I just had a friend get turned into the DEI police for saying Israel has a right to defend itself at work

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
This is where things are at today. The person in question did not bring up the topic, rather, the subject was brought up by the employees that turned the person in question into the DEI police. They report that the employee was using hate speech as they felt threatened by them saying Israel had a right to defend itself.

Who here agrees?

This is where things are at today. The person in question did not bring up the topic, rather, the subject was brought up by the employees that turned the person in question into the DEI police. They report that the employee was using hate speech as they felt threatened by them saying Israel had a right to defend itself.

Who here agrees?
They have a DEI police where he/she works? Time to move on.

Who here agrees?
OMG. These leftists are nuts! I had a woman agree to meet for lunch in the condition I don’t defend Israel. And….she’s Jewish.

I declined her pre-conditions for lunch as well as any contact.

Who here agrees?
Not me. Israel was attacked in a heinous murderous attact that took hostages, whom the tortured and in multiple cases raped and then murdered.

Are these DEI divisions common across the country? I had to look up DEI police and found there is a DEI division in L.A., but I do not think you are in L.A..

Who here agrees?
I am ok with free speech of any kind as long as you don't bear false witness.

Israel understands what is at stake. THey know who their friends are. This doesn't mean I will ever support the murder of innocent civilians, but, Israel deserves to live in peace and not face multiple rockets a day flying over their heads. It really has been a war of sorts for a long time and Oct 7th just exposed to the world just how deeply rooted this terrorists are.

A reminder also that there seems to be an odd silence regarding over 100 kidnapped citizens. I mean, over 100! That is bloody insane.

Who here agrees?

I just had a friend get turned into the DEI police for saying Israel has a right to defend itself at work​

Maybe the workplace is not the place for such discussions. :dunno:

You're supposed to be doing the job you're being paid to do instead of debating politics or whatever on your employer's time.

I'd fire all of the lollygagging lollygaggers and replace em all with people who wanna come to work to focus on what they're being paid to do rather than fraternizing.

Last edited:

Who here agrees?
99.9% sure you are lying.

So what did HR do?
Was the guy punished in some way or did HR say the DEI police need to get back to work and be more tolerant?
Their boss just told them today their name had been turned in.

Not sure where this might go.

I just had a friend get turned into the DEI police for saying Israel has a right to defend itself at work​

Maybe the workplace is not the place for such discussions. :dunno:
They did not start the discussion.

The discussion arose from the ones that turned them in going off on Starbucks.

You know, the Jewish owner.

Really, they should be turned in for antisemitism.

Funny how this works, isn't it.

OMG. These leftists are nuts! I had a woman agree to meet for lunch in the condition I don’t defend Israel. And….she’s Jewish.

I declined her pre-conditions for lunch as well as any contact.
I would love to ask the employer, Joe Biden said Hamas was a terrorist, group, was that hate speech?

Their boss just told them today their name had been turned in.

Not sure where this might go.
I'd bet that HR will tell both of the groups to keep political discussions out of the office.
Nothing should come of it, we'll see, are they valued employees or not.

Not me. Israel was attacked in a heinous murderous attact that took hostages, whom the tortured and in multiple cases raped and then murdered.

Are these DEI divisions common across the country? I had to look up DEI police and found there is a DEI division in L.A., but I do not think you are in L.A..
After 20 years of Netanyahu propping up Hamas, illegally expanding Israeli settlments on Palestinian land, allowing settlers to commit violence against Palestinians in those territories, to include murder, and sometimes the Israeli government helped. It's time to look at both sdes of this.

Why does DEI exist and why are some whites so upset about it?

Because DEI didn't have anything to do with this.

Last edited:

Who here agrees?
Yeah except what Israel is currently doing is not defense, it's retribution.

At least be truthful and accurate about what Israel is doing.

He’s full of shit and this thread needs to be moved to the rubber room

Forum List

Back