Union Bosses ..1%ers

Our new member Hugidwyn from Russia has seen fit to neg rep me for this post, subsequently wishing me and my children would get cancer and die.

I expect he's one of the shitty workers I said should be fired. :lol:

To clarify: He deducted a devastating 0 points from my rep. I doubt I shall have to get cancer to die; the shame and remorse will be my doom. :lol:

If you look at the statistics of the World Health Organization's cancer, then for every 100 cancer cases accounted for 90 cases in the U.S..

So you have a very big chance to get sick.
The only problem with that is you wished me and my children would get cancer and die.

The only reason you're alive is because the United States didn't see fit to vaporize your country. Remember that.

I always want our enemies to die a natural death rather than be killed in another war waged by America.

For the U.S., started the countdown and you may need assistance to Russia. Remember that.

Actually, shitty workers don't deserve to get paid. They deserve to be fired so someone willing to work can have the job.
Our new member Hugidwyn from Russia has seen fit to neg rep me for this post, subsequently wishing me and my children would get cancer and die.

To clarify: He deducted a devastating 0 points from my rep. I doubt I shall have to get cancer to die; the shame and remorse will be my doom. :lol:

If you look at the statistics of the World Health Organization's cancer, then for every 100 cancer cases accounted for 90 cases in the U.S..

How old are you? Ten? Does your mother know you're playing on the Internet? Now go change your diaper and get back to polishing turds.

Oh, and for all your juvenile rhetoric, the fact remains that you and your comrades will be kicking the bucket earlier than most others in the west.

Life expectancy for Russian men is well below that of western European countries like Germany, where men have an average life span of 77 years, according to World Health Organization figures.

"The biggest health problem facing Russia is the very high level of mortality among working aged men," says Martin McKee, an expert in Russian public health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Russia's bleak picture of health - CNN.com

You're going to have to work much harder at polishing that turd. Problem is, it'll still be a turd however much gloss you put on it.

The only problem with that is you wished me and my children would get cancer and die.

The only reason you're alive is because the United States didn't see fit to vaporize your country. Remember that.

I always want our enemies to die a natural death rather than be killed in another war waged by America.

For the U.S., started the countdown and you may need assistance to Russia. Remember that.
If we need cheap vodka and mail-order brides, we'll let you know. You wait by the phone.

How old are you? Ten? Does your mother know you're playing on the Internet? Now go change your diaper and get back to polishing turds.

Oh, and for all your juvenile rhetoric, the fact remains that you and your comrades will be kicking the bucket earlier than most others in the west.

Life expectancy for Russian men is well below that of western European countries like Germany, where men have an average life span of 77 years, according to World Health Organization figures.

"The biggest health problem facing Russia is the very high level of mortality among working aged men," says Martin McKee, an expert in Russian public health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.

Russia's bleak picture of health - CNN.com

You're going to have to work much harder at polishing that turd. Problem is, it'll still be a turd however much gloss you put on it.

Britain one of the first to use genetically modified foods that cause cancer.

Add to this economic crisis and recession began in the West and your people are not adapted to severe conditions will become extinct.

you and your comrades

the jackal you comrade

If we need cheap vodka and mail-order brides, we'll let you know. You wait by the phone.

Where are you going to go away without fill the empty brains of alcohol and genetically healthy women without them you die.

Listen you Euro-scum..Go eat borscht and dive into your bottle of chemical laced Vodka.
Your country is a criminal nation run by a government that has more human rights violations than all other nations put together. You people have a peasant mentality.
Russia is run by organized crime elements. Your country's national elections are fixed. Putin is president for life.
Your internet activity is no doubt being monitored by remnants of the now underground KGB.
Fuck off.

Where are you going to go away without fill the empty brains of alcohol and genetically healthy women without them you die.

You may have a point. Democrats invested millions in teaching Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly.

You better believe class warfare is alive. Its a big part of capitalism. Right now there is a nationwide effort to kill unions and lower wages. I really dont care about unions, but I do believe that there is a large group of very wealthy people who want to see workers get less but produce more. Its pretty clear for anyone to see. And to me it comes from both parties. Those people call themselves Christians too. I have news for them. They are the biggest hypocrites this country has. We live in a plutocracy. Plain and simple.

Yeah ok...You go on believing that. You have no evidence other than a silly chart.
Unions are not being killed. They are killing themselves.
The union business model is archaic.

"The union business model is archaic."

mmm. interesting angle...rep for you..
Thank you.
To elaborate..Unions have never gone beyond the "us vs them" model.
Union leaders create walls between members and the employer.
Now I have read on here posts by those who are union members claiming cooperation between labor and management. I suspect the exception rather than the rule.

Listen you Euro-scum..Go eat borscht and dive into your bottle of chemical laced Vodka.
Your country is a criminal nation run by a government that has more human rights violations than all other nations put together. You people have a peasant mentality.
Russia is run by organized crime elements. Your country's national elections are fixed. Putin is president for life.
Your internet activity is no doubt being monitored by remnants of the now underground KGB.
Fuck off.
Concur...especially that rat-ass piece of KGB shit named Putin...probably short for Rasputin who was a mental case.

Even Gorby says Putin should dial it back and leave...

Gorbachev Calls on Russia's Putin to Quit Amid Unrest

MOSCOW – Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev called on Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin to resign as tens of thousands of demonstrators cheered opposition leaders and jeered the Krelin in the biggest show of outrage in Putin's 12-year-rule.

"I would advise Vladimir Putin to leave now. He has had his three terms: two as president and one as prime minister. Three terms -- that is enough," Gorbachev told Moscow Echo radio in an interview, reports Sky News.

Looks like the Russians are sick of the bastard.

When are you going to get rid of that piece of shit you call a President?

Russian brand of Democracy is a JOKE, and a bad one.

Fuck off.

Hey, you bastard Anglo-Saxon. Come take drugs and eat crappy American food.
America on all counts is a country-offender, and when the U.S. empire will collapse, but it will happen in the near future you will be judged New Nuremberg Trials.

Fuck off.

You may have a point. Democrats invested millions in teaching Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly.

All Chinese prostitutes in the U.S. operate on China's communist government. :lol:

Law gives huge pension perks to union leaders
In all, 23 expected to collect combined $56 million in their lifetimes
September 21, 2011|By Jason Grotto, Tribune reporter

All it took to give nearly two dozen labor leaders from Chicago a windfall worth millions was a few tweaks to a handful of sentences in the state's lengthy pension code.

The changes became law with no public debate among state legislators and, more importantly, no cost analysis.

Twenty years later, 23 retired union officials from Chicago stand to collect about $56 million from two ailing city pension funds thanks to the changes, a Tribune/WGN-TV investigation found.

Union pensions: Law gives huge pension perks to union leaders - Chicago Tribune

Is this what you call fair? Your union dues at work.

We will make it the president forever. (joke)
In fact, the choice between Putin and even more anti-American president.
Russia is not when will not accept the so-called Western values​​.

Russia is a joke. They got their ass whooped by us during the Cold War despite having more land and resources than us, it's because their people are either drunk or stupid....maybe both.

Russia is always on the side of evil in the world. They helped Saddam until he was removed by us, they're supporting Iran building nukes, helping Assad kill his people, etc, etc, etc. Hell, even Castro's legacy has Russian fingerprints all over it.

We should've cleaned up Russia in WWII like Patton said....

Russia is a joke. They got their ass whooped by us during the Cold War despite having more land and resources than us, it's because their people are either drunk or stupid....maybe both.

Russia is always on the side of evil in the world. They helped Saddam until he was removed by us, they're supporting Iran building nukes, helping Assad kill his people, etc, etc, etc. Hell, even Castro's legacy has Russian fingerprints all over it.

We should've cleaned up Russia in WWII like Patton said....
Took the words right out of my mouth.

We will make it the president forever. (joke)
In fact, the choice between Putin and even more anti-American president.
Russia is not when will not accept the so-called Western values​​.
Then you don't deserve the Liberty (If you can call it that) you posess now.

Enjoy your slide back into anarchy and eventual Communism part deux.

"Genetically healthy"? Is that some Master Race bullshit, Comrade?

It's funny the way you think your opinions on an American message board are relevant. :lol:

Forum List

Back