Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Yeah. If I were going to try to throw an election, I'd choose Nebraska.

Brilliant!

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide.
This:
"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Clearly, the answer would strongly suggest that Democrat curs who gave illegal aliens IDs want them to vote....and they did.

Your inference is biased by your lack of education. But I expect that from you. Name those who voted illegally. It's really that simple.

You present a theory as a fact, you don't allow for any other explanation, such as, what ID is necessary to obtain a DL?

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/dl/dl_info#two500

"Your inference is biased by your lack of education."

C'mon, now, you dope.

You don't wanna compare educational resumes, do you?

We do: It is in our writing; syntax, grammar, construction and logic. All of which are missing in your postings.

Sooo.....answer the question already, you dolt.

The registrant books in San Diego County alone say that over 350,672 illegals voted.. and that one was an easy find. If just one sanctuary county alone did that what was the real total in Cali?

Registered to vote, doesn't mean they actually voted. Why don't you show the actual voting records, which show that only a dozen illegals may have actually voted.

Your fear of answering that earlier question ends any credence your post might have.

illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Looking for the biggest Cinco de Mayo celebration in the world? Look no further than Fiesta Broadway in Los Angeles, where hundreds of thousands of people come out for food, music and crafts in a celebration of Hispanic heritage.
In 1885, what arrived stateside in 350 individual pieces, in more than 200 boxes?

Proof.....coming right out.....of PC's ass.

One can always tell by the resort to coarseness that I've hit a nerve.

Why do you persist in lying? This is a false narrative which has been debunked every time it's been looked at.

Oh right, you want the lie to be true.

I never lie.

Wanna get in on this, too?

Here ya' go:

Pop-Quiz!

Mod Edit: I think we get the point. We don't need the same stats posted over and over. Thanks

Are you claiming that when various Liberals post the same lie, I cannot respond with the truth?

Why is that?

Why the fear of answering this question???

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide..

Your report is of those registered, not of those voting. Two totally different numbers. You can have a billion illegally registered people, but if only 7 of them (according to Kansas stats) actually vote, you don't have an illegal voter problem.

Why the fear of answering this question???

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide..

Your report is of those registered, not of those voting. Two totally different numbers. You can have a billion illegally registered people, but if only 7 of them (according to Kansas stats) actually vote, you don't have an illegal voter problem.

It's a simple question, Lostman.....so simple that even a dunce like you should be able to understand it.

Let me hazard a guess: the correct answer to the question of the relationship between Democrat curs authoring IDs and driver's licenses for illegal.....ILLEGAL... occupiers of our nation, and election results that favor Democrats...would strongly suggest....STRONGLY SUGGEST...... that illegal aliens were the difference between winning and losing.

That's why you won't answer, isn't it.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
lol. The right keeps proclaiming, illegals voted. Can they prove, All illegals voted Blue?

Gee....after asking for proof, evidence, whatever, not a single leftist defender of Bill's wife's imaginary victory in the 'popular vote' has confronted post #68 which brings the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million.

Could it be that they break out in a cold sweat when they realize that merely one in ten of the invaders voting would account for that so-called victory?

Could be?

More to come.

Pop-Quiz!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

The lying Leftists demand 'evidence'...but when it is given, and they have an opportunity to confront it.....they run and hide.
This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Clearly, the answer would strongly suggest that Democrat curs who gave illegal aliens IDs want them to vote....and they did.

Your inference is biased by your lack of education. But I expect that from you. Name those who voted illegally. It's really that simple.

You present a theory as a fact, you don't allow for any other explanation, such as, what ID is necessary to obtain a DL?

C'mon, now, you dope.

We do: It is in our writing; syntax, grammar, construction and logic. All of which are missing in your postings.

A. Soooo.... (childish)
1(a) Calling another a dolt is not a rebuttal
2(b) Ad hominem:
  • (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
Link: ad hominem definition - Google Search

1. Logical Fallacy
  • "A logical fallacy is an error in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.
Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.

Note: Written in the style (lol) always offered by PoliticalChic.

Gee....after asking for proof, evidence, whatever, not a single leftist defender of Bill's wife's imaginary victory in the 'popular vote' has confronted post #68 which brings the number of illegal aliens to over 40 million.

Could it be that they break out in a cold sweat when they realize that merely one in ten of the invaders voting would account for that so-called victory?

Could be?

More to come.
yes, please; i need help with my endurance and stamina, not Only for practice but also just for the fun of gender relations in modern times.

I live in a state that has no voter ID requirements, yet to get on the voter roll you must show ID and proof of citizenship, and when you go to vote, they use your ID to verify that you are who you claim to be...

Hold on there........Cowboy. you say "state that has no voter ID requirements", then "they use your ID to verify that you are who you claim to be"

Sounds like an ID is required to me? Lots of crazy words up there. I would delete that one. I will delete this.

ahhhh........the answer to the POP QUIZ is 12.
thanks in advance.

Proof.....coming right out.....of PC's ass.

One can always tell by the resort to coarseness that I've hit a nerve.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

So you also agree that Rasmussen's 40% approval rating of Trump is accurate?

As you see, the OP is incapable of refuting ANYTHING I post.

Undefeated!

This:

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

C'mon, now, you dope.

A. Soooo.... (childish)
2(b) Ad hominem:
  • (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

1. Logical Fallacy
Syntax: the arrangement of words and phrases to create well-formed sentences in a language.

Geee.....looks like you'll do anything to avoid answering the question.....right down to wiping away a tear and whining about your hurt widdle feelings.

Soooo......when have you used up all the alternatives, and try 'truth'???

Never.....you dolt?

They wouldn't ship them registration forms if they couldn't vote.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Yet, she lost against a total political newbie. What a colossal loser!

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

Government schooling, huh?

BTW...."over 3 million" illegal aliens voted for your candidate.
I'll get to it.
Better get some more vulgarity ready.

You will never get to it. You haven't gotten to anything in years.

Sooo.....if there are a mere 11 million invaders living here, perhaps it would be difficult to claim that enough voted to explain Bill's wife's vote totals....

...but if there are many, many more than 11 million....well....Liberal claims are looking.....foolish.

Wait for the nest post,....get those tissues ready.

C'mon, now, you dope.

A. Soooo.... (childish)
2(b) Ad hominem:

1. Logical Fallacy

Geee.....looks like you'll do anything to avoid answering the question.....right down to wiping away a tear and whining about your hurt widdle feelings.

Never.....you dolt?

I have. You choose to ignore it, or are not able to comprehend my response. Mimicking is the lowest form of flattery.

C'mon, now, you dope.

A. Soooo.... (childish)
2(b) Ad hominem:

1. Logical Fallacy

Never.....you dolt?

I have. You choose to ignore it, or are not able to comprehend my response. Mimicking is the lowest form of flattery.

Well.....maybe I missed it.

In which post did you answer this?

The registrant books in San Diego County alone say that over 350,672 illegals voted.. and that one was an easy find. If just one sanctuary county alone did that what was the real total in Cali?

Registered to vote, doesn't mean they actually voted. Why don't you show the actual voting records, which show that only a dozen illegals may have actually voted.
There are over 1.1 million illegals registered in that county. The registry of the last election showed 350,672 actually voted as recorded by the polling place registers.

Want to try again?

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Brilliant!

Pop-Quiz!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

I'm going to guess 12. It was an"organized" effort, amirite?

Brilliant!

Pop-Quiz!

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

I'm going to guess 12. It was an"organized" effort, amirite?

11 of 12......92% of the Democrat efforts were successful in providing opportunity for illegal aliens to vote.

C'mon, now, you dope.

A. Soooo.... (childish)
2(b) Ad hominem:

1. Logical Fallacy

Never.....you dolt?

I can't hear you.....in which post?

Forum List

Back