult to deal with. Which is why sane people go in the other direction. Taking steps to decrease the roll of religion in society.....especially a political roll......is taking steps toward peace.

Like Muslims rioting, killing, and burning is a reflection on Christianity.

Actually it's closer to Occupy Wall Street than anything.

Shame we don't have a Reagan or a Bush in Ofc.

All we got is Carter junior.

My thoughts and prayers with the family of the victim

I seem to remember that under Reagan, in 1983, fanatics blew up some barracks and killed 243 Marines, and Reagan withdrew from Lebanon.

And then in 1984, some other fanatics blew up our embassy and killed a bunch of people and Reagan did nothing.

Oh, but wait. That was the REAL Ronald Reagan, not the mythical one you guys pretend was president in those days. The one who realized you don't react to loss of life by pointlessly throwing away more lives.

Isn't Romney impressive? Given the fact that he has absolutely ZERO responsibility for what happens, he is really going out on a limb with his lame criticism.

He might as well be a 10 year old second guessing Nick Saban.

Crazed religious zealots are very difficult to deal with. Which is why sane people go in the other direction. Taking steps to decrease the roll of religion in society.....especially a political roll......is taking steps toward peace.

Your irrational conclusion only reveals your real agenda. This is not the time for it.

Your irrational conclusion only reveals your real agenda. This is not the time for it.

People like you want to make us just like them...

I seem to remember that under Reagan, in 1983, fanatics blew up some barracks and killed 243 Marines, and Reagan withdrew from Lebanon.

And then in 1984, some other fanatics blew up our embassy and killed a bunch of people and Reagan did nothing.

Oh, but wait. That was the REAL Ronald Reagan, not the mythical one you guys pretend was president in those days. The one who realized you don't react to loss of life by pointlessly throwing away more lives.

So you don't remember the "Line Of Death"?

you don't recall "The surgical removal of terrorist encampments" that our battleships were involved in?

Of course you don't, you're an obama rimmer, you are probably hoping that the dear leader comes out and apologies to the muslims for having to kill an innocent American.

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

What does democracy mean in the middle east? It means democracy with theocracy.

Bush and Cheney didn't do their homework on demographics.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

Now where is the responsible leadership?

What is my real agenda? Can you enlighten me without losing your composure?

Who started the Arab spring crap? Bush and Cheney, wasn't it?

What does democracy mean in the middle east? It means democracy with theocracy.

Bush and Cheney didn't do their homework on demographics.

The US could start posturing and go to war but the troops pay the price ... and aren't even mentioned in the RNC convention.

Now where is the responsible leadership?

SOCK ALERT!!!!

Okay Mr Sock. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

So you don't remember the "Line Of Death"?

you don't recall "The surgical removal of terrorist encampments" that our battleships were involved in?

Of course you don't, you're an obama rimmer, you are probably hoping that the dear leader comes out and apologies to the muslims for having to kill an innocent American.

No, I remember that there were just as many embarrassing backing downs as there were chest-beatings...

So, yeah, we lobbed some 16 inch shells from obsolete battleships... but at the end of the day, we pulled out of Lebanon and the Christian government we were desperately trying to prop up fell to the Muslims.

And we bombed Libya in retaliation for a disco bombing, and then Qadafy blew up Pan Am 103 and we did... nothing.

Now, the sensible thing to do would be to not be involved in that part of the world at all. But as long as you want to keep driving your fat ass around in that big SUV, we have to...

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

What would you do?

The US Ambassador to Lybia has been killed, as have at least two other embassy staffers.

And what are we going to do about it? Nothing. This is a time when we need a leader - a real, in the front kind - but we don't have one. The obamedia will try to downplay this and focus on its real 'job,' of trying to help obama get reelected.

Is it any wonder why under this administration our allies don't trust us and our enemies laugh at us?

What would you do?

He'd wet himself and let real men in the Armed Forces do the hard work.

Forum List

Back