I just had a friend get turned into the DEI police for saying Israel has a right to defend itself at work

This is where things are at today. The person in question did not bring up the topic, rather, the subject was brought up by the employees that turned the person in question into the DEI police. They report that the employee was using hate speech as they felt threatened by them saying Israel had a right to defend itself.

Who here agrees?
/----/ I agree that liberalism is evil and destroying this once great nation. Oh, and if that person is fired, they should seek a labor attorney.

This is where things are at today. The person in question did not bring up the topic, rather, the subject was brought up by the employees that turned the person in question into the DEI police. They report that the employee was using hate speech as they felt threatened by them saying Israel had a right to defend itself.

Who here agrees?
Fuck them....and whatever company enforces stupid shit like that.

I just had a friend get turned into the DEI police for saying Israel has a right to defend itself at work​

Maybe the workplace is not the place for such discussions. :dunno:
/----/ And I worked for such a company—a Fortune 500, no less. We weren't allowed to discuss politics, sports, or vacation plans on the worksite or off campus when meeting for meals or drinks. A fireable offense. And this was 15 years ago.

For how long?.
1400 Israelis dead.
30k+ Palestinians dead and their ability to live and earn going foreword destroyed.

Where on that scale is enough?
Hamas has no one to blame but themselves. If you have a rabid dog living in your neighborhood, you eliminate it or you risk more death because of it. Hamas has made no secret that they want total eradication of Israel and its people. Why are no other Arab states taking in the refugees? Because they don't want a rabid dog in their midst either.

Your own presidents Joe Biden said Hamas was a terrorist group.

There is nothing wrong with trying to irradicate a terrorist group.
Sure, but there’s a problem with such simple thinking.
While most Hamas are Palestinians, most Palestinians are not Hamas. :rolleyes:

The term is often used with the Left, comparing Israel to Hitler, just like they compare Trump to Hitler.

Sheer insanity.

The Left are a bunch of children that compare anything they don't like or agree with to Hitler, but none of it is based in reality.

The Jews lost 6 million plus people during the Nazi genocide, but the population of Gaza increases every year exponentially.

If the Jews are really engaged in genocide, they really suck at it.

I mean really, how can one be accused of genocide when you spend all your day digging tunnels and firing rockets and arming yourself to destroy Israel? Anytime someone makes such insane claims they should be slapped.
I said nothing of Hitler, dupe.
That’s your own inadequate understanding that led you there.

Sure, but there’s a problem with such simple thinking.
While most Hamas are Palestinians, most Palestinians are not Hamas. :rolleyes:
Well, that's a novel approach. If most Palestinians are not Hamas, why, pray tell, have they not gotten rid of Hamas? Palestinians would do well to round up Hamas, gather the hostages and turn them over to Israel. That would end this in hours.

Hamas has no one to blame but themselves. If you have a rabid dog living in your neighborhood, you eliminate it or you risk more death because of it. Hamas has made no secret that they want total eradication of Israel and its people. Why are no other Arab states taking in the refugees? Because they don't want a rabid dog in their midst either.
You don’t destroy the entire neighborhood and its inhabitants to eliminate the rabid dog, dope.

Well, that's a novel approach. If most Palestinians are not Hamas, why, pray tell, have they not gotten rid of Hamas? Palestinians would do well to round up Hamas, gather the hostages and turn them over to Israel. That would end this in hours.
There are instances of Palestinians catching escaping hostages and returning them to HAMAS.

Magical thinking.
Why don’t the Israelis simply go after Hamas exclusively like we did with the Taliban instead of scorched earth?
The idea that you need to kill them all to get to the problem is degenerate thinking.

You don’t destroy the entire neighborhood and its inhabitants to eliminate the rabid dog, dope.
Wrong! That is exactly what you do. If a neighbor attacks you daily and in an early morning attack kills a substantial number of your family. What would your response be? I would kill them, every member of their family, burn their house down and salt the ground they lived on.

Of course you have no way of knowing that. You’re simply repeating a dopey narrative because it’s simpler than reality.
Nope. There have been polls. And of course they would support them: they’ve been taught to want to kill the Jews since they were five years old.

Wrong! That is exactly what you do. If a neighbor attacks you daily and in an early morning attack kills a substantial number of your family. What would your response be? I would kill them, every member of their family, burn their house down and salt the ground they lived on.
ESPECIALLY if the neighbor is hiding behind his own family members, and you need to go through them to get to the barbaric savage.

And ESPECIALLY if there’s a history of wanting you dead.

Who here agrees?
Depends on how your friend worded it I suppose. Even some on the right go way overboard in how their express themselves and could be perceived as making credible threats.

But if your friend didn't do that, I would say the person was set up by malicious people.

Forum List

Back