Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

They wouldn't ship them registration forms if they couldn't vote.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Yet, she lost against a total political newbie. What a colossal loser!

Yeah. If I were going to try to throw an election, I'd choose Nebraska.

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

Government schooling, huh?

BTW...."over 3 million" illegal aliens voted for your candidate.
I'll get to it.
Better get some more vulgarity ready.

You will never get to it. You haven't gotten to anything in years.

If that were true, you wouldn't be foaming at the mouth right now, would you.

Write soon, y'hear!

Well....you do have the right avi.

Check our post #20.

You think that one up all by yourself? That's really funny. I get it, because my screen name is Dim Bulb, you are making a personal attack based on my screen name. Wow, no one's ever done that before. Well played. You immediately resort to a personal attack, just like a liberal.

Actually, you made the personal attack, you dope.

You picked "Dim Bulb."

I just agreed.

Typical liberal MO: Make a personal attack and twist it somehow that someone else started it. I am reminded of Daniel Day Lewis in "Last of the Mohicans" when he said, "Magua's heart is twisted. He would turn himself into what twisted him."

What's your name again???

Who picked it?

Your first response is to resort to personal attacks. Then twist it around somehow so that you appear to be blameless. That's what a liberal does.

I don't care about 'blameless,' you dunce.

I'm fearless!!!!

But....I will admit
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

I'll get to it.

Write soon, y'hear!

Is this soon enough? When are ya gonna get to the business of proving your case?

That would be never, right?

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

I'll get to it.

Write soon, y'hear!

Is this soon enough? When are ya gonna get to the business of proving your case?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

Correction: POOP....coming right up

Seems that there are only Liberal/Democrat/anti-American sources for the data on how many illegal aliens have invade.....and occupy.....this nation.
Is it really only 11 million...because then it would be hard for half of 'em to have voted....
But....if a lot higher......

4. Is there a more accurate way to measure the increased over the years? You betcha'!!!

U.S. Border Patrol Local 2544 stated in July of 2005: “There are currently 15 to 20 million illegal aliens in this country by many estimates, but the real numbers could be much higher and the numbers increase every day because our borders are not secure (no matter what the politicians tell you—don’t believe them for a second).

James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes:
"...an investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice Inspector General found INS statistics suspect and cited deliberate deception by senior INS officials tampering with immigration statistics...

U.S. Border Patrol agents confided that they were told to cap apprehensions and deportations to conform to the desires of various Administrations to create at least a public perception of border control."

Get that? The numbers are politically dictated, doctored to keep Liberal dupes in line.

"Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

Get that?

"...40 million or 50 million..."

Hillary's voter base was NOT enthusiastic about voting for her. The ONLY people energized enough to vote for Hillary were her militant feminist cohorts (including MANY liberal "men?" with the wrong gender attached), gay activists pounding themselves for more "rights", those getting tons of freebies from the Democrats ....and last but not least....illegals who were encouraged by Democrats (including the President himself) to vote. Blacks as a whole were not the least bit excited about voting for an old white, criminal hag.

Op-Ed: Why Hillary Clinton couldn’t rally the black vote

Those saying there was no illegal voting in California and New York (to name only the most corrupt and largest of the group), can kiss each other's ignorant asses.
The ignorance of some of you people is astounding...unless it's your willful hared of everything American and your deep desire to destroy it (kinda obvious isn't it?)

Even 5 year olds could clearly see the hard push of the left to issue driver licenses to illegals. Why? So they could vote.
Even Stevie Wonder could see the hard push by Democrats to circumvent ID requirements for voters (yet they STILL had to have a valid ID to get a library card?...hmmmm)

Illegal Aliens Really Do Commit voter fraud - and always for Democrats

What's worse, they are simply pawns for the elitist/globalists who are using them and they have NO CLUE. The people manipulating them such as George Sores <sic> have no clue that once their usefulness is exhausted and they've paved the way for these users, they'll be kicked to the curb like a disposable lighter. (again...see Venezuela for a modern example)

We don't need to continue dialog with the Communists/Socilaists...we need to out them...permanently. If we fail to do this....we will become Venezuela...or worse.
Democrats have largely built the corrupt domestic spy ring called the "Intelligence" community that already taps every computer keystroke and every phone call made by Americans today. The Left has so successfully converted and perverted America into a Communist state that it's barely recognizable according to the Constitution.

NSA records every computer keystroke at DuckDuckGo

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Correction: POOP....coming right up

Another brilliant mind from the Left.

I must be flypaper for freaks.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Brilliant!

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide.
This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Clearly, the answer would strongly suggest that Democrat curs who gave illegal aliens IDs want them to vote....and they did.

1. Soooo often, enraged Liberals post over and over in these threads, and then write "I don't read your verbal diarrhea" or some variation thereof.

Priceless!!!!

Naw, there's no point talking to you because you are impervious to evidence. The only reason to respond to your self-important posts is to mock them.

OK, ok....stop begging: you can have a turn, too-

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide.
This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Clearly, the answer would strongly suggest that Democrat curs who gave illegal aliens IDs want them to vote....and they did.

Proof.....coming right out.....of PC's ass.

One can always tell by the resort to coarseness that I've hit a nerve.
Not at all. We just get sick & tired of you ignorant, uninformed jackasses posting the same lies over & over to defend the fucking moron you elected President.

OK, ok....stop begging: you can have a turn, too-

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

I'll get to it.

Write soon, y'hear!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

You have yet to post any real proof of illegal aliens voting for the democratic party...So far just supposition and hearsay along with conjecture, no proof that would could be used in a court of law...That is because you don't have any....

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

I don't normally respond to these inane screeds, but in order to believe this you would need to believe there was an incredibly vast conspiracy of state and county level officials of both Democrats and Republicans across the country. My experience indicates that you should always choose confusion over conspiracy in any large organization of any kind. This kind of conspiracy is impossible.

Well....you do have the right avi.

Check our post #20.

You think that one up all by yourself? That's really funny. I get it, because my screen name is Dim Bulb, you are making a personal attack based on my screen name. Wow, no one's ever done that before. Well played. You immediately resort to a personal attack, just like a liberal.

Your comment was remarkably stupid.

I favorite argument against strengthening in-person voting by requiring an ID is the absurd notion that it is "voter suppression".

Instead leftists would rather perpetuate poverty by not doing something about a supposed percentage of the population not having a photo ID in 2017. Their solution isn't, well let's get these people ID's--it's let us DO NOTHING AT ALL. Let us allow some states, because voter ID has been the law in well over 20 states for decades, have vulnerable voting processes. BTW all blue states...

I live in a state that has no voter ID requirements, yet to get on the voter roll you must show ID and proof of citizenship, and when you go to vote, they use your ID to verify that you are who you claim to be...

C'mon....guess.

Talk about 'fake news'. They have protections in place so non-citizens getting a drivers license is given a special designation, that prevents their license from being used to register to vote. It's like when you check the felon box on a gun purchase application, it prevents the FFL from selling you a weapon.

Brilliant!

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Your inference is biased by your lack of education. But I expect that from you. Name those who voted illegally. It's really that simple.

You present a theory as a fact, you don't allow for any other explanation, such as, what ID is necessary to obtain a DL?

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dl_info#two500

I live in a state that has no voter ID requirements, yet to get on the voter roll you must show ID and proof of citizenship, and when you go to vote, they use your ID to verify that you are who you claim to be...

The guy Trump put to head his illegal vote task force has made it his job to find illegal votes in his state, and to track illegal votes through the country. So far he said in the last few years, that total has been 700.

Out of half a billion votes cast.

Forum List

Back