US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

• Banned
Three threads on the same subject. Fascinating. Truly. I usually find people who are unable to avail themselves of the very simple 'search' function are often the ones whose threads are mindless junk.

• Banned
Three threads on the same subject. Fascinating. Truly. I usually find people who are unable to avail themselves of the very simple 'search' function are often the ones whose threads are mindless junk.

Do you have a job? You seem to be on here 24/7
I picture you at about 325 pounds, TV blaring in the trailer, one hand in a box of "ding-dongs," the other hand typing your stupidity from a crumb-stained keyboard.

Take a shower, get dressed and get out of the trailer already - fatso.

Here's some brave "heroes".
They are fully trained now. They have a PHD in tyranny. They'll be home soon.
Ya ready murka ?
US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians | World news | The Guardian

I assume you spit on US Soldiers, have never served, feel war is all about oil, hate George Bush, worship Michael Moore's nutsack, and you're a Liberal pussy.

Did I get it all right?

You're close.
You left out his obsession with Brittany Spears' clit rings. :lol:

I picture you at about 325 pounds, TV blaring in the trailer, one hand in a box of "ding-dongs," the other hand typing your stupidity from a crumb-stained keyboard.

Close again.
She does have a superior intellectual pay grade but collects food stamps.
Go figure?

Provide evidence the dead were civilians.

That's not even the point. The OP is applauding the act.:eusa_eh:

Damned straight Swallow. Our guys killed them for a reason - not for sport.
You calling our US Servicemen criminals? You should be ashamed of yourself coward.

Ah..now I see why you don't like CG. You're a fucking faggot. And a gay boy that chases straight men. Well I got me a girl..so thanks for the offer to gargle my cum..but have to pass.

And next time you are in NYC..I've just moved to Brooklyn...send me a pm..we can discuss the "coward" part up close and personal like.

Maggot.

That's not even the point. The OP is applauding the act.:eusa_eh:

Damned straight Swallow. Our guys killed them for a reason - not for sport.
You calling our US Servicemen criminals? You should be ashamed of yourself coward.

Ah..now I see why you don't like CG. You're a fucking faggot. And a gay boy that chases straight men. Well I got me a girl..so thanks for the offer to gargle my cum..but have to pass.

And next time you are in NYC..I've just moved to Brooklyn...send me a pm..we can discuss the "coward" part up close and personal like.

Maggot.

I will make a road trip for this from VA. Please let me know when.

then who would be here to cap and trade cyberspace, be the hall monitor and the wet thread blanket girl ? we need lucy right where she is.

Last edited:
Public relations disaster. Now there will have to be an investigation and they will be punished for posing for the photo's. You cannot go around posing for pictures with the dead enemy like a big game photo. I believe this is a violation of the Geneva convention also.

This cant be that big of a story.....the Houston Chronicle put it on page four.
Unlike Abu Ghraib which sat on the front page for weeks.
They sure seam similar though.
Wonder why that is?

this is exactly the point. the obamedia will spin this to make the president look good.
this is what we are up against. so we'll keep crusading for truth and exposure. the press jumped on it to help destroy the bush presidency, obama doesn't have to worry. the american people mostly won't know about it. he is the teflon president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back