US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

That's not even the point. The OP is applauding the act.:eusa_eh:

Damned straight Swallow. Our guys killed them for a reason - not for sport.
You calling our US Servicemen criminals? You should be ashamed of yourself coward.

Ah..now I see why you don't like CG. You're a fucking faggot. And a gay boy that chases straight men. Well I got me a girl..so thanks for the offer to gargle my cum..but have to pass.

And next time you are in NYC..I've just moved to Brooklyn...send me a pm..we can discuss the "coward" part up close and personal like.

Maggot.

Don't hold your breath - sissy ass. I won't be sending you a "PM" to meet up in Brooklyn - faggot. Trawl for dick elsewhere. Your name "Swallow" says it all.

What a polesmoker....

You calling our US Servicemen criminals? You should be ashamed of yourself coward.

Ah..now I see why you don't like CG. You're a fucking faggot. And a gay boy that chases straight men. Well I got me a girl..so thanks for the offer to gargle my cum..but have to pass.

And next time you are in NYC..I've just moved to Brooklyn...send me a pm..we can discuss the "coward" part up close and personal like.

Maggot.

Don't hold your breath - sissy ass. I won't be sending you a "PM" to meet up in Brooklyn - faggot. Trawl for dick elsewhere. Your name "Swallow" says it all.

What a polesmoker....

Offering to swallow my cum..AGAIN?? Sheesh.

And yeah..I figured you wouldn't want to discuss the coward thing.:lol:

Maggot.

What a polesmoker....

OF course you won't....that would require a modicum of courage, something you don't have as evidenced by hiding behind a sock puppet.

BTW, the guys Gh0ster applauds are now being courtmartialed for murder....these pics are a tad old, and have already been seen by Army authorities.

Gh0ster personally hides, but applauds murderers who take pics of their...ahem...trophies

If these guys really did kill civilians for sport they should be prosecuted.
But it seams kinda weird that this is fourth page news in the Houston Chronicle when Abu Ghriab was front page for weeks.
Wouldnt want to paint ol Barry in a bad light I guess.

But it seams kinda weird that this is fourth page news in the Houston Chronicle when Abu Ghriab was front page for weeks.

That's what I was thinking, this should be a huge story if this really happened, and I haven't even heard of it until now.

That's what I was thinking, this should be a huge story if this really happened, and I haven't even heard of it until now.

It's actually old news...the guys involved are already in the process for their courtmartials for murder.

Here's a link:

http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/22/us-court-martial-after-grisly-afghan-photos-aired.html

Last edited:
This cant be that big of a story.....the Houston Chronicle put it on page four.
Unlike Abu Ghraib which sat on the front page for weeks.
They sure seam similar though.
Wonder why that is?

this is exactly the point. the obamedia will spin this to make the president look good.
this is what we are up against. so we'll keep crusading for truth and exposure. the press jumped on it to help destroy the bush presidency, obama doesn't have to worry. the american people mostly won't know about it. he is the teflon president.

Geee...your not saying that the lib media would do something so underhanded are you?:eusa_whistle:

It's actually old news...the guys involved are already in the process for their courtmartials for murder.

Here's a link:

US court martial after grisly Afghan photos aired | World | DAWN.COM

Still doesn't explain why it wasn't big news when it did happen.

Here's a link:

Exactly....this apparently happened early 2010. Why was it kept under wraps.
It's far more damning then Abu Ghraib.
Wait...I think I just answered my own question.

Here's a link:

I think the Army's kept a lid on it and the pics only came out in German papers in the last few days....it's starting to make the rounds. One other difference, these are rogues being immediately punished. Abu Gairab (spelling, sorry) had some high level approval and that was an entire command.

The American media particpated in keeping it under wraps obviously. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that Obama was president at the time it happened.

Here's a link:

I think the Army's kept a lid on it and the pics only came out in German papers in the last few days....it's starting to make the rounds. One other difference, these are rogues being immediately punished. Abu Gairab (spelling, sorry) had some high level approval and that was an entire command.

After reading the story I get the impression that the higher ups knew exactly what was going on.

After reading the story I get the impression that the higher ups knew exactly what was going on.

Maybe. That would be horrible and I hope the truth comes out in the courts martial.

Highly doubtful. Bodecea nailed it.

These are rogues, they reflect badly on the overall behavior on the military (which in most cases, especially under Petraeus, is professional and humantarian) and they were dealt with swiftly. I've seen this story before.

Here's a link:

it took a long time from the prisoner abuse and torture happening in abu ghraib to reporting it to the authorities to publishing images of it in the media.

so far 3 pics have been published about this "kill team".

there is lots more where those 3 pics came from.

that does explain it, no?

What do you expect from the liberal media?

The fact that you even read the Chronicle is telling.

Forum List

Back