Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.

I don't normally respond to these inane screeds, but in order to believe this you would need to believe there was an incredibly vast conspiracy of state and county level officials of both Democrats and Republicans across the country. My experience indicates that you should always choose confusion over conspiracy in any large organization of any kind. This kind of conspiracy is impossible.

Well....you do have the right avi.

Check our post #20.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

I don't normally respond to these inane screeds, but in order to believe this you would need to believe there was an incredibly vast conspiracy of state and county level officials of both Democrats and Republicans across the country. My experience indicates that you should always choose confusion over conspiracy in any large organization of any kind. This kind of conspiracy is impossible.

Check our post #20.

You think that one up all by yourself? That's really funny. I get it, because my screen name is Dim Bulb, you are making a personal attack based on my screen name. Wow, no one's ever done that before. Well played. You immediately resort to a personal attack, just like a liberal.

Check our post #20.

You think that one up all by yourself? That's really funny. I get it, because my screen name is Dim Bulb, you are making a personal attack based on my screen name. Wow, no one's ever done that before. Well played. You immediately resort to a personal attack, just like a liberal.

Actually, you made the personal attack, you dope.

You picked "Dim Bulb."

I just agreed.

1. Soooo often, enraged Liberals post over and over in these threads, and then write "I don't read your verbal diarrhea" or some variation thereof.

Priceless!!!!

Naw, there's no point talking to you because you are impervious to evidence. The only reason to respond to your self-important posts is to mock them.

OK, ok....stop begging: you can have a turn, too-

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Check our post #20.

You picked "Dim Bulb."

I just agreed.

Typical liberal MO: Make a personal attack and twist it somehow that someone else started it. I am reminded of Daniel Day Lewis in "Last of the Mohicans" when he said, "Magua's heart is twisted. He would turn himself into what twisted him."

Proof.....coming right out.....of PC's ass.

One can always tell by the resort to coarseness that I've hit a nerve.
Not at all. We just get sick & tired of you ignorant, uninformed jackasses posting the same lies over & over to defend the fucking moron you elected President.

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org
12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.

How did Uncle Vlad steal the election from St. Hillary?

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Check our post #20.

You picked "Dim Bulb."

I just agreed.

Typical liberal MO: Make a personal attack and twist it somehow that someone else started it. I am reminded of Daniel Day Lewis in "Last of the Mohicans" when he said, "Magua's heart is twisted. He would turn himself into what twisted him."

What's your name again???

Who picked it?

So you also agree that Rasmussen's 40% approval rating of Trump is accurate?

They wouldn't ship them registration forms if they couldn't vote.

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Yet, she lost against a total political newbie. What a colossal loser!

Yeah. If I were going to try to throw an election, I'd choose Nebraska.

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Haha...the entertainment value and information in your threads is top-notch. I'd guess you have the irrational Loons frozen at their keyboards desperately trying to fabricate an angle to refute your claim...haha
I wonder how many whackos you've forced to their straight jackets over the years...LOL

1. Soooo often, enraged Liberals post over and over in these threads, and then write "I don't read your verbal diarrhea" or some variation thereof.

Priceless!!!!

Naw, there's no point talking to you because you are impervious to evidence. The only reason to respond to your self-important posts is to mock them.

And....from the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

It's hilarious that this PC nut doesn't know that special driver's license's issued to undocumented aliens CANNOT be used as voter ID.

If Trump WON an election where illegal voting is a HUGE problem,

wouldn't the logical conclusion be that he WON because of illegal voting?

lol

Millions of illegal aliens.....enticed into the nation by Democrats and urged to vote by Barack Obama.....voted for Bill's wife.

Except there's no evidence they did... and certainly not in the numbers of the millions.

Look, you guys stole an election, conspired with the Russians, and put a madman in the White House. Own it.

How did Uncle Vlad steal the election from St. Hillary?

I believe they've dropped that one....the latest memo is headlined "Comey-Obstruction-Impeachment"

Only the slowest of 'em are still on 'Russia/Collusion":

Can't wait to see next week's episode!

EXCLUSIVE: Nebraska Democrats include voter registration forms in 'refugee welcome baskets'

We all know Hillary cheated in every way she could. She also outspent Trump 2:1 with her Saudi Arabia gay executioner money. She had all the establishment media and favors in her pocket, she even had a vagina.

Brilliant!

I am sorry if this escaped your "brilliant" mind, but I was outlining the dishonest, downright illegal tactics. Their strategy indeed sucked hard, calling half the nation deplorable isn't exactly "brilliant".

You are changing the subject. We agree that Hillary fucked up when she spoke the truth about Trump supporters while on stage. In her case, the standard still applied.

Now....How about admitting that there is no significant in person voter fraud in America and Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million.

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

Government schooling, huh?

BTW...."over 3 million" illegal aliens voted for your candidate.
I'll get to it.
Better get some more vulgarity ready.

Haha...the entertainment value and information in your threads is top-notch. I'd guess you have the irrational Loons frozen at their keyboards desperately trying to fabricate an angle to refute your claim...haha
I wonder how many whackos you've forced to their straight jackets over the years...LOL

I picture 'em furiously gnawing away at the restraints.

Brilliant!

Go ahead, dummy. Man up.

Soooo....you learned your vocabulary from bathroom walls during the four or five years you were in the third grade?

Government schooling, huh?

BTW...."over 3 million" illegal aliens voted for your candidate.
I'll get to it.
Better get some more vulgarity ready.

You will never get to it. You haven't gotten to anything in years.

Check our post #20.

You picked "Dim Bulb."

I just agreed.

What's your name again???

Who picked it?

Your first response is to resort to personal attacks. Then twist it around somehow so that you appear to be blameless. That's what a liberal does.

Forum List

Back