US consumer confidence gains more than forecast

That was the plan all along.

they can just level the entire world and be free to place their chips where they want them and shuffle when anyone place gets too upity and wants a decent life.

They have not won yet and can not control us if we know their game and join forces to combat them.

Hey, Truthie, I'm still waiting to hear why you get to use uppity, but everyone else who does is a racist.

uppity-ism.

I guess rush needed a little viewer boost to use such racially tinged words

Hell, she would have loved Hitler.

Dude... You're fuckin' stupid.

I actually wish you would say something that would prompt a different response from me, but you never do.

You're a worthless scourge on this place, and I'd like you to go away please. Go on, log off and just don't ever come back. The collective IQ of this place would jump like 10 points.

Asswipe.

Trying to squelch my freedom of speech, asswipe Liberal ?

Sorry.

You'll have to settle for simply fucking yourself.

Next !

I don't think anyone is trying to 'squelch' your freedom of speech. It's just that some of us find the 'Hitler' bullshit to be a tad ridiculous.

Now, I always try to be fair (and sometimes I fail)... but, in fairness, I have bitchslapped the left for the 'Hitler' shit... and now I am bitchslapping you for it. It is uncalled for. And it is not true.

I actually wish you would say something that would prompt a different response from me, but you never do.

You're a worthless scourge on this place, and I'd like you to go away please. Go on, log off and just don't ever come back. The collective IQ of this place would jump like 10 points.

Asswipe.

Sorry.

Next !

I don't think anyone is trying to 'squelch' your freedom of speech. It's just that some of us find the 'Hitler' bullshit to be a tad ridiculous.

Now, I always try to be fair (and sometimes I fail)... but, in fairness, I have bitchslapped the left for the 'Hitler' shit... and now I am bitchslapping you for it. It is uncalled for. And it is not true.

Shows his age. And even for a kid he's dumb.

The prayer of the Democrats: Oh holy consumer, please spend money you do not have on material shit you do not need, so that Obama the Messiah may long reign over the remnants of this once glorious nation. Amen.

so you hate capitalism?

Unlike you, I have a good understanding of economics... both nationally and internationally. If you had a fucking brain, you would realize that a fundamental reason why this country got into this fucking mess was out of control consumerism. That is not 'hating captialism', you deluded dumbass. It is critical reasoning. Global trade imbalances are bad for the economy. We got into this clusterfuck because we consume too much and produce too little. Start fucking producing again before we start fucking consuming again. This is basic economics. It is not fucking rocket science. I only wish you had the capacity to understand it.

Now how do you explain that the vast majority of economist actually call the housing bust the reason we are in this mess?

Asswipe.

Sorry.

Next !

You have a valid point -

Sorry.

Next !

he is utterly worthless to an adult conversation.

I just ignore him unless he says something useful.

That is when he makes a useful example of just how dumb the right wing base is.

so you hate capitalism?

Unlike you, I have a good understanding of economics... both nationally and internationally. If you had a fucking brain, you would realize that a fundamental reason why this country got into this fucking mess was out of control consumerism. That is not 'hating captialism', you deluded dumbass. It is critical reasoning. Global trade imbalances are bad for the economy. We got into this clusterfuck because we consume too much and produce too little. Start fucking producing again before we start fucking consuming again. This is basic economics. It is not fucking rocket science. I only wish you had the capacity to understand it.

Now how do you explain that the vast majority of economist actually call the housing bust the reason we are in this mess?

People buying houses they could not afford is an example of out of control consumerism.

But I wouldn't expect you to realize that.

he is utterly worthless to an adult conversation.

I just ignore him unless he says something useful.

That is when he makes a useful example of just how dumb the right wing base is.

umless?

so you hate capitalism?

Oh, good grief. You make it sound like there was one cause - there wasn't. There was a whole bunch of issues that, on their own, would have led to economic problems... but this was a 'perfect storm' of several strands of economic issues that dominoed, not just here but around the world. Despite what you might want to think - it was not the fault of one man, or one party, or one sector.

What is clear though... is that real economists (not the partisan twits who use voodoo economics for partisan bullshit)... do not call the housing bust the reason. They call it one reason.... and there was a reason that the housing bust happened.... I have no doubt that you will now rush off to find a bunch of bullshit links to half accurate articles to 'prove' you are right but you are not right.

And banks insisting they they can afford them and LOANING them money to buy these said houses and then selling the default sure loan to some unsuspecting investor at a profit knowing that eventtually all these loans will explode and distroy the economy.

That was the cause.

No one would have bought the homes they couldnt afford if the banks had made up a sceme in which they could make money off the action.

Last edited:

Oh, good grief. You make it sound like there was one cause - there wasn't. There was a whole bunch of issues that, on their own, would have led to economic problems... but this was a 'perfect storm' of several strands of economic issues that dominoed, not just here but around the world. Despite what you might want to think - it was not the fault of one man, or one party, or one sector.

What is clear though... is that real economists (not the partisan twits who use voodoo economics for partisan bullshit)... do not call the housing bust the reason. They call it one reason.... and there was a reason that the housing bust happened.... I have no doubt that you will now rush off to find a bunch of bullshit links to half accurate articles to 'prove' you are right but you are not right.

jesus your a horrible person.

I proved you wrong and you try to claim your better than me.

And banks insisting they they can afford them and LOANING them money to buy these said houses and then selling the default sure loan to some unsuspecting investor at a profit knowing that eventtually all these loans will explode and distroy the economy.

That was the cause.

No one would have bought the homes they couldne afford if the banks had made up a sceme in witch they could make money of the action.

Do you really thinks banks are in business to not make money off of the loans they issue?

Also, please prove your claim that the banks KNEW that the loans would "eventtually" "distroy" the economy

Last edited:
because they were smart enough to sell the crap as soon as they could.

If any banker didnt understand the impact of the crap they were selling then they were too stupid to be a banker.

because they were smart enough to sell the crap as soon as they could.

If any banker didnt understand the impact of the crap they were selling then they were too stupid to be a banker.

I asked you for proof, not to just post your opinions.

That was the cause.

No one would have bought the homes they couldnt afford if the banks had made up a sceme in which they could make money off the action.

Few of those sales would have gone through without Fannie/Freddie insuring the Loans. You are a joke TM.

Forum List

Back