US consumer confidence gains more than forecast

The prayer of the Democrats: Oh holy consumer, please spend money you do not have on material shit you do not need, so that Obama the Messiah may long reign over the remnants of this once glorious nation. Amen.

so you hate capitalism?

Unlike you, I have a good understanding of economics... both nationally and internationally. If you had a fucking brain, you would realize that a fundamental reason why this country got into this fucking mess was out of control consumerism. That is not 'hating captialism', you deluded dumbass. It is critical reasoning. Global trade imbalances are bad for the economy. We got into this clusterfuck because we consume too much and produce too little. Start fucking producing again before we start fucking consuming again. This is basic economics. It is not fucking rocket science. I only wish you had the capacity to understand it.

That was the plan all along.

they can just level the entire world and be free to place their chips where they want them and shuffle when anyone place gets too upity and wants a decent life.

They have not won yet and can not control us if we know their game and join forces to combat them.

some people live on sour grapes

One of the 2012 Farmer's Almanac's short stories is about the Titanic, and how they tried to instill a false sense of confidence among the passengers , while well knowing they didn't have the lifeboats to accomodate them all......~S~

Here's the thing though, Spark.

Passenger confidence or lack of it couldn't change the state of the Titanic. No matter what people thought about it, that boat was headed to a watery grave

Consumer confidence or the lack of it CAN change the state of the economy. To a large extend consumer confidence DEFINES the economy.

Assuming no other changes to the state of the world's economy (that's an enormous assumption of course) the economy will recover.

It won't happen fast and it won't recover for many of us, but the economy itself can recover.

Last edited:
yeah well Editec
, you won't mind if i wear my lifejacket while i'm listening to it all....

~S~

The prayer of the Democrats: Oh holy consumer, please spend money you do not have on material shit you do not need, so that Obama the Messiah may long reign over the remnants of this once glorious nation. Amen.

so you hate capitalism?

Unlike you, I have a good understanding of economics... both nationally and internationally. If you had a fucking brain, you would realize that a fundamental reason why this country got into this fucking mess was out of control consumerism. That is not 'hating captialism', you deluded dumbass. It is critical reasoning. Global trade imbalances are bad for the economy. We got into this clusterfuck because we consume too much and produce too little. Start fucking producing again before we start fucking consuming again. This is basic economics. It is not fucking rocket science. I only wish you had the capacity to understand it.

We can see that your only understanding of economics is most foul.

so you hate capitalism?

jesus your stupid

so you hate capitalism?

Great post.

yeah well Editec
, you won't mind if i wear my lifejacket while i'm listening to it all....

~S~

Go ahead.

scream 'were all going to die" if it calms your little nerves.

The adults will be gathering together to win the fight while you dry your tears and blow your nose.

...This is recovery on its way folks
fredgraph.png

--but not quite what we'd call 'recovery arrived'.

so you hate capitalism?

jesus your stupid

:lol: If I am, then I am in really good company. Because some of the world best, most respected economists agree with me.

Partisan hacks agree with you.

I'll take my 'stupid' over yours every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. I'm smarter than you when I'm asleep.

so you hate capitalism?

jesus your stupid

Your?
You mean "you are," shitforbrains?
Christ, if you're going to attempt to insult someone's intelligence - learn basic grammar and spelling.
You are, by far, the biggest dumbfuck on the WWW :clap2:

That was the plan all along.

they can just level the entire world and be free to place their chips where they want them and shuffle when anyone place gets too upity and wants a decent life.

They have not won yet and can not control us if we know their game and join forces to combat them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqp0eXfpiWU]Congressman John Dingell: Control The People - YouTube[/ame]

jesus your stupid

:lol: If I am, then I am in really good company. Because some of the world best, most respected economists agree with me.

I'll take my 'stupid' over yours every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. I'm smarter than you when I'm asleep.

keep telling yourself how smart you are its really impressive

jesus your stupid

keep telling yourself how smart you are its really impressive

You called me stupid for stating that we need to address our massive imbalance between what we consume and what we produce.... And you think anyone other than a moron is gonna see you as smarter than me? Seriously?

OK.:lol::lol:

Seriously, it is funny. I am amused. Highly amused. Being smarter than you does not make me smart - it means you are so incredibly stupid that a fucking rock would feel superior in intellect.

Forum List

Back