University Makes Employees Sign Pledge Saying They Are Not Gay

I'm pretty sure "the institution of marriage" is contract law by man.

Yeah i shake my head in confusion when ppl saying being a virgin until marriage is important. Why?

Loving your spouse, being faithful to your spouse, being committed in every way to your spouse, those are what I find important. I have no clue how virginity could even be in the same ballpark as those things in terms of importance to a relationship.

Yeah i shake my head in confusion when ppl saying being a virgin until marriage is important. Why?
Ya, the more sexual partners a person has before marriage, the stronger that marriage will be.

Ya, the more sexual partners a person has before marriage, the stronger that marriage will be.

Luckily I didn't say anything remotely like that.

And btw anyone on this board who says they were a virgin before getting married, there's a 99% chance that person is a liar and a .9999% chance that person is just a total loser who wanted to get laid and couldn't.

At last a college where right winger fundamentalists can send their kids and avoid having them exposed to realities like gay, premarital sex and science.

Forum List

Back