Unemployment claims drop to three and a half year low

No.
And they don't.
If you think they do, prove it.

:eusa_liar:

WASHINGTON, D.C.--The 400 highest-earning taxpayers in the U.S. reported a record $105 billion in total adjusted gross income in 2006, but they paid just $18 billion in tax, new Internal Revenue Service figures show. That works out to an average federal income tax bite of 17%--the lowest rate paid by the richest 400 during the 15-year period covered by the IRS statistics. The average federal tax bite on the top 400 was 30% in 1995 and 23% in 2002.

Richest 400 Earn More, Pay Lower Tax Rate - Forbes.com

the old envy argument.........:lol:

tough shit kid, work harder....

I work seven days a week and make 100K a year.

Do you think the rich should pay taxes at a lower rate than the rest of us?

Total Government Spending
in the United States
Fiscal Year 2012
Federal Gross Spending $3.7 trillion
Intergovernmental $-0.6 trillion
State Direct Spending $1.4 trillion
Local Direct Spending $1.7 trillion
Total Spending $6.2 trillion

US Government Spending: Total, Federal, State, Local for 2012 - Charts

Recent US Federal Debt Numbers

Gross Federal Debt / Debt Held by Public
FY 2012 $16.7 trillion $10.8 trillion
FY 2011 $15.5 trillion $9.9 trillion
FY 2010 $13.5 trillion $8.2 trillion
FY 2009 $11.9 trillion $6.8 trillion
FY 2008 $10.0 trillion $5.3 trillion

Gross Federal Debt is the total debt owed by the United States federal government. It comprises “debt held by the public” and “debt held by federal government accounts,” such as IOUs owed to the Social Security trust fund. “Debt held by the public” includes debt actually held by the public and foreign governments, and also debt held by the Federal Reserve System, i.e., monetized as part of the monetary base.
US Federal Debt by Year - Charts Tables History

Last edited:
in the United States
Fiscal Year 2012

Gross Federal Debt Debt Held by Public

Gross Federal Debt is the total debt owed by the United States federal government. It comprises “debt held by the public” and “debt held by federal government accounts,” such as IOUs owed to the Social Security trust fund. “Debt held by the public” includes debt actually held by the public and foreign governments, and also debt held by the Federal Reserve System, i.e., monetized as part of the monetary base.

US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

WASHINGTON, D.C.--The 400 highest-earning taxpayers in the U.S. reported a record $105 billion in total adjusted gross income in 2006, but they paid just $18 billion in tax, new Internal Revenue Service figures show. That works out to an average federal income tax bite of 17%--the lowest rate paid by the richest 400 during the 15-year period covered by the IRS statistics. The average federal tax bite on the top 400 was 30% in 1995 and 23% in 2002.

Richest 400 Earn More, Pay Lower Tax Rate - Forbes.com

the old envy argument.........:lol:

tough shit kid, work harder....

I work seven days a week and make 100K a year.

Do you think the rich should pay taxes at a lower rate than the rest of us?

Indeed:D:D:D...........and I have 5 face goiters.............LIKE THIS

Goiter-1.jpg

in the United States
Fiscal Year 2012

US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

But only about 179 people buy this kind of stuff s0n..............as I say, this is a POLITICS forum asshole and perception if 99% reality. Nobody speaks of Reagan and our current 15 trillion $$ number except the internet nutters. Nobody else.:fu:

in the United States
Fiscal Year 2012

US-National-Debt-GDP.gif

But only about 179 people buy this kind of stuff s0n..............as I say, this is a POLITICS forum asshole and perception if 99% reality. Nobody speaks of Reagan and our current 15 trillion $$ number except the internet nutters. Nobody else.:fu:

Richest 400 Earn More, Pay Lower Tax Rate - Forbes.com[/QUOTE]

The top 400?
That means you're not talking about payroll/income tax as these people haven't drawn a salary in ages.
That means you're talking about capital gains tax.
They've paid they're income taxes on the way to where they are now.
The money they earned in salaries that they invested with has already been taxed as income.

You claim to make 100k.
What is your tax rate?

Higher than somebody making 75k???
:eusa_shhh:

Laugh my balls off.........from Bloomberg Businessweek..................

According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. shed 2.3 million jobs since February 2009, Obama’s first full month in office. Going back to World War II, that is by far the worst record for any president in his first 17 months, outpacing the job destruction experienced in the early Bush years by more than 800,000 jobs…

For Obama, there is an even worse way to play the data, which might just become fodder for a political ad: From November 2008, the month he was elected, until now, the economy has shed an astonishing 4.4 million jobs. That’s worse than Hoover.

More Jobs Lost Under Obama Than ANY President… Ever « Are you Freaking Stupid?

LMBO........fcukking Hoover!!!!!!!!:puke3::tomato:

You're quoting from something that's dated June 2010. Since then, the economy's grown by about 3 million jobs.

I guess my question is, why did you pick a blog post from a year and a half ago?

According to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. shed 2.3 million jobs since February 2009, Obama’s first full month in office. Going back to World War II, that is by far the worst record for any president in his first 17 months, outpacing the job destruction experienced in the early Bush years by more than 800,000 jobs…

For Obama, there is an even worse way to play the data, which might just become fodder for a political ad: From November 2008, the month he was elected, until now, the economy has shed an astonishing 4.4 million jobs. That’s worse than Hoover.

You're quoting from something that's dated June 2010. Since then, the economy's grown by about 3 million jobs.

I guess my question is, why did you pick a blog post from a year and a half ago?

Because Snooki can't handle the truth.

You know.........you're right. Clearly, the American public's perception is that the economy is booming under President Obama. :rock::rock::rock:

Keep thinking the economy is better. LOL most people in the USA know its not!

GDP has been growing since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt in the last few years.
Auto sales were up 13.9% in November.
Pending home sales were up 10% in October.
Retail sales were up 16% over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Unemployment is down to 8.6%

The economy is better.

Forum List

Back