Unnecessary People

Everyone should drop to one knee when the Emperor walks in.

They should have Colin Kaepernick front and center. :lol:

What a shame

John could make a bundle selling autographed pictures

John Lewis is unnecessary, like all elderly people. And the retarded. We should invent a spaceship built to shoot the elderly and retarded into the sun.

John Lewis is unnecessary, like all elderly people. And the retarded. We should invent a spaceship built to shoot the elderly and retarded into the sun.
Would you prefer aisle, or window seating?

The only black guy there will be that cult member who follows Trump around the country, and is always conveniently placed in the camera shot despite him always being the only black guy among thousands. :lol:

emot173.gif
emot105.gif

The only black guy there will be that cult member who follows Trump around the country, and is always conveniently placed in the camera shot despite him always being the only black guy among thousands. :lol:
Herman Cain.
Dr. Ben Carson
Clarence Thomas....
Stacey Dash...

They're going to be there. Do you marginalize all black folks, or just the ones who vote Republican?

Do you think black Republicans are beneath your notice?

Herman Cain.
Dr. Ben Carson
Clarence Thomas....
Stacey Dash...

They're going to be there. Do you marginalize all black folks, or just the ones who vote Republican?

I think all blacks are beneath my notice.

Why after over 5 years posting here are people still asking me serious questions?

Herman Cain.
Dr. Ben Carson
Clarence Thomas....
Stacey Dash...

I think all blacks are beneath my notice.

Why after over 5 years posting here are people still asking me serious questions?

Sometimes you seem to take yourself seriously. We're trying to make you feel important.

Forum List

Back