US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

This cant be that big of a story.....the Houston Chronicle put it on page four.
Unlike Abu Ghraib which sat on the front page for weeks.
They sure seam similar though.
Wonder why that is?

this is exactly the point. the obamedia will spin this to make the president look good.
this is what we are up against. so we'll keep crusading for truth and exposure. the press jumped on it to help destroy the bush presidency, obama doesn't have to worry. the american people mostly won't know about it. he is the teflon president.

Geee...your not saying that the lib media would do something so underhanded are you?:eusa_whistle:

good heavens no... too many journalists, so little truth.

If these guys really did kill civilians for sport they should be prosecuted.
But it seams kinda weird that this is fourth page news in the Houston Chronicle when Abu Ghriab was front page for weeks.
Wouldnt want to paint ol Barry in a bad light I guess.

What do you expect from the liberal media?

The fact that you even read the Chronicle is telling.

The fact is its the only paper available in Hou. Believe me if I had another choice i'd excercise it.
It's good to know what the other side is thinking anyway.
Back in the day we had two papers,The post and the Chron.
The Chron was conservitive,the Post liberal(which went out of bussiness,go figure)
Now the Chron has gone liberal and is getting away from what made it a success.
And circulation is suffering because of it.

If these guys really did kill civilians for sport they should be prosecuted.
But it seams kinda weird that this is fourth page news in the Houston Chronicle when Abu Ghriab was front page for weeks.
Wouldnt want to paint ol Barry in a bad light I guess.

The fact is its the only paper available in Hou. Believe me if I had another choice i'd excercise it.
The Chron was conservitive,the Post liberal(which went out of bussiness,go figure)

The internet gives you tons of choices.

If you want to know what the other side is thinking. Just ask a welfare mom or a crackhead. :lol:

The internet gives you tons of choices.

If you want to know what the other side is thinking. Just ask a welfare mom or a crackhead. :lol:

Yeah I get a lot of my news from the internet. But i've been reading the paper for over 30 years and I still like to kick back on the back porch with my coffee and laugh at all the syndicated columnist. Some of those guys/gals are beyond stupid !
Plus the paper makes a great table cloth for those messy ass crawfish boils !:lol:

I think the Army's kept a lid on it and the pics only came out in German papers in the last few days....it's starting to make the rounds. One other difference, these are rogues being immediately punished. Abu Gairab (spelling, sorry) had some high level approval and that was an entire command.

After reading the story I get the impression that the higher ups knew exactly what was going on.

Highly doubtful. Bodecea nailed it.

These are rogues, they reflect badly on the overall behavior on the military (which in most cases, especially under Petraeus, is professional and humantarian) and they were dealt with swiftly. I've seen this story before.

Did you read the story? Like I said,if these guys are guilty prosecute them !
But if you read the story it gives the impression that the brass knew about the kill teams.
I dont see how you could set up kill teams without the brass knowing about it.

Forum List

Back