“remember the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution which midwifed the disastrous Vietnam War” republican Thomas Massie warns against an unnecessary war with Iran

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Here Massie reminds us of John F Kennedy. Massie sounds like A common sense traditional Democrat who is a modern day republican. He has also argued against the anti-free-speech Americans who believe that critics of israel are anti-Semitic and should be censored.

Massie is a great American and reminds me we still have good politicians. This man is a great leader for the country. He’s reminding us of our errors in Vietnam and the second Iraq war…..unnecessary wars that many brave Americans fought and died for.

This time around I think most Americans have learned from our previous errors. We’re not gonna go to some unnecessary Middle Eastern war again, it ain’t gonna happen. Enough is enough when it comes to do this overt propaganda from Israel. We are not going to send away our soldiers to fight for them. We’re not going to give our taxpayer dollars to Israel or Ukraine when we are so in debt here in America and struggling with homelessness.

If individual Americans wanna go and fight for Ukraine, Russia , Palestine or Israel let them, just like it was in the Spanish Civil War, when Americans fought for both sides.

Freedom prevails.

Last edited:

Here Massie reminds us of John F Kennedy. Massie sounds like A common sense, traditional Democrat, who is a modern day republican. He has also argued against the anti-free-speech Americans who believe that critics of israel are anti-Semitic and should be censored.

Massie is a great American and reminds me we still have good politicians. This man is a great leader for the country. He’s reminding us of our errors in Vietnam and the second Iraq war, unnecessary wars, that many brave Americans fought and died for.

This time around, I think most Americans have learned from there errors. We’re not gonna go to some unnecessary Middle Eastern war again, it ain’t gonna happen. Enough is enough when it comes to do this overt propaganda from Israel. We are not going to send away our soldiers to fight for them. We’re not going to give our taxpayer dollars to Israel or Ukraine when we are so in debt here in America and struggling with homelessness.

If individual Americans wanna go and fight for Ukraine, Russia , Palestine or Israel let them, just like it was in the Spanish Civil War, when Americans fought for both sides.

Freedom prevails.

Just a well placed tactical Nuke on Tehran, no war with Iran, the largest sponsor of Muslim Terrorists gone in a blink of an eye.

Iran is a Russian ally, therefore Putin's lackeys have been assigned to defend Iran.
I believe you have approved of powerful social media outlets banning conservatives. You have no credibility if so.

The personal attacks and lies you make up about other posters means nothing. Freedom and free-speech prevails over your nastiness and lies. Have a nice day.

During the six day war in 1967 the USS liberty was attacked and strafed by Israel, and was not meant to survive, but she did. LBJ ignored calls for help, and Israel knew exactly what it was doing. I believe that it was done to place the blame Egypt and would have succeeded except some sailors survived to tell the tale. Like the Nazis burning down the Reich stag and blaming it on the communists, enabling the Nazis to take power. False flags are very useful. They can be packaged and made very attractive to a controlled audience. Think of the peace summit between The Soviet Union and the US in Paris between Khruschev and Eisenhower. Talks were improving and things were easing in Berlin, until the CIA ( Alan Dulles) sent the U2 to overfly Russia and was mysteriously downed. That was just before Eisenhower gave his speech about unwarranted influence.

I believe you have approved of powerful social media outlets banning conservatives.
No, I've approved of social media outlets impartially applying their standards to everyone.

Such consistency is totally foreign to conservatives, so it enrages them. Conservatives can't stand not getting special privileges.
The personal attacks and lies you make up about other posters means nothing. Freedom and free-speech prevails over your nastiness and lies. Have a nice day.

Ah, the "YOU'RE SO MEAN, SO OUR FASCIST GENOCIDE IS JUSTIFIED!" argument.

Good one, tiger.

The UN has cameras set up in these Iranian nuclear facilities ... we can watch them make their nuclear weapons ... it's rather easy to do for a nation-state if they can operate overtly ... this is North Korea level of technology ...

JFK had his own problems like using the CIA to train and equip an illegal Cuban invasion but it was LBJ that created the fake crisis that sent Troops to Vietnam. Most ignorant lefties blame Nixon for the Vietnam conflict.

If it has to be war, then let it be sooner rather than later, while the US still has an overwhelming advanttage.

Forum List

Back