US consumer confidence gains more than forecast

the wealthy buy the most things they dont need.

Now you have been proven to be wrong about consumer confidence numbers meaning nothing while you continue to PRETEND they mean nothing purely for political hack reasons.

Then you say buying what we dont need is why this country failed.

The people who buy the most things they dont need are the wealthy.

the people who only buy what they need are the poor.

Why do you hate the poor and love the wealthy after what you said?

Why do you blame the poor for what happened?

Bullshit.

It that was true, most Americans would not be facing financial ruin due to their rampant consumerism. Check the global trade figures. Americans consume more than any other country on the planet. Americans go into massive personal debt to fulfill some 'need' for the latest tv, phone, tablet, laptop, computer, house, car, the list is endless.

We, as a nation, consume more and produce less than other countries. That is a core, fundamental issue in this country. And fucking sheep like you will keep buying the crap.

Let me explain this in a way you can understand it.

Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck

TM was born in the wrong Century, She would have made one Hell of a Storm Trooper, back in 1939.

Pretending consumer confidence numbers mean nothing is a lie.

Its jsut stupid to do so.

cluck cluck cluck clones

That was the plan all along.

they can just level the entire world and be free to place their chips where they want them and shuffle when anyone place gets too upity and wants a decent life.

They have not won yet and can not control us if we know their game and join forces to combat them.

Why is it OK for you to call someone "uppity", but when anyone else does they are called a racist?

Just wondering.

cluck cluck cluck clones

Did I say they mean nothing? No.

But you did call me stupid for stating what every fucking economist (even the left wing ones) will tell you. Over consumption, with a lack of production equals economic suicide. Consumer confidence is meaningless unless there is a solid foundation for it. I would have thought that the last few years would teach you that... but unless some fucking moronic hack tells you it is so, you are too stupid to work it out.

That's why I call you stupid - because I have a plethora of evidence to demonstrate that opinion.

Consumer confidence improves - CSMonitor.com

Yesterday's early release of the Reuters/University of Michigan Survey of Consumers for January indicated improvement in consumer sentiment with a reading of 74.0 and falling just 0.27% below the level seen last year while one year inflation expectations rose slightly to 3.2%.

The Index of Consumer Expectations (a component of the Conference Board's Index of Leading Economic Indicators) rose to 68.4, and the Current Economic Conditions Index climbed to 82.6.

Last edited:
Let me explain this in a way you can understand it.

Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck

OMG!!! There is a Hen in the Fox House again. That is one Idiot Chicken.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The prayer of the Democrats: Oh holy consumer, please spend money you do not have on material shit you do not need, so that Obama the Messiah may long reign over the remnants of this once glorious nation. Amen.

so you hate capitalism?

Unlike you, I have a good understanding of economics... both nationally and internationally. If you had a fucking brain, you would realize that a fundamental reason why this country got into this fucking mess was out of control consumerism. That is not 'hating captialism', you deluded dumbass. It is critical reasoning. Global trade imbalances are bad for the economy. We got into this clusterfuck because we consume too much and produce too little. Start fucking producing again before we start fucking consuming again. This is basic economics. It is not fucking rocket science. I only wish you had the capacity to understand it.

Soooooooooooo.... You're a Democrat now?

so you hate capitalism?

Unlike you, I have a good understanding of economics... both nationally and internationally. If you had a fucking brain, you would realize that a fundamental reason why this country got into this fucking mess was out of control consumerism. That is not 'hating captialism', you deluded dumbass. It is critical reasoning. Global trade imbalances are bad for the economy. We got into this clusterfuck because we consume too much and produce too little. Start fucking producing again before we start fucking consuming again. This is basic economics. It is not fucking rocket science. I only wish you had the capacity to understand it.

Soooooooooooo.... You're a Democrat now?

there is no other logical way for the right to go.

After decades of screaming that the left was wrong about everything they have no choice but to pretend they agreed with us all along.

They will and can do it , they have no compunction against lying their asses off

cluck cluck cluck clones

So you have not noticed the sharp increases in food prices. That is understandable, being that you are not from here, but Oz. ;) The last time a house fell on you, you were out for weeks, we all thought you were a goner. ;)

News flash, we are bracing for probably the worst Inflation disaster of our lifetime, where the few protected ones will be the Government Employees. I want to thank you for the comedy this morning, Lucy, but, seriously, your advice could not be more lame, or dangerous to those that listen to it. The worse is yet to come, it is clearly not over. You are a tool, a propaganda tool, being manipulated in an Election Year. Idiot.

Truth, are you in love with Obama?

Hell, she would have loved Hitler.

Dude... You're fuckin' stupid.

I actually wish you would say something that would prompt a different response from me, but you never do.

You're a worthless scourge on this place, and I'd like you to go away please. Go on, log off and just don't ever come back. The collective IQ of this place would jump like 10 points.

Asswipe.

he is merely one of the biting flies who care nothing for fact or reason.

There are plenty of those on the right.

Just remember they do us a service by showing the world just how stupid and petty you have to be to accept the rights trash positions.

cluck cluck cluck clones

So you have not noticed the sharp increases in food prices. That is understandable, being that you are not from here, but Oz. ;) The last time a house fell on you, you were out for weeks, we all thought you were a goner. ;)

News flash, we are bracing for probably the worst Inflation disaster of our lifetime, where the few protected ones will be the Government Employees. I want to thank you for the comedy this morning, Lucy, but, seriously, your advice could not be more lame, or dangerous to those that listen to it. The worse is yet to come, it is clearly not over. You are a tool, a propaganda tool, being manipulated in an Election Year. Idiot.

Food prices don't impact that idiot.
She shops with Food Stamps (our money) -

I actually wish you would say something that would prompt a different response from me, but you never do.

You're a worthless scourge on this place, and I'd like you to go away please. Go on, log off and just don't ever come back. The collective IQ of this place would jump like 10 points.

Asswipe.

And if TruffMocker was to log off and never return, the collective IQ would jump by 10 x 10 points.

Asswipe.

Trying to squelch my freedom of speech, asswipe Liberal ?

Sorry.

You'll have to settle for simply fucking yourself.

Next !

cluck cluck cluck clones

Food prices don't impact that idiot.
She shops with Food Stamps (our money) -

No she doesn't.

She shops with the money from those checks that she works so hard taking to the bank to cash.

It's really difficult for her at the bank. They won't let her use her crayons.

Forum List

Back