Franklin Roosevelt’s statues must come down and his face removed from our currency for social justic

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Roosevelt authorized the incarceration of between 110,000 and 120,000 Japanese Americans with his Executive Order 9066. The internment is considered to have resulted more from racism than from any security risk posed by Japanese Americans. It was a monumental civil rights violation and the Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional.

Internment of Japanese Americans - Wikipedia
fdr-memorial-president-clinton.jpg
fdr dime th.jpg

Let's put it to a vote. Just like the people of Virginia did.

It's funny how the tards are for states rights when it comes to putting up Confederate flags.

It's funny how the tards are against states rights when it comes to taking down Confederate statues.

But the funniest thing of all is how the schizo tards then try to edumacate us that Confederates were Democrats.

Roosevelt authorized the incarceration of between 110,000 and 120,000 Japanese Americans with his Executive Order 9066. The internment is considered to have resulted more from racism than from any security risk posed by Japanese Americans. It was a monumental civil rights violation and the Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional.

Link to where the Daughters of the America ran around erecting FDR statues as part of a massive history-revision propaganda campaign is where again?

Thanks for playin'. Yum, love me some low-hangin' fruit. What a time saver. Burp.

Its coming. The attacks on Confederate memorials weren't the culmination of anything...they were the beginning of something the Marxists have wanted to do to America for a long time.

First they purge each other. (Weinstein just thought he was safe)

purge.jpg

Then they purge the books, movies, statues and other items which tie a people to its pre-marxist past.

purge2.jpg

And finally the purge people..the ones who wont embrace the new paradigm.

purge3.jpg

View attachment 164816 View attachment 164817
The statues shouldn't come down because of their historical value. However they should all have plaques that say Roosevelt was a Democrat who reinstituted slavery in the USA. And that he enslaved more people during his tenure as president than were ever enslaved in the entire history of the USA.

The Democrat was an evil tyrant and future generations should be reminded of those facts often.

This condemnation of Roosevelt's action against Japanese Americans ignores the fact that the subject internment took place over seventy-five years ago, when the Nation's collective attitude toward so-called "racism" was considerably different from that of the present. At the time the factor of race was not at issue. If it were the internment would have included every Chinese living in America at the time. So the issue was not race but nationality. We had just been sneak-attacked by the Japanese, who killed thousands of our citizens and military personnel and nearly destroyed our entire Navy.

Briefly stated, to say we were pissed off would be putting it mildly. I was just six years old at the time but I do have vague recollection of the dark mood that descended on my world. Since that time I have known a few Japanese Americans and I was stationed in Japan during the 1950s. One thing I learned from them is had the situation been reversed, that is an American sneak-attack on Japan, any Americans living in Japan at the time would have been treated the same if not much worse.

So this new "racism" lament aimed at FDR is the latest example in what has become a theme of tiresome, worn-out bullshit that most White Americans, including me, have had quite enough of.

The statues shouldn't come down because of their historical value. However they should all have plaques that say Roosevelt was a Democrat who reinstituted slavery in the USA. And that he enslaved more people during his tenure as president than were ever enslaved in the entire history of the USA.

The Democrat was an evil tyrant and future generations should be reminded of those facts often.

Could you say that in German? Which is what you'd be speaking if it wasn't for FDR.

It's interesting to note that the U.S. Mint changed the penny, the nickle and the quarter but they never touched the dime. I'm getting sick of FDR's image, why not Reagan?

Could you say that in German? Which is what you'd be speaking if it wasn't for FDR.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass?

It's interesting to note that the U.S. Mint changed the penny, the nickle and the quarter but they never touched the dime. I'm getting sick of FDR's image, why not Reagan?

As a percentage increase in national debt, Ronald Reagan produced more debt than any other modern president, and all while suggesting a balanced budget amendment, that he would have been the biggest violator of in history.

Are there monuments celebrating the Japanese imprisonment ?

Cause we should get rid of those .

View attachment 164816 View attachment 164817
He was white...did not criticize segregation in the South...and incarcerated Japanese. The communist (aka Democrats and college professors) will be going after him soon.

Forum List

Back